AA
Anonymous a.
08/29/2020
Perverted staff. They don't respect women.
These guys like to sexualize and dimene women who they come into contact with. Making horrible comments and making them feel very uncomfortable. I'm trying to stay anonymous but take my word for it. They are a bunch of sick perverted fucks.
Tim H., Owner from Ryder's Auto Service Centre responded on 10/27/2020

I'm hoping this is some kind of sick joke. First off how can someone write and awful review like this and put Anonymous? Secondly if I/we di something like that please bring it to my attention, I certainly never want to offend anyone. My reviews on here should speak for themselves. On a daily basis I deal with probably 80% women and I'd hate to think I was offending someone. At the same time how can someone that write F-bombs in their reviews be the one calling someone else out?

BL
Brandon L.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said neither the mechanic nor the business got his authorization for the part.. They ordered it and installed it without his knowledge, and tried to force him to pay for it. He stated that he had to argue with the staff to get the muffler removed and the muffler he purchased and approved installed.
Tim H., Owner from Ryder's Auto Service Centre responded on 05/08/2019

This is so far from the truth. We had discussed repairs to the vehicle a couple weeks ahead of time. Brandon metioned he was going to take it elsewhere for exhaust work. We mentioned we could also fix the exhaust and most likely be cheaper. We also told him, however that we do not do custom exhaust nor do we do loud "flowmaster" type exhaust. He brought the truck in, I called with an estimate for all repairs, including the muffler. He approved all the repairs, we finished the truck and then called him to let him know it was done. This is when he then asked what did the muffler sound like? I answered it's nice and quiet, like it should be. That's when his girlfriend shouts in the back ground shouts "I didn't want it to be quiet" and Brandon then changes his mind (because she apparently makes the decisions) and said he didn't want the muffler that he had already told us to do. Of course now it's on the truck and I can't send it back. We did take it off the truck and didn't charge him for the muffler. Obviously with 99% of my reviews being positive, one can see this was a miscommunication problem with Brandon and his girlfriend.

TW
Travis W.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/16/2016 Category: Service
Travis said they indicated other work that needed to be done and they did not finish it for whatever reason. Now he has other issues with his vehicle. He would not recommend them based on his last experience.
Tim H., Owner from Ryder's Auto Service Centre responded on 08/18/2016

We didn't do more because we weren't told this was a lifted 4x4. With the large tires and frame/body lift we normally wouldn't even work on the truck at all. Tires rubbing front bumper and brake lines strung all over the place, there is too much concern for liability. Sorry you weren't happy, our job was to bleed the brakes on the truck, that is what we charged for and it left here working fine.

ZP
Zachary P.
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Zachary said this business was nice. However, he still has the same issue with his vehicle after paying $100 for work.
Tim H., Owner from Ryder's Auto Service Centre responded on 06/24/2016

Why not give us a call and let us know there is still a problem? We'd be happy to see what we can do to make it right. For the time we had involved in trying to fix a repair you started, $100 we felt was extremely reasonable. Most shops won't even attempt to fix something the customer attempted first. Also to be fair this Jeep is questionable in it's road worthiness.

Becky S.
04/27/2016
As always, great service and wonderful customer service!
Tim H., Owner from Ryder's Auto Service Centre responded on 04/27/2016

Thanks for the review Becky, but I assume under recommeded you meant Yes, not no? ;)

SV
Scott V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Scott said that they always accommodate him. They get the work done quickly and do a good job.

Paw Paw, MI
03/31/2021
Experience & great staff
Qualified & dependable staff. Friendly & welcoming staff.

Mary B.
03/18/2021
The way a service garage should be run.
A clean shop and friendly operators providing excellent automotive advise and keeping cars running for the extra 100K miles.

Jan C.
Chevrolet Trax
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Jan said the business's staff member was excellent, she felt he did not take advantage and he provided excellent service and help with the tire rotation and general checkout. She added she knows she can trust the business.

DV
Don V.
Buick Enclave
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with MaryJo. She said excellent. They do a super job. They get them in right away. They aren't outrageous.

BC
Bret C.
GMC Acadia
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Bret said he thinks they are an honest and helpful staff.

John H.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
John said he enjoyed going to the business, he liked how transparent and honest they were.

EL
Emma L.
Mercury Mariner
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Emma said it was her first experience with them and they were very friendly.

MK
Mary K.
Mercury Sable
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Mary said her visit was very good.

KH
Kevin H.
GMC Acadia
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said they do good work and are very honest about everything they do.