Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5rating 4.314284
Overall Rating 2.3428577/5Overall Rating 2.3428577/5rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577

MA
Michael A.
East Baldwin, ME
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Passenger sensor should detect passengers, not 5 to 10 lbs
Passenger seat frequently detects a passenger when there is none. 2 days after 3d service informed me that this is not a problem, a usb cable triggered the sensor which turns the airbag on and. The alarm for the passenger to put on a seatbelt. Very annoying and some times unsafe as to the airbag.

KP
Kasey P.
Auburn, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2018 Category: Service
All better
I am happy my issue was resolved. Jen was very understanding of the whole misunderstanding. Thank you!

03/18/2018 Category: Service
Awful
Not satisfied at all. Was not aware of the ridiculous amount I was paying just for them to not fix anything and just look at it.
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is important to us. I did call and leave you a voicemail with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jen Robinson

GB
Glenn B.
Lewiston, ME
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Missing registration, car not washed
My registration was placed in another customer's car. I feel the follow-up from Rowe to get the registration back has been inadequate. I also feel I should not have to pay to replace any paperwork that was put in someone else's car.

Lastly, I was promised a hand car wash and that was not done. It could have been done if I wanted to wait an additional 45 minutes.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/14/2017

Hi Glenn,

I agree, you should not have to pay for a registration lost here nor have to waste your time to remedy this situation. Let me know what the cost is and I will gladly reimburse you for the cost and for your time. I am very sorry this happened and will be speaking with the staff on how this happened and how to make sure it doesn't happen again. Fortunately this is the first time I have had a concern like this. The car wash is a free service and on certain days does get backed up. I am working on making that process better but honestly don't have that situation fixed just yet. I would be happy to have your vehicle picked up, cleaned inside and out and returned to you at your convenience please let me know when you and your vehicle are available. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/19/2017

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Burrows,
 I would like to apologize again for losing your registration. I hope we can make this up to you.
Rowe Auburn

LD
Linda D.
Topsham, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Buyer Beware!!!
They didn't do what I asked (tire rotation) and when asked why I was told that I needed two new tires because my tires were cupped and I needed an alignment. Well after going someplace else I now have my tires rotated and do NOT need tires or an alignment.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/10/2017

Hi Linda,
   I know we have had some history of problems with the tires on your vehicle and even assisted in the replacement of the set of tires back in June. We would be happy to honor the warranty on the tires and provide additional assistance. Please contact Steve Crossman @207-784-2321 or respond by email and we would be happy to assist with the tire issue.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/19/2017

Hi Linda,
 I hope all is well. We would like to offer some assistance with the tire situation. Let us know when you are ready and we will be happy to assist.
Rowe Auburn

RUSSELL W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2016 Category: Service

12/04/2016 Category: Service
Recall
Not organized with recall.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/05/2016

We would like to apologize for the delay and scheduling your appointment without the proper parts. We have corrected that process since your last visit. Your next two oil changes are on us as a goodwill gesture for your time and trouble. We will have a credit here at the dealership for you.

Oxford, ME
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Service Manager took care of problems immediately.
Problems were resolved very quickly and to our satisfaction. We left dealership two very happy people.

10/20/2016 Category: Service
Scratch on door that definitely was not there before and stain on inside passenger door near handle that even took off paint. Girl at front desk however was exceptional and none of that was her fault.
Girl at front desk deserves 5 stars but because of scratch, etc. couldn't give overall 5 stars. Not sure if we would recommend. First time we have a problem like this.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/21/2016

Hello,
Very sorry to hear about your experience during your last service visit. We do appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and would be happy to take care of any issue caused during service if we are made aware of the problem. This would also be helpful to make sure we are not causing problems with other vehicles. If you live nearby you could stop by and ask for the service manager, I would be happy to review the damage and have it addressed. If you do not live nearby we could exchange information and either get pictures or I could send someone out to where you are. Let me know what would be best for you to have this taken care of.

EE
Elizabeth E.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Someone cared.
The manager looked up the records on my car and saw that it had already been done and took the correct action to correct the situation

09/29/2016 Category: Service
Good advisers and thechnicians
I would think that taking out a clean 2 month old filter that the technician would have gone to the advisor and had him pull up the cars records that something was wrong.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 09/29/2016

Hi Betty,
I will have this handled and credit you. I am very sorry this happened and will be speaking with the employees about how they could have missed this.

Carlene S.
Lisbon, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2016 Category: Service
Was always great until this visit
Not good.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 09/29/2016

Hi Carlene,
  I see you were scheduled for a $14.95 oil change. The vehicle was also due for a tire rotation and a state inspection. The service advisor should have applied the service special and applied a discount on top of the additional service. I will explain to the service staff what happened and correct this. Thank you very much for pointing this out. Your next oil change will be no charge and we are sorry for the trouble. The credit for the oil change will be sitting on your owner rewards program. Just remember to mention owner rewards for your free oil change and I will take care of the rest. I am sorry again this happened.

