JOHN G.
Conesus, NY
01/02/2018
Overcharged :(
We are regular customers of Scorsone's and have always had pleasant experiences but this last time was a little different. The day before my scheduled oil change, I noticed my one of my fog lights was out. I called and asked if I could bring a replacement bulb and have them swap it out for me during my oil change. They said they could. My bill was really high and I noticed they charged me an hour's worth of labor to change the bulb. When I asked my husband about it, he said they have changed bulbs for him but they have never charged him. I hate feeling like I am taken advantage of because I am a woman. I won't be back.
Mike M. from Scorsone's Service Center responded on 01/02/2018

I am extremly troubled by this. I have reviewed the bill and spoke with the techncian, I see that 1/2 of an hours labor was billed for the replacement of the bulb (l/f fog lamp). The bulb is a bit of a tricky one to get to, the inner fender well must be pulled back to gain access to the bulb which is burried in the bottom of the bumper. We apologize for our lack of communication in explaining the charge for the bulb replacement.

Mike Milroy

Jacob L.
New York
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Jacob said the people from this business were very friendly. The price was out of his range.

ZH
Zoe H.
Baldwinsville, NY
Nissan Versa
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Zoe said she paid $55 to be told they could not do the work. This business is still better than other places she has dealt with.