Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/02/2021
I work in Waverly so its really convenient to be able to get my oil changed while I'm at work. These guys always give great friendly service. Take me to work and pick me up if needed when it's done. Thanks Schmidt's!

CD
Curtis D.
07/29/2021
Water pump
My car was leaking coolant and I couldn't see from where. I got an appointment for the repair and got a call soon thereafter telling me my options. The owner explained what they did when I picked up my car. Now my car is working 100% again.

CD
Curtis D.
07/27/2021
Regular maintenance
Schmit's were very prompt and efficient with the oil change project. . They did not rotate tires as asked because per their advice the tires were due to be replaced. That's very important to get sound advice regarding the overall safety of my ride. That was very much appreciated. Most shops would have charged for rotation and not shared the short life left on the tires.

Jerald H.
07/25/2021
Ford pickup
Fast service so far running great

07/23/2021
awesome customer service
Did work quickly at reasonable price.

Acura MDX
07/22/2021
Genuine and caring staff!
I took my car in for unscheduled maintenance. Mitch called and explained the issue and that it was ready to go. When I went to pick it up, Mark explained again in detail what they had found and wanted to show me under the hood what was fixed and what may need additional service in the future. I will admit, that as a female customer, I appreciate that Mark and Mitch explained in a respectful, matter-of-fact manner rather than with a condescending tone as I’ve experienced before from automotive shops. Thank you, Schmits!

Ford F-250 Super Duty
07/22/2021
They work hard at getting you in when you need it
They do all my company and personal vehicles and do a wonderful job

BT
Brittany T.
07/20/2021
Brake Problem
My truck was squeaking pretty loud, so I figured it was break related. Mitch got me scheduled in within the week and was able to look into the problem and fix it the same day. Always fast and courteous. I will continue to drive to Waverly for such great service.

John W.
07/19/2021
Excellent service and great employees.
Service was excellent and completed in one day.

Jezharela A.
Greenwood, NE
07/19/2021
Fast and Courteous Service
Got my car in the shop mid-day and finished it by the end of the day. Great customer service, I will definitely go to them again in the future.

Jill G.
Ford Edge
07/16/2021
Local
Such good service and very kind people.

Mark C.

Deb R.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/12/2021
Always Great Service!!
Always friendly service. Trustworthy and very reasonably priced!!

07/09/2021
High quality
Quick excellent repair

07/08/2021
Always great service.
Always great service. They fix what needs to be done.