Mechanic Falls, ME
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Service would not rotate tires as requested said the front tires were less than recommended tread depth. Thanks.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 09/09/2016

Our apologies, we felt it would have been wrong to charge you to rotate your tires that were overdue for replacement. If you would rather, we would be happy to send a tech out to your house or place of business and perfom the tire rotation as requested at no charge. Or to make up for the misscommunication we could offer 25% off the installed price of the tires as a goodwill gesture. This would save you almost $175.00 from the original quoted price.The offer would be good until the end of this month. Please contact Steve Crossman to make arrangements if you choose to take us up on either offer.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 09/21/2016

Hebron, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2016 Category: Service
first 2 trips problem was not taken seriously
I love my car and obviously there is a problem with the part, but i would have been much happier to have been told there was an issue then to have to go back 4 times. Just in waiting for the shuttle it cost me $100.00 of pay and still had a problem.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 08/25/2016

Our apologies for taking your time and still having an issue with your vehicle. The shop has found the problem and is in the process of fixing the vehicle. The service department will be contacting you to credit you the $100.00 you have mentioned as a goodwill gesture. The issue was presumed to be much simpler in the beginning and should have been handled with more concern on our end. We do appreciate you bringing this to our attention and letting us repair the vehicle for you.

steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 08/27/2016

I hope all is well. I have applied the credit as discussed int o your owner advantage account. If you need anything please call or write.
Steve

KT
Kenneth T.
New Gloucester, ME
05/31/2016 Category: Service
Service time nor communicated accurately.
Service is fine, but leave car for the day.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

Hi Ken,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us now about your service visit. We would like to apoligze for the delayed service and understand our biggest area of opportunity is performing services faster for our customers. We are working on two man teams to address this issue. This should be in place and working well by the end of June. We would like your feedback during your next visit. I would like to offer your next service service visit of an oil change and tire rotation as a goodwill gesture. If you have the time after the next visit could you drop us an email and provide some feedback. We welcome hearing from you and hope the next visit is better.

Barbara S.
Gray, ME
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2016 Category: Service
5-31 service manager responded by revewing the appointment. He was going to get back to me. It's 6-2 2:30 pm, Nothing yet !
The same.

05/30/2016 Category: Service
see begin
see beging
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your service experience.I too would be dissapointed and will be looking into this further. The vehicle was washed at no charge, completed in under an hour and the oil change was performed and charged at less that eight dollars total, but the service staff didn't rotate your tires as requested ? We will do some homework and report to you on Wednesday.

WD
William D.
Farmington, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/29/2016 Category: Service
They fixed the issue
The issue with the mess in my vehicle has been rectified

05/29/2016 Category: Service
Broken razor left in ar.
I found my car a mess with half of the peeled off sticker and a broken razor blade in the driver's seat.
steve c. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 05/30/2016

Hi William,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the service you received. I would like to apologize for the technician leaving a mess and broken razor blade in your vehicle. We will be speaking with him on Tuesday and find out how this could have happened. I would like to offer a complete interior detailing service to make sure there are no other items or messes left inside the vehicle. Your next oil change will also be provided at no charge as a goodwill gesture. We will contact you Tuesday when service opens to schedule the detailing and provide the oil change voucher.

Wales, ME
2008 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2014 Category: Service
premium pricing
$1200 for routine maintenance
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 10/27/2014

Dear anonymous,
Sorry to see you wouldn't recommend us for service. I did check into your service visit and saw that you were in for the first time to have a recall on your vehicle performed at no charge. Since the vehicle has never been in our service dept. before we based our recommendations solely on the mileage of the vehicle. At 60,000 miles the timing belt replacement is recommended by the manufacturer and we recommended all the fluids and spark plugs if they had not been replaced yet. As always, the decision was left with you. We only recommend and do not pressure any of our customers.

MITCHELL S.
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Odor
The problem was a odor coming from the vents when the air conditioner was on. They changed the cabin filter which I ??? car has only 10,000 miles. They ran a sanitzer through the system. Helped for a few days but it is back.

DEBRA H.
Turner, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Loss Of Acceleration
Loosing acceleration when driving on a highway @ +50 MPH. is extremely dangerous with other cars right behind you doing the same MPH. This is a repeated issue with my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Edition. Brought my car in for servicing and was given a loaner which I was very grateful to have. I was told to bring the car back full of gas, which I did. However, picked up my car on empty!! after dropping it off with at least 1/2 tank of gas. I was already running late for appointments and found this to be a real inconvenience.
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 07/15/2014

Dear Debra,
I am sorry that I have not been able to connect with you on the phone. I have tried several times. I did talk with Bob who tells me that he has spoken with you and that the concern has not happened again since the last visit. I have been trying to reach you about the gas that was used whilre driving your vehicle over the several days that we were trying to duplicate the concern. Please contact me at your conveinence.

TROY B.
Litchfield, ME
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Begged for a loaner
Told car was unsafe to drive due to a recall but would not provide me a safer vehicle. I had to beg for a loaner when work was performed to get to work. Told work would take a day. It took two due to wrong part.
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 05/14/2014

Hey Troy, Again, I apologize for the unfortunate situation you encountered during your last visit. I have taken care of your account as I promised and you will be all set when you come in.

RD
RONALD D.
Leeds, ME
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/22/2013 Category: Service
A True Manager!
Quick call from Rob shortly after my earlier post. Nice to have follow-up from a manager who listens to their customers. Well done!

11/22/2013 Category: Service
Lost My Appointment Again!
Dealership called me to schedule an appointment for a recall on my 2006 Hyundai Sonata. Then, the day before my appointment, they called again to remind me of the appointment. When I went in on the day of the appointment, they had no record of it! Second time this has happened to me there.
JOHN L R., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/22/2013

Hi Ron, Just a quick note to say once again, thank you for taking the time to respond to this review as it is our best way of gauging our success in achieving complete satisfaction for our customers. It was a pleasure talking to you and look forward to servicing your vehicles needs in the future.