ME
Matthew E.
Jay, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Thank you Jenn for getting back to me I truly appreciate the call. I’m glad we worked everything out and look forward to my next service appointment.

07/25/2020 Category: Service
Unhappy customer
Valvecore was damaged when they rotated my tires woke up the next morning to a flat tire. Prior to this time had a oil changed tires rotated I believe and within a week my front strut had snapped and broke just wondering why they didn’t catch that when they were doing the walk around maintenance
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Amy,
Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. We apologize for your recent service visit and we look forward to working with you in the future. If you have any questions, do not hesitate and call me anytime.
Thanks for your business,
Rowe Auburn

PC
Peter C.
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Rowe, Auburn has been very professional in both sales & service...
My issues are NOT with Rowe, but with HYUNDAI .
The design of locking lug nuts...
providing a wrench that won't work when (not if) they rust.
IF NOT FOR ROWE, AUBURN...I WOULD BE VERY UPSET WITH HYUNDAI.
HUNDAI SHOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR ROWE & THEIR SERVICE DEPT. PRO'S...
Kayla, Jen, Jennifer & their GREAT TEAM!
Peter D. Cook

05/13/2020 Category: Service
NOT APPLICABLE
REALLY UPSET ME!
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our Service Rep. Kayla yesterday. We look forward to seeing you on your appointment and taking care of your concern.

Turner, ME
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Terry Badger
Much inproved communication !! My concerns were addressed very professionally. This is the Rowe Ford I have known for years! Thank you.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tsb
Need better conmmunication
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me. I appreciate your feedback and will address your concerns. Thank you for choosing Rowe Auburn for your service needs, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

LD
Linda D.
Lisbon, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Was pleased that Jen got right back to me
After talking to Jen I feel much better. I will have my car serviced on the service side from now on.

03/28/2018 Category: Service
Fell like I was not dealt with honestly
Have always been pleased but not this time for sure
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I appreciate your feedback. I look forward to working with you on your next visit.

KP
Kasey P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
All better
I am happy my issue was resolved. Jen was very understanding of the whole misunderstanding. Thank you!

Awful
Not satisfied at all. Was not aware of the ridiculous amount I was paying just for them to not fix anything and just look at it.
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is important to us. I did call and leave you a voicemail with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Blower follow up
After communication issues I talked with the service manager and it was taken care of quickly. I also received a phone call with a follow up so they can try to fix the communication issue.

Blower replacement
People are nice and service seems to be talking less time. Internal communication was off this time though causing me to wait almost a year for a part.
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I did call and leave you a voicemail with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Susan C.
Lewiston, ME
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Had some issue with the service I had received earlier this week.Received a call from the management at Rowe Ford and all issues were corrected to my complete satisfaction.Thank you very much.

12/19/2017 Category: Service
Service dept.not well organized.
As I earlier indicated there are area’sthat need revamp.Not really satisfied with the service this time.
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Hi Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and we look forward to your visit tomorrow.

Rob Robertson
207-784-2321
207-784-1264 fax
johnr@roweauburn.com

CD
Craig D.
06/12/2017 Category: Service
On Second Thought
I failed to remember that Rowe Hyundai was responsible for alerting me that my sticker was expiring. This type of service is above and beyond was is expected. (Keep in mind that I am a tougher grader than most. A four star grade is great.)

06/12/2017 Category: Service
Standard Appointment
Rowe Hyundai completed everything by the book. Stickers, tires and alignment all took as long as one would think and cost as much as one would think. That being said, the attendant was very pleasant in drop off and over the phone. The complimentary car wash was an added bonus too. The review could fall closer to a 4 out of 5, factoring in the attendant. Beyond that, things went as you'd expect.
jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Good evening Craig. Thank you for filling out our survey. I appreciate your feedback. I was wondering if everything went well, or if there is anything we could have done better? I see you us rated us as a 3, we strive for 5's, as those are passing grades for us. Thank you for your time. Jen Robinson.

TT
Thoune T.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2017 Category: Service
they are fixing the problem
Row Hyundai has fixed all my concern thank you

04/13/2017 Category: Service
the price of batteries for part service and price of service is not the same the service price is more than part service
they try to get more money out of you much they can.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Hello Thoune,
Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the coupons. I would like to offer your next visit for an oil change at no charge to make up for the issue with the coupon.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/27/2017

Hi Thoune,
I out two vouchers in the mail yesterday for free oil chnages and tire rotations. I am sorry about the troublle with the last coupon. I hope this helps. I would like to ask if you could rescore the service when Hyundai sends you a notice.

