CAROLYN H.
Independence, MO
01/12/2021
Fantastic service!
I went in for a new tire and came away with that and some knowledge about my car I didn't have before. Dennis changed the tire quickly, and answered all my questions. Everyone that I came in contact with was friendly and polite.

PB
Paul B.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul's wife, Elizabeth. She said the business is trustworthy, reliable, and caring. The service was very good.

KAREN B.
01/04/2021
Helpful fast service
Always satisfied with the service at Sci-Tech. John always takes care of my car problems. I’ve gone to SciTech for all my car repairs for over 9 years. Best automotive service in South KC.

KP
KEN P.
Raytown, MO
12/14/2020
Sci-Tech Automotive has always taken care of my Automotive issues in a timely and accurate manner.

AMBER M.
Jeep Cherokee
12/11/2020
Dependable Mechanics
I just appreciate the service I receive from Sci-tech automotive. You can tell they have a family style relationship. I’ve never felt as if Sci-tech was trying to get over & as a single woman that’s one thing I truly respect about Mr. Schupp & his staff. On top of that, they know their ish... I’m a long time customer & will always be.
Thanks again Sci-tech

KC
Kelan C.
GMC Savana Cutaway
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Kelan said that they provided same day service.

IY
Ibrahim Y.
Blue Springs, MO
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Ibrahim said they've just been keeping him updated. They've been updating him with what's going on withy the job.

CF
A 1 service

Dwight P.
Raytown, MO
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Dwight said the staff provided good service.

FH
FRED H.
11/29/2020
Repairs
I bought my jeep in to see why it wasn’t running good and sci tech diagnosed the problem. They changed out my spark plugs and replaced a coil pack and it ran better than new. The service was fast and friendly. I recommend sci tech to anyone with car problems. I forgot to mention the price was fair.

Jennifer M.
11/29/2020
Very knowledgeable and reasonably priced
After calling 5 car shops these guys took the best care of me. They explained everything fully and I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. Will definitely be going back!

SCHARELLE M.
Kia Sportage
11/28/2020
Excellent customer service. i am BIG on customer service.
Although short staffed the day of my service. I received personal attention I was treated with respect. I did not have an appointment but I felt like I mattered. They explained my repair process and gave my the WHY. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they serviced all my tires not just patched my flat.

PE
PAT E.
Ford Thunderbird
11/25/2020
great service, and prices
We got a great deal on tires, service was great, done on time, no surprises.

DANIEL H.
11/24/2020
appointment
Got me in on time, and right out.

James S.
Missouri
11/14/2020 Category: Service
James said he liked the way he was treated. The service was good.