Debbie P.
Jeep Liberty
06/10/2021
Satisfied first time customer
Convenient location, friendly staff and overall satisfaction with my first visit.

Jim R.
06/09/2021
Honest and competent.
Honest and competent.

Jo Ann L.
06/09/2021
Honest. Trustworthy
As a woman, not always sure what needs done, or can wait. They are honest in telling what needs taken care of now, and what can wait. I appreciate the work they do there and honesty in responses

Mary Ann W.
Lawton, MI
06/03/2021
Mary Ann
Friendly, expert service! Can always depend on Tim and his crew to take care of whatever my vehicles need!

MJ
Megan J.
Lincoln Navigator
06/02/2021
Always excellent service
Tim and Troy always do a great job on our vehicles. I appreciate their honestly and care in diagnosing and fixing things. Highly recommend this shop.

SF
Sue F.
05/24/2021
Muffler replacement with A+ service
Ryder’s Auto Service is a treasure! Tim and Troy were able to replace my Forester’s muffler sooner than anticipated, and the cost was lower than expected (how often does that happen?!). Troy even fixed my defective weather stripping - after he got caught in it - at no extra charge. I’ve already recommended this place to my friends, and will take my car there for any further repairs. Best experience I’ve ever had in an auto repair shop.

Dave W.
Kalamazoo, MI
05/22/2021
You can trust these guys
We trust Ryder's Auto Service with all of our vehicle services and repairs. Not only do they explain the problem well, but they also offer multiple solutions on how to fix it. They're easy to work with, straight forward, and transparent about the work needed. The quotes they provide don't come with surprises, and the work is always completed well and on time. We trust our cars with Ryder's Auto.

05/20/2021
Ryder Auto Service Center was great, they were very responsive. They did great work, we will be back.

SA
Scott A.
Kalamazoo, MI
05/19/2021
Gave excellent service
Tim was very helpful with explaining all problems . I was comfortable having him help me out with all my needs. Will continue to be a customer .

RF
Rita F.
Chevrolet Trax
05/13/2021
Highest quality workmanship on time and reasonably priced.
Tim is an accomplished mechanic who does what is asked and identifies other repairs or replacements when needed for safety, performance and vehicle longevity. He seems to genuinely enjoy his work and talks with customers in the manner and use of technical jargon appropriate to their ability to comprehend.
Troy is the perfect ‘second man’. He is skillful and works independently. His ability to accurately diagnose problems enables Tim to focus on other work and customer relationships.
I am completely comfortable with either of them working on my four vehicles. Also, I have shared my belief that their work is worthy of higher prices.
The original owner Bob Ryder was my friend and maintained my vehicles for over 20 years. Although now deceased, I believe he is smiling in Heaven about the quality of work performed at the business which carries his name.

Duane P.
05/13/2021
Dependable service every time
Tim and his team always do a quality job

LU
Larry U.
Toyota Avalon
05/11/2021
Complete and honest care
Complete and honest care

05/03/2021
We have been using Ryder's for years and have had nothing but great service from Tim and Troy. We have had a few cars/trucks worked in there and will continue to use them for years to come.

Dan G.
Buick Regal
04/30/2021
Tim is always personable and professional.

DK
Dennis K.
Schoolcraft, MI
04/30/2021
Above and Beyond
The guys at Ryder’s are great. Recent threat of bad weather and Tim pulled my recently restored classic 1970 muscle car into one of the bays to shelter it from hail overnight until I could come pick it up in the morning. Thanks again!