Michelle P.
07/24/2021
Great prompt service. They go above and beyond in servicing my car.

Honda Civic Coupe
07/22/2021
Always receive excellent service
I have come here for years and I would not go anywhere else. I trust the work that they do over any dealership.

Lexus CT 200h
07/15/2021
I have come to Ryder Automotive a few times, and I am very happy with the work, communication and professionalism they have. Prior to my visit, I did contact the dealership I typically take my car to. They recommended an oil change and tire rotation. Once Tim looked at my car he let me know where my tires were in wear and said we can skip the rotation this time and just do and oil change.
Having a knowledgeable mechanic that won’t b.s. on my side is great! I will continue to take my vehicles to Ryder Automotive.

KC
Kaleena C.
07/13/2021
Scheduled a diagnostic. They ended up fixing the issue for me on the spot. Half the cost of other area places. Friendly service. No BS. Definitely recommend.

Chase S.
07/09/2021
Honest people at a fair price
I’ve been taking all my families cars to Tim at Ryders Auto for oil changes thru break jobs and whatever I trust Tim and value his opinion He takes a realistic view when fixing cars and gives me a preview of possible things that may arise in the future

ST
Shannon T.
Paw Paw, MI
07/09/2021
Tim and Troy are knowledgeable and professional
Wonderful service always straight forward no bs!

TP
Tom P.
Lincoln MKX
07/02/2021
Competent service!
You can count on your vehicle to be taken care of correctly. Very satisfied

06/30/2021
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Always receive quality workmanship

LF
Linda F.
Cadillac SRX
06/26/2021
Great local mechanic
Oil change for my Cadillac. I called to make an appt & he wanted to make sure he had the needed items, so it was scheduled a few days out. Better than just driving in & him not having what's needed. I arrived a little early & was taken care of right away.
He too the extra time to make sure he could get the oil ch notice button working on my car.
Highly recommend!

06/22/2021
Provided the Expert Advice Needed
My son drives a 21 year old vehicle which runs very well. I asked Ryder to to inspect the vehicle and tell me what was necessary to keep the vehicle running one more year (until my son graduates college and buys a new car). Ryder performed the inspection generated a list of necessary repairs and performed the work. They did not try to sell me on expensive “nice to have” repairs.

AW
Annette W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/18/2021
Quality Service
Ryders is the only place my husband and I take our vehicles to for service/repairs. They have great customer service and do quality work.

06/17/2021
Long time customer
I feel confident in the honest service I receive.

Beth H.
Acura MDX
06/16/2021
Awesome & honest
First time here and great service, easy to talk to and honest. Highly recommend.

John T.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/15/2021
Great repair shop.
I was impressed by the service and the knowledge shown in regards to my vehicle. They do a great job and are reasonable in their pricing. I will return for future repairs.

SP
Steve P.
06/14/2021
A great business
Appreciate Tim fitting my daughter in during a short visit to town. I always appreciate the service, trustworthiness and advice. An awesome place.