LP
Larry P.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Larry said they have good service. He said he's always been taken care of immediately. He said they're considerate and they fixed the problem. He said he had a positive experience and he enjoys doing business with them.

Dakota P.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Dakota said the business always takes care of him.

Jane D.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Jane said she thinks they are good at this business.

Jeffery B.
Pontiac G8
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Jeffrey said that he place was professional, nice, got him in and got him out.

CT
COLETTE T.
Independence, MO
GMC Terrain
01/09/2020
The most gracious and honest team ever!!!!
The whole crew including John are so impeccable and precise, I went in for a ball bearing an expected to spend around $500. After a few tests drives an looking underneath my vehicle there conclusion was nothing was wrong an all was in perfect condition. I tell you I have been going here for years an so appreciate the honesty they give to their customers. I only spent $20 buck ... they definitely believe in values an still keeps there moral ... if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

01/05/2020
Issue not address
They did not test drive the vehicle to see what the problem was they just fixed it basic off what they assumed the problem that was. We received the car back in worst condition than it was when it was dropped off. When I called up there the following day they attempted to try to get me to pay for additional work. Which if they would have test drove the car in the first place they would have known what the problem was. I’ve never had a mechanic not drive the car to try to figure out the problem than put it on a diagnose machine. This was a costly lesson learn. Our family will find another shop to use.
John S. from Sci-Tech Automotive responded on 01/06/2020

I'm very sorry for the confusion, but when your son dropped off the car he told us (and I quote here) "I'm here to get my motor mounts replaced" Replacing motor mounts does not require a test drive. Had your son asked us to diagnose any kind of noises and we would've test driven the vehicle but unfortunately he asked us to install the motor mounts, For which we had a previous repair estimate.

JOSEPH L.
INFINITI M37
12/31/2019
Professional an reliable.
They are reliable an professional.and that John is a real hoot!

SALLY C.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/22/2019
The people.
Every time I need service for my car, I can expect to have it seen to in a timely manner. Always the problem is clearly explained an I am told if it needs immediate service or not. The manager and staff are friendly & respectful.

LG
LEA ANN G.
Dodge Avenger
12/21/2019
battery and alternator
well considering that my car takes a few times to start. When it use to start up right away. I am not happy and will be in to see what can be done.

BD
Brad D.
Missouri
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Brad said that the place's work was professionally done but it took 15 minutes longer than he was told to expect.

LD
Laura D.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Laura said everything went fine at the business. She said she just has to go back to correct some stuff with her inspection.

TL
Terry L.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Terry said that it was quick good service at a fair price.

MICHAEL P.
11/15/2019
Thanks for getting me back on the Road

AH

Vern K.
Overland Park, KS
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Vern said he has been going to this business for a long time. The employees were honest, fair and high quality. This business is terrific.