EB
Peru, IN
Pontiac Torrent
02/20/2019
Honest and True
They were able to get my car in and give us answers all in the same day. They are honest and true and not just looking for a quick buck. They truly care about their customers and their vehicles and for that I am very appreciative. 10/10 would recommend!

Debbie D.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/13/2019
Service my vehicle
Always have great service.If I have any questions they answer them no matter how big or small.Very polite,

Robert C.
GMC S15 Pickup
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they did a good job.

Kevin B.
Buick Encore
02/11/2019
Excellent friendly and prompt service
Honest people
Very competitive pricing

Corbin W.
02/07/2019
Trustworthy team
Gayle, Darin, and their team continue to take good care of us. As well, when others might be telling us that we need this and that, these gentlemen don't try to sell us something that we don't need. On those occasions the savings was significant. They meet our little needs, and our larger needs. They are there serving regardless of the size of need.

WC
Will C.
01/29/2019
They fit me in and got me taken care of really quickly, even though I had to delay my arrival.

LL
Linda L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said they have been really nice to her.

Dave G.
Frankfort, IN
Oldsmobile Alero
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the business is trustworthy and they did good work.

Rick H.
01/10/2019
LOF / Tire
Fast service so I could get to work.

GW
Greg W.
01/05/2019
Very friendly
Very detailed about my car took care of it in a timely manner

SY
Sean Y.
Kokomo, IN
GMC Acadia
01/05/2019
Great work
They do great work at a fair price.

Terry M.
01/04/2019
Fair and friendly
The guys are always there for me. I never have to stress when I have issues with my cars.

JJ
Joseph J.
Dodge Durango
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the employees were really nice. They provided good service.

Jerry F.
Indiana
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they are excellent and they take good care of him.. They go above and beyond. He feels safer on the road after leaving there.

GJ
George J.
Indiana
12/11/2018 Category: Service
George said staff works hard to do a good job.

David M.
Kokomo, IN
12/07/2018
Great to do biz w/ Russiaville Auto Tech!
I had a doggone dash icon pop up. The guys at Russiaville Auto Tech had me up and running in no time. A lot le$$ money than going to Button's in Kokomo and just as good a fix! Highly recommended!!

12/06/2018
Quick Service
Always able to get me in quickly. Quality repairs at competitive prices.

TW
Tom W.
Frankfort, IN
12/05/2018
Excellent Service!
Whenever we have a tire problem, we can count on Russiavile Auto Techs to find the problem and fix it in a timely manner and at a fair price!

Shirly M.
Chevrolet Lumina
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Shirly said they did a good job.

Brian B.
12/04/2018
Russaville Auto techs
.Quality work by quality people. Darren and Gail do an excellent job for our community.