Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5rating 4.314284
Overall Rating 2.3428577/5Overall Rating 2.3428577/5rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577

Poland, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Really excellent overall
Everything was excellent except it didn’t get fixed. Next time would ask that mechanic takes a test drive
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Good Morning,
I would like to thank you for your business here at Rowe Auburn. If you could contact me I would like to hear about your recent experience in our service department.

AR
Alfred R.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
n/a
too expencive for seniors.

LD
Linda D.
Lisbon, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Took to long and they seem to always want to upsell
I was told I needed some routine maintenance done that was over $600. I got it down to over $450. For what really needs to be done. I am going elseware for the same thing for $332.00.

Cecilea S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Poop service

Dixfield, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Was disappointed in service.
Didn't feel my concerns were addressed. Wanted then to check why my tires were not lasting and was told it's just the tires. Well what if something else is wrong. 3rd set of tires and only 62,000 miles.

Turner, ME
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Terry Badger
Much inproved communication !! My concerns were addressed very professionally. This is the Rowe Ford I have known for years! Thank you.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tsb
Need better conmmunication
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me. I appreciate your feedback and will address your concerns. Thank you for choosing Rowe Auburn for your service needs, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TT
Thoune T.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/22/2018 Category: Service
you need to tell customer what going on
the place is busy you still need to be nice to people.
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Mr. Thongsavanh,

I am sorry to hear about your recent visit. I have called and left you a voicemail to contact me. I would like to go over your Quicklane experience with you.

Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Blower follow up
After communication issues I talked with the service manager and it was taken care of quickly. I also received a phone call with a follow up so they can try to fix the communication issue.

03/18/2018 Category: Service
Blower replacement
People are nice and service seems to be talking less time. Internal communication was off this time though causing me to wait almost a year for a part.
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I did call and leave you a voicemail with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

AT
Andrew T.
Sabattus, ME
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Alright
They did good work except some poor communication , and also windshield cleaners didn't work when I picked it up
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for the feedback as it is a good way for us to achieve our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. We really appreciate your patronage and look forward to your visit on monday to correct the washer concern.

Rob Robertson

Susan C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Had some issue with the service I had received earlier this week.Received a call from the management at Rowe Ford and all issues were corrected to my complete satisfaction.Thank you very much.

12/19/2017 Category: Service
Service dept.not well organized.
As I earlier indicated there are area’sthat need revamp.Not really satisfied with the service this time.
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Hi Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and we look forward to your visit tomorrow.

Rob Robertson

CD
Craig D.
06/12/2017 Category: Service
On Second Thought
I failed to remember that Rowe Hyundai was responsible for alerting me that my sticker was expiring. This type of service is above and beyond was is expected. (Keep in mind that I am a tougher grader than most. A four star grade is great.)

06/12/2017 Category: Service
Standard Appointment
Rowe Hyundai completed everything by the book. Stickers, tires and alignment all took as long as one would think and cost as much as one would think. That being said, the attendant was very pleasant in drop off and over the phone. The complimentary car wash was an added bonus too. The review could fall closer to a 4 out of 5, factoring in the attendant. Beyond that, things went as you'd expect.
jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Good evening Craig. Thank you for filling out our survey. I appreciate your feedback. I was wondering if everything went well, or if there is anything we could have done better? I see you us rated us as a 3, we strive for 5's, as those are passing grades for us. Thank you for your time. Jen Robinson.

Susan C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/11/2017 Category: Service
You should abide with the quoted time for repairs.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Hi Richard,
Thank you very muich for sending the survey and letting us know about your experience. We do appreciate your time and your business. I would like to take care of your next oil change at no charge for taking up your time. I hope the rest of the service went well. It looks like they washed the car and I didn't see any other issues. Please let me  know if anything else didn't go to plan. Thank you again and your oil change will be sitting in your owner rewards account.

Cynthia M.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Appointments
Saturday I had my snow tires removed. Today, Wednesday, the Low Tire Pressure light went on the commute to work. I had schedule another appt after a 10 hour workday and commute. Hopefully will get there safely.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

Hi Cynthia,
It was nice talking with you tonight on the phone. The insight you gave us about our service was very helpful. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to communicate your concerns to us. I am looking to contact you tommorrow concerning a loaner vehicle and being able to make the service a little easier on you.

