Latest Review about 5 years ago

TG
Tracey G.
05/21/2013
Amazing quality of service!!
I have finally found my happy place for my car!! Great service, great prices. Their knowledge is superb!!

Michelle W.
Abernathy, TX
Ford ZX2
04/18/2013
service
always friendly service and mechanics that know what they are doing

BL
Bryan L.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/07/2013
Very professional and their willingness to go above and beyond the great service they already provide.

CE
Charles E.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/29/2013
Honest, Accurate,Dependable Repairs at a Fair Price
Our entire family has been taking our vehicles and lawn equipment to Satterfield's going on 30 years now.We have always been very pleased with the services we received. They will not only honestly tell you the repairs that are neeeded., they will show you.

Randy H.
Toyota Tundra
03/22/2013
Competitive Pricing and Good Work
I am very happy with their work and they will keep you fully in the know about what your car needs and the pricing there of...thank you!

BL
Bryan L.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/03/2013
Satisfied Customer
Customer service is professional and courteous. Went above just fixing my vehicle they pointed out another problem and gave me possible solutions at a reasonable price.

WM
Warren M.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/17/2013
Maybe
We where told the water pump was out got it home the water pump is fine just has a oil leak sounds like someone was trying to make 700
Mitch S. from Satterfield Automotive responded on 02/18/2013
Spoke with Warren on 02/18/2013. He was unaware his wife had posted this review. I told him we would be happy to pressure test the cooling system again in his presence and show him the waterpump is leaking coolant from behind the timing cover. This is the only negative review we have ever had in 30 years of being in business.

Jack S.
Chevrolet HHR
02/15/2013
Very pleased
My son told me I should let these guys work on my HHR. He has used them in the past. I am very pleased with what they did for me.i will return when I need car repairs.

MT
Mike T.
GMC Sierra
02/03/2013
Waterpump and thermostat installation
Real good, but I'd like to suggest that Mitch have sandwiches and drinks for his good customers! LOL, naw everything was fine! Thanks, Mike

KV
Keith V.
01/21/2013
Best Mechanic in Town
Mitch and his staff are wonderful, honest and hard working! Best place to get your car worked on in Lubbock!!

HO
Harry O.
Lincoln Town Car
12/29/2012
Lincoln Town Car Fuel Pump
Friendly, helpful and professional. First class service.

DE
Donnie E.
GMC Sierra
12/28/2012
last minute repair
My son needed some repairs to his truck, before heading back to law school. I didn't know repairs were needed, until the last minute. Thanks for taking care of him and checking his truck for anything else that might be wrong. Satterfield Auto rocks!

Rita S.
Mazda 626
12/24/2012
Great customer service.
Thank, Mitch, JoRita, Brad, and everyone at Satterfield's for treating me like family! You always help me out when I'm in an automotive bind. Y'all have a very merry Christmas! God bless you and your families.

RN
Ruth/David N.
12/09/2012
I like being able to talk with another woman
Women understand women better when trying to learn something they know nothing about like cars.

GH
Gordon S. H.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/09/2012
Family friends
I won't take my cars to anyone else.

WP
Willis P.
12/02/2012
they are honest, affordable, and will let you know what is wrong with your car before they complete the repairs.
very satisfied. They will work and try to complete the repairs in one day if possible.

DE
Donnie E.
10/16/2012
best vehicle repair
They are honest, fair and always fix it the first time. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

PL

LD
Lex D.
Infiniti G35
07/07/2012
Satterfields has been awesome to deal with. They are affordable and friendly. We have used them multiple times and have recommended them to others. Thanks Mitch.

PL
Patty R. L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/06/2012
Tires
Again, exceeds my expectation.