Kary C. on 11/17/2017
Kary said this business was quick, easy and informative.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
OREN D. on 11/15/2017
"2007 Chevy Cobalt"
Qualified mechanics, very helpful and fair. Highly recommend!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 03:44 PM
Dustin F. on 11/15/2017
Dustin said the service was great. The employees got his vehicle in and out and the price was reasonable. He appreciated the service he received.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
AMBER G. on 11/14/2017
"Great experience because Amber and Andrew "
Did great I would return as long as they are there
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 05:32 AM
Carol L. on 11/14/2017
Carol said she didn't have any issues during her visit to this business, so she was happy. However, she does not normally have an opportunity to make business recommendations to others because of the hours she works.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017
Claton M. on 11/11/2017
Claton said the technician was very ,very helpful. When he first brought his vehicle to the business, he thought he had a battery problem but after troubleshooting, the technician found out it was the starter.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017
Sandra K. on 11/11/2017
Sandra said they are always great. The service is good and on time.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017
David S. on 11/08/2017
David said he was treated well. The employees were competent. They completed the service like they said they would.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017
Trevor M. on 10/31/2017
Trevor said he has been visiting this business for years. They are always reasonable and they make him feel very comfortable.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Mel C. on 10/31/2017
Mel said Ron and Jesse did very well. They did a great job. It took a while because they had to order her battery and didn't have the correct one in stock. She could have gone to another business that was cheaper but decided to stay because she was in a hurry. She was in a good location at the right time.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Brendon B. on 10/30/2017
Brendon said he has no complaints. The service at this business is good.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Dan C. on 10/27/2017
Dan said the workers are very helpful.
Vehicle: Honda Insight
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Ron K. on 10/19/2017
Ron said this business provided great customer service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Review Created: 10/19/2017
michael r. on 10/15/2017
"Poor communication and unskilled labor."
I went to have my car aligned at this store on a Thursday and the lady at the counter said it should be done later that day and that they would give me a call. I never heard anything on Thursday. On Friday afternoon I got a call at about 1PM letting me know the car was done. I go and pick it up only to find that the steering wheel was 45 degrees off when the car would drive straight. They also said they don't have any printouts with the alignment specs even though that is an industry standard for decades. This tells me that whoever did the work didn't even bother to check if it was done correctly and the fact that I didn't get a printed readout was very sketchy to me. I talked to the same lady again and she says to bring it back the next day. Sat I drop the car off again so they can hopefully fix a simple mistake, turns out I made the mistake by going back. On Sat they just didn't do the work and when I went to find out why they basically said the tech couldn't do an alignment. What??? They why was I instructed to bring it back and why did the same guy even touch the car in the first place if he doesn't know what he was doing?

At that point I was done. I told them I want my car and my money back. The cashier called the owner and the owner said he would be able to fix it himself and that if I came back Tuesday he get it taken care of. Now remember my initial visit was Thur now they want me to wait almost a week for an alignment, no thanks. I again stated I want my money back and the owner told me he could give me 25.00 of the 90.00 dollars back because his guy has time into the car. I let him know that I also have time into the car by having to stop by his shop every day just to get a simple task accomplished. After going back and forth they finally gave me my money since the car still wasn't correct.

I ended up taking it to another shop who had it aligned with in 2 hours and had called me to let me know. The steering wheel was straight and the car drove perfectly. My other suspicion was confirmed when I got the printed read out from the new shop. The old shop kinda aligned the car but it wasn't very close to the factory specs.

I have 4 vehicles and a large propane tank that I get filled up at this gas station all the time. I like doing business with them in that regard but when it comes to auto repair I will never go back.
Vehicle: BMW 525i
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 05:51 PM
AMBER G. on 10/13/2017
"Great Because of Amber, rick, ronnie and don"
Amber is great at what she does and Don is great at what he does and great prices
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Review Created: 10/13/2017 08:07 PM
Debra A. on 10/06/2017
Debra said the business never called her when they were done with the service. She waited four hours before she called to ask when it would be ready. She called back another two hours later to be told they had already finished working on the vehicle.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017
Dee C. on 10/06/2017
Dee said this business always provides good service. She is completely satisfied with them.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017
Karla L. on 09/28/2017
Karla said the business got her in quickly and they were friendly. The only issue she had was that they did not reset the light on the dash and they said it would reset itself. The dash light did not reset itself so she had to go online and research how to reset it herself.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
DENISE K. on 09/23/2017
"They were prompt, courteous, kept me updated with work being done. Everyone was friendly."
The people who work there will go out of their way to help a customer. Much appreciated.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 03:36 PM
Gordon C. on 09/19/2017
Gordon said the staff provided excellent service and he has recommended them.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon