Brian S.

RJ
Richard J.
11/29/2020
Honest and affordable
I've had Salem Wrenchworks service my vehicle for 20 plus years and have always been pleased. They've consistently been honest and provided a clear explanation of everything. Whenever I've had an emergency issue, they've made the time to get me in and fix the issue. Chris and his team have always been very knowledgeable and kind. Thanks so much !

LW
Lee W.
11/27/2020
Wrenchworks is the best!
Chris and his crew are honest, fair, and dependable. I have never had and problems with repair work the staff at Wrenchworks has made on the 3 cars our family takes there. Lee W

RN
Rich N.
Barberton, OH
11/25/2020
Routine maintenance
Thank you Chris, excellent service and done in a timely manner. Always reliable and trustworthy.

Russell B.
Buick Regal
11/20/2020
I'm always able to get my vehicle in on short notice and service is great; efficient.

BK
Ben K.
Uniontown, OH
Honda Civic Si
11/11/2020
Salems is 5 star
Received great service at Salems, would recommend to anyone!

Chuck S.
Toyota Prius v
10/30/2020
All the guys are very helpful
Great people and great, responsive service

Rich H.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/29/2020
Fair and honest!
Wrenchworks is a rare business in today's society. They offer superior workmanship at a very reasonable rate. They make valid suggestions to save money in the future, without using high pressure scare tactics. I would, and have recommended this business to many.

Sydney S.
10/29/2020
The Go to Peeps
Personally, I have had limited exposure to the auto repair industry, but Salem Wrenchworks has been my favorite experience.
The people that work within this establishment know what they’re doing and how to do it efficiently. A fun crew who is capable of communicating car issues into laymen’s terms (which was very necessary and appreciated on my end).
All around an awesome place to go to if you need any repairs, especially if you have a European car. I own a 2009 Audi A3 and Scott, the technician who worked on my car, had little issue in figuring out the problems my car faced.
It’s hard to find people that are not only willing, but trained to work on European brand cars and these dudes are local and awesome.
Most definitely will be going back to this establishment.
Thank you for the awesome service!

KK
Keith K.
Lincoln Town Car
10/28/2020
Wonderful
Been a repeat customer for many many many years. Always great service and honesty. Be in a repeat customer for 20+ years says a lot. I feel very safe with the knowledge they offer me on my car.

Stephen W.
Ford Transit Wagon
10/27/2020
Best in Akron
I believe that Chris is the best. I will go nowhere else.

LW
Lee W.
10/27/2020
Excellent and quality repairs
Chris and his crew at Wrenchworks are always accurate in their diagnosis. They are quick to respond for an appointment and always offer a fair price for their services.

PG

Kathrine D.
Clinton, OH
Chevrolet Blazer
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Kathrine said she always takes her vehicle to Chris an employee at this business. He has done a good job all these years.

KV
Kyle V.
10/20/2020
Best shop ever
The employees were very helpful and were able to repair my car and a timely manner. If I didn't understand something they took the time to explain it to me to where I could understand