Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5rating 4.314284
Overall Rating 2.3428577/5Overall Rating 2.3428577/5rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577

HG
Heidi G.
Poland, ME
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Normally great, just too long this time
Normally great, just too long this time
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Heidi,
Thank you for your feedback about your recent service visit. I would like to apologize for the additional time it took to complete the service on your vehicle. I appreciate your business and ensure you that the next visit will be to your satisfaction.
207-784-2321 ext 3103

Freeport, ME
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/20/2019 Category: Service

Farmington, ME
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Stood around waiting
The not busy lady at the desk said she couldn't help me and sent me to the next desk where there was a very busy guy. I waited 15 minutes to be seen. Why couldn't she help me or so least let the other guy know she sent me over?
Never had this happen here before but it did this time so..it's fair to bring it up.

DA
Deborah A.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
apointment time
I waited a hour for work to begin on my car.
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Deborah,
Thank you for taking the time with the survey. I appreciate your feedback and if you have time to call me we could discuss how we could have made your recent service experience a 5 star rating.

Poland, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Really excellent overall
Everything was excellent except it didn’t get fixed. Next time would ask that mechanic takes a test drive
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Good Morning,
I would like to thank you for your business here at Rowe Auburn. If you could contact me I would like to hear about your recent experience in our service department.

AR
Alfred R.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
n/a
too expencive for seniors.

LD
Linda D.
Lisbon, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Took to long and they seem to always want to upsell
I was told I needed some routine maintenance done that was over $600. I got it down to over $450. For what really needs to be done. I am going elseware for the same thing for $332.00.

Cecilea S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Poop service

Dixfield, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Was disappointed in service.
Didn't feel my concerns were addressed. Wanted then to check why my tires were not lasting and was told it's just the tires. Well what if something else is wrong. 3rd set of tires and only 62,000 miles.

Turner, ME
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Terry Badger
Much inproved communication !! My concerns were addressed very professionally. This is the Rowe Ford I have known for years! Thank you.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tsb
Need better conmmunication
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me. I appreciate your feedback and will address your concerns. Thank you for choosing Rowe Auburn for your service needs, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TT
Thoune T.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/22/2018 Category: Service
you need to tell customer what going on
the place is busy you still need to be nice to people.
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Mr. Thongsavanh,

I am sorry to hear about your recent visit. I have called and left you a voicemail to contact me. I would like to go over your Quicklane experience with you.

Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Blower follow up
After communication issues I talked with the service manager and it was taken care of quickly. I also received a phone call with a follow up so they can try to fix the communication issue.

03/18/2018 Category: Service
Blower replacement
People are nice and service seems to be talking less time. Internal communication was off this time though causing me to wait almost a year for a part.
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I did call and leave you a voicemail with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

AT
Andrew T.
Sabattus, ME
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Alright
They did good work except some poor communication , and also windshield cleaners didn't work when I picked it up
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for the feedback as it is a good way for us to achieve our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. We really appreciate your patronage and look forward to your visit on monday to correct the washer concern.

Rob Robertson

Susan C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Had some issue with the service I had received earlier this week.Received a call from the management at Rowe Ford and all issues were corrected to my complete satisfaction.Thank you very much.

12/19/2017 Category: Service
Service dept.not well organized.
As I earlier indicated there are area’sthat need revamp.Not really satisfied with the service this time.
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Hi Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and we look forward to your visit tomorrow.

Rob Robertson

CD
Craig D.
06/12/2017 Category: Service
On Second Thought
I failed to remember that Rowe Hyundai was responsible for alerting me that my sticker was expiring. This type of service is above and beyond was is expected. (Keep in mind that I am a tougher grader than most. A four star grade is great.)

06/12/2017 Category: Service
Standard Appointment
Rowe Hyundai completed everything by the book. Stickers, tires and alignment all took as long as one would think and cost as much as one would think. That being said, the attendant was very pleasant in drop off and over the phone. The complimentary car wash was an added bonus too. The review could fall closer to a 4 out of 5, factoring in the attendant. Beyond that, things went as you'd expect.
jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Good evening Craig. Thank you for filling out our survey. I appreciate your feedback. I was wondering if everything went well, or if there is anything we could have done better? I see you us rated us as a 3, we strive for 5's, as those are passing grades for us. Thank you for your time. Jen Robinson.

Susan C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/11/2017 Category: Service
You should abide with the quoted time for repairs.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Hi Richard,
Thank you very muich for sending the survey and letting us know about your experience. We do appreciate your time and your business. I would like to take care of your next oil change at no charge for taking up your time. I hope the rest of the service went well. It looks like they washed the car and I didn't see any other issues. Please let me  know if anything else didn't go to plan. Thank you again and your oil change will be sitting in your owner rewards account.

Cynthia M.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Appointments
Saturday I had my snow tires removed. Today, Wednesday, the Low Tire Pressure light went on the commute to work. I had schedule another appt after a 10 hour workday and commute. Hopefully will get there safely.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

Hi Cynthia,
It was nice talking with you tonight on the phone. The insight you gave us about our service was very helpful. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to communicate your concerns to us. I am looking to contact you tommorrow concerning a loaner vehicle and being able to make the service a little easier on you.

TT
Thoune T.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2017 Category: Service
they are fixing the problem
Row Hyundai has fixed all my concern thank you

04/13/2017 Category: Service
the price of batteries for part service and price of service is not the same the service price is more than part service
they try to get more money out of you much they can.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Hello Thoune,
Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the coupons. I would like to offer your next visit for an oil change at no charge to make up for the issue with the coupon.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/27/2017

Hi Thoune,
I out two vouchers in the mail yesterday for free oil chnages and tire rotations. I am sorry about the troublle with the last coupon. I hope this helps. I would like to ask if you could rescore the service when Hyundai sends you a notice.

Michael R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2017 Category: Service

04/03/2017 Category: Service
Spoke to Jen Robinson and resolve a issue.
Overall Rating 5 star...
jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. we will see you again when you bring the vehicle in for the brake inspection.

jen

jen r. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

jen

02/01/2017 Category: Service
fixed the problem
They got back to me right away and took care of my issues in no time at all~

02/01/2017 Category: Service
quick
was done quickly and called after service completed
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/02/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit. I think the advisor has reached out to you to assist you with this sistuation. Please contact us at Rowe Hyundai if this is not the case.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/07/2017

Hello,
I hope the advisor reached out to you and assisted you with the issue. Could you reach out to us if that didnt happen to yur satisfaction.