KEITH M.
Leicester, NY
Ford Edge
05/12/2019
Car Repairs
An Awesome crew to work with! Great Service and wonderful to deal with. Would (and have) highly recommend! Thank You!

Brianna S.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Brianna said this business was able to get her in really fast. They were able to get her in the next day. They fixed her tire for a good price.

DAVID M.
Mount Morris, NY
Suzuki SX4
05/08/2019
Tire change
Fast and affordable service. Car runs smoothly after change and balance. Thank you for your prompt and courteous service

PL
PHILIP L.
05/02/2019
I have been a customer for about 30 years and have never been disappointed. Everyone is very honest and proficient at their jobs. Customer satisfaction is job one.

MT
Matt T.
Lincoln LS
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Matt said everyone was nice and the work turned out great. He just felt the prices were a little high.

JOE K.
Ford Transit Connect
04/30/2019
They are efficient, kind and provide excellent service
Appointment made at my request and time and the vehicle was ready at the time set for completion.

WP
WILLIAM P.
04/29/2019
Friendly neighborhood Service Station , that has old style customer service.
Friendly, courteous service!

RL
RHONDA L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2019
Honesty and integrety.
Every one is pleasant. I trust in them to give me honest information and feedback. I feel they are looking out for the customer.! Its comfortable to pass the time there while my vehicle is being serviced!

SUE M.
North Chili, NY
04/26/2019
I highly recommend!!
I've used Scorsone's for over two years, and I've always had a great experience. They are efficient and I've never had a problem with any of their repairs.

ANN B.
Chrysler 200
04/24/2019
Always excellent service
Even when I find something else to have Scorsone's check or repair--and let them know about it as I'm dropping off my car--they get it all done quickly, well, and fairly priced. I won't go anywhere else!

TA
TRACY A.
04/24/2019
Speedy and reliable service!
Scheduled appointment for my oil change. Coffee/Tea/cocoa and WiFi waiting for me while I wait. Friendly, honest, and easy to find. What more can ba asked?

MICHAEL W.
Dodge Nitro
04/20/2019
Charged me $60 for something they didn’t fix
Blinker isn’t working and was told it would be $800???!!! I told them to forget about it and fix everything else and they still charged me $60 for them looking at it? I did get a refund after going over the invoice and noticing the blinker was on the same condition. I’ve never had anyone charge me for something they are just looking at. I already knew what the problem was. Most likely won’t go back.
Mike M. from Scorsone's Service Center responded on 04/20/2019

We apologize for not better explaining the charge for the diagnostic time needed to diagnose the intermittent turn signal failure. Customer satisfaction is of foremost importance to us always and we gladly refunded the $60 diagnostic charge and $4.80 for the applicable taxes paid on those charges. We sincerely apologize for your unfavorable experience with us.

CN
CRAIG N.
Perry, NY
Volkswagen CC
04/16/2019
Friendly and honest staff.
I have always had a great experience at Scorsones. Their personalized service is greatly appreciated.

AH
ADAM H.
04/12/2019
Service is always great and quick and employees are always friendly. My only complaint is that appointments can fill up quickly, especially if you need a last minute repair.

TP
Tim P.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Tim said that all of his needs were satisfied by the place, they were very timely and were reasonably priced.

Sean H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business was good.

KH
KEN H.
04/04/2019
Professional and courteous service with fair pricing
The ability to recognize the service needs and complete all work to my satisfaction. The mechanics give you the true story.

DAVID C.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/04/2019
Great workers
I have been a customer for over 40 years and always happy with what they do. They go above and beyond.

Piffard, NY
Saturn VUE
03/25/2019
Fast & Trusted
Bought a car for my son. Only mechanics I trust in Livingston County to give it a complete end to end inspection. Even had the oil & plugs changed. Super fast & great prices.

RA
RACHEL A.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/22/2019
Always honest, reliable service
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Debbie’s customer service is always fantastic and I know my car is in good hands with Mike and the crew. They let me know what I need to take the best care of my car without ever taking advantage economically. Highly recommend!