TT
Thoune T.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2017 Category: Service
they are fixing the problem
Row Hyundai has fixed all my concern thank you

04/13/2017 Category: Service
the price of batteries for part service and price of service is not the same the service price is more than part service
they try to get more money out of you much they can.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Hello Thoune,
Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the coupons. I would like to offer your next visit for an oil change at no charge to make up for the issue with the coupon.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/27/2017

Hi Thoune,
I out two vouchers in the mail yesterday for free oil chnages and tire rotations. I am sorry about the troublle with the last coupon. I hope this helps. I would like to ask if you could rescore the service when Hyundai sends you a notice.

Michael R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2017 Category: Service

04/03/2017 Category: Service
Spoke to Jen Robinson and resolve a issue.
Overall Rating 5 star...
jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. we will see you again when you bring the vehicle in for the brake inspection.

jen

jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

jen

02/01/2017 Category: Service
fixed the problem
They got back to me right away and took care of my issues in no time at all~

02/01/2017 Category: Service
quick
was done quickly and called after service completed
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/02/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit. I think the advisor has reached out to you to assist you with this sistuation. Please contact us at Rowe Hyundai if this is not the case.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/07/2017

Hello,
I hope the advisor reached out to you and assisted you with the issue. Could you reach out to us if that didnt happen to yur satisfaction.

Dawn P.
01/13/2017 Category: Service
I had a minor problem with the reps at the dealership pestering me to get extra services every time. The Manager reached out to me to explain further about these recommended services and how if they are performed in a timely manner that will offer a free extended warranty. This was not explained at the time of service, anytime I've had service. If it was I might have scheduled having these services earlier. Anyway thanks for explanation and the great customer service!

01/13/2017 Category: Service
Ok
Everything went ok but I don't like it when employees try to up-sell me services that aren't needed just to make a commission. Just do what the customer came in for and stop trying to sell crap that people don't need and didn't ask for. Otherwise, good job.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/14/2017

Hi Dawn,
 Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to respond to the survey. I would like to have you come back to have the fuel induction service performed at no charge. The vehicle will run noticably better and having the service done will increase your fuel economy. Everyone enjoys the best warrantee in the business offered by Hyundai and we can offer a free extended warrantee on your vehicle just by doing some of the recomended services. For example the brake fluid exchange would provide a lifetime warranty on your brake calipers and brake master cylinder as long as you continue the service every 30k miles or every couple of years. We think that is best for most people. The industry standard is for every dollar spent on maintenance the average consumer saves eight dollars on repairs. I have included a link for you to read which explains in detail what is mentioned above. Please read for yourself when you have time. http://www.bankrate.com/finance/auto/true-cost-of-not-maintaining-your-car-1.aspx
We do appreciate your time and business and would welcome you to try for free the fuel induction cleaning. I would gladly pay you to have the fuel induction service performed and ask for an independant opinion.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/19/2017

Hi Dawn,
We are looking forward to seeing you again to try the induction cleaning and get your opinion. I hope all is well. Let us know when you are ready.
Rowe Auburn

PM
Paula M.
Rumford, ME
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/06/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied but disappointed!
The lady at the service desk was very accommodating, helpful, and friendly. She went out of her way to make sure our needs were taken care of. thank-you for making us feel special and important. The TPMS light has been on for two visits. We forgot to include it on this maintenance check. Nothing was said about it and it wasn't fixed.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/07/2016

Hi Paula,
 We should have at least asked you about the tire pressure light. Are you in Auburn often ? we would be happy to check both lights and see why they are coming on. If you are in Rumford mostly we could send someone out and see if either light is a simple fix. Please let us know if you would like to come in or we should make arrangments to send someone out.
Sevrice Manager

Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2016 Category: Service
rowe service
They responded to my review showing they care about my buisness

10/27/2016 Category: Service
oil change
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/31/2016

Hi Ben,
We do appreciate your business and taking the time to fill out the survey. The service department scored three stars. What could they have done to earn five stars ? Do you have any suggestions or comments about the service ?

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/03/2016

Hi Ben,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know how the visit went. I will take care of your next oil change at no charge.

Rachelle M.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2016 Category: Service
n/a
Hourly labor rate is outrageous. You will state that it is in line with other dealers but that doesn't justify it.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/18/2016

Hello,
Thank you for your response and thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel about the service. I hope Michelle treated you well and I hope the repairs were performed to your satisfaction. Please let us know if either was less than satisfactory.
   The hourly labor rate is flexible depending on the type of work you are having done. Simple services like oil changes and brakes are as little as $60.00 per hour to be competative with all the outside shops. The heavier and more in depth labor rate is dependant on skill level of the technician it takes to perform the repair. I know the rate is expensive and we say the same thing when we have heating, plumbing,electrical work or equipment repaired at the dealership. We don't like it much either but it does cost money to run a business.