IM
IRENE M.
North Fork, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/18/2020
Happy I found this place...
Darryl Hosepian for one thing. He’s the face of their service department and makes a good impression - friendly, professional, straightforward. This is the only place I take my VW Jetta for service. I don’t recall how I heard about them, I’m just glad I did. The way VW are made makes them harder to work on than say a Chevy or a Ford; my husband says everything is covered up & thus hard to get to. He won’t even change the oil on it as he does with our other vehicles. I feel they provide great service & in a friendly manner, I hate places that come across as cold & distant. I’ve been going there for 3 years now & don’t see myself taking my Jetta any place else.

CE
CRAIG E.
Lexus LS 430
02/14/2020
Excellent Service Again!!
Darryl, thank you for your quick repair and service on the car. I can always depend on Sebring West to give quality customer service. It is important to me to always keep our cars in proper running condition which Sebring West always attends to.
Thank you again.

DANA W.
smart fortwo
02/14/2020
New Customer - Happy So Far
I have only been to Sebring West twice but so far I have been treated respectfully and the work they told me I needed was exactly what I expected my car needed so no surprises and the prices seem fair. I'm happy with them so far and plan to return as needed.

KC
KEN C.
01/30/2020
Always great service
We’ve gone to Sebring for years and have always been happy with the value and service!

JOHN C.
Toyota Venza
01/29/2020
Darrell ,lubricants and availability
Long time family business. Dependable. No bs. Loves President Trump!!!

Lee B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Lee said this is a good business.

Ruth M.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Ruth said they always take care of her and her vehicle. She has been going there for years and she is very pleased. She has never had any problems, she takes her vehicle in the morning and usually gets it back in few hours or at most by afternoon.

Joe R.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they do good quality work but they are a little pricey.

LEA S.
Visalia, CA
12/21/2019
Great, reliable, friendly service
I have been going there for years. I take my car and used to take my mom's as well. Great service!

BC
Beverly C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said that the guy yelled at her. She didn't like the way he treated her. They told her that Beverly couldn't drive her vehicle home. Her daughter used to take her vehicle to them. They were never able to fix her vehicle. Overall, they're reputable.

PP
PAULA P.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/13/2019
Consistently excellent
Took my car in for service, excellent experience.

WS
William