Michael R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2017 Category: Service

04/03/2017 Category: Service
Spoke to Jen Robinson and resolve a issue.
Overall Rating 5 star...
jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. we will see you again when you bring the vehicle in for the brake inspection.

jen

jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

jen

Lewiston, ME
02/01/2017 Category: Service
fixed the problem
They got back to me right away and took care of my issues in no time at all~

02/01/2017 Category: Service
quick
was done quickly and called after service completed
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/02/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit. I think the advisor has reached out to you to assist you with this sistuation. Please contact us at Rowe Hyundai if this is not the case.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/07/2017

Hello,
I hope the advisor reached out to you and assisted you with the issue. Could you reach out to us if that didnt happen to yur satisfaction.

Dawn P.
01/13/2017 Category: Service
I had a minor problem with the reps at the dealership pestering me to get extra services every time. The Manager reached out to me to explain further about these recommended services and how if they are performed in a timely manner that will offer a free extended warranty. This was not explained at the time of service, anytime I've had service. If it was I might have scheduled having these services earlier. Anyway thanks for explanation and the great customer service!

01/13/2017 Category: Service
Ok
Everything went ok but I don't like it when employees try to up-sell me services that aren't needed just to make a commission. Just do what the customer came in for and stop trying to sell crap that people don't need and didn't ask for. Otherwise, good job.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/14/2017

Hi Dawn,
 Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to respond to the survey. I would like to have you come back to have the fuel induction service performed at no charge. The vehicle will run noticably better and having the service done will increase your fuel economy. Everyone enjoys the best warrantee in the business offered by Hyundai and we can offer a free extended warrantee on your vehicle just by doing some of the recomended services. For example the brake fluid exchange would provide a lifetime warranty on your brake calipers and brake master cylinder as long as you continue the service every 30k miles or every couple of years. We think that is best for most people. The industry standard is for every dollar spent on maintenance the average consumer saves eight dollars on repairs. I have included a link for you to read which explains in detail what is mentioned above. Please read for yourself when you have time. http://www.bankrate.com/finance/auto/true-cost-of-not-maintaining-your-car-1.aspx
We do appreciate your time and business and would welcome you to try for free the fuel induction cleaning. I would gladly pay you to have the fuel induction service performed and ask for an independant opinion.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/19/2017

Hi Dawn,
We are looking forward to seeing you again to try the induction cleaning and get your opinion. I hope all is well. Let us know when you are ready.
Rowe Auburn

RUSSELL W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2016 Category: Service

12/04/2016 Category: Service
Recall
Not organized with recall.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/05/2016

We would like to apologize for the delay and scheduling your appointment without the proper parts. We have corrected that process since your last visit. Your next two oil changes are on us as a goodwill gesture for your time and trouble. We will have a credit here at the dealership for you.

Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2016 Category: Service
rowe service
They responded to my review showing they care about my buisness

10/27/2016 Category: Service
oil change
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/31/2016

Hi Ben,
We do appreciate your business and taking the time to fill out the survey. The service department scored three stars. What could they have done to earn five stars ? Do you have any suggestions or comments about the service ?

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/03/2016

Hi Ben,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know how the visit went. I will take care of your next oil change at no charge.

Oxford, ME
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Service Manager took care of problems immediately.
Problems were resolved very quickly and to our satisfaction. We left dealership two very happy people.

10/20/2016 Category: Service
Scratch on door that definitely was not there before and stain on inside passenger door near handle that even took off paint. Girl at front desk however was exceptional and none of that was her fault.
Girl at front desk deserves 5 stars but because of scratch, etc. couldn't give overall 5 stars. Not sure if we would recommend. First time we have a problem like this.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/21/2016

Hello,
Very sorry to hear about your experience during your last service visit. We do appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and would be happy to take care of any issue caused during service if we are made aware of the problem. This would also be helpful to make sure we are not causing problems with other vehicles. If you live nearby you could stop by and ask for the service manager, I would be happy to review the damage and have it addressed. If you do not live nearby we could exchange information and either get pictures or I could send someone out to where you are. Let me know what would be best for you to have this taken care of.