Chris C.
Ford Edge
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Chris said his visits are good.

Dawn H.
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Dawn said they were very thorough and polite. The service was excellent. She wanted to thank the staff for great service, and she will always be a return customer.

John T.
Dodge Avenger
10/27/2020 Category: Service
John said they got the work done, found something else and the work was done well.

Mary B.
10/23/2020
excellent service as always.
I have recommended this business to friends

NS
Nick S.
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Nick said he was able to have his vehicle serviced the same day. It was done timely and well. He has no problems.

EP
Elijah P.
Pontiac G6
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Elijah said he was satisfied with the price , the expediency and the work they did.

MK
Marty K.
10/01/2020
Always great service
I always appreciate getting advice I can trust and great service for a fair price.

Jill W.
09/29/2020
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
Over the years we’ve had multiple vehicles, but we always take them to Ryder’s because Tim and Troy take excellent care of our vehicles. The peace of mind you have when you trust the people who keep your vehicles running smoothly is priceless. We never have to worry. We won’t go anywhere else.

MF
Mary F.
Jeep Liberty
09/21/2020
Great service, great guys
I’ve been going to Ryder’s for years and Tim and Troy are the best. Great service, trust worthy, experienced. They take good care of me and my vehicle.

GS
Georgina S.
GMC Acadia
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Georgina said she really enjoys them, Tim is great to work with, and they recommend service to anybody that needs it.

AA
Anonymous a.
08/29/2020
Perverted staff. They don't respect women.
These guys like to sexualize and dimene women who they come into contact with. Making horrible comments and making them feel very uncomfortable. I'm trying to stay anonymous but take my word for it. They are a bunch of sick perverted fucks.
Tim H., Owner from Ryder's Auto Service Centre responded on 10/27/2020

I'm hoping this is some kind of sick joke. First off how can someone write and awful review like this and put Anonymous? Secondly if I/we di something like that please bring it to my attention, I certainly never want to offend anyone. My reviews on here should speak for themselves. On a daily basis I deal with probably 80% women and I'd hate to think I was offending someone. At the same time how can someone that write F-bombs in their reviews be the one calling someone else out?

DV
Dale V.
Mercury Montego
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said she'd recommend business for service.

LA
Lawerence A.
08/12/2020
Always great service!
Great shop! Been going there for years. Trustworthy, fair, and knowledgeable!

Ryan H.
Nissan Xterra
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff had good service, got him in quick, it was a decent price and the brakes are working fine now.

Karla B.
INFINITI QX56
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Karla said it was easy, the guy was really nice and they were able to get her vehicle fixed in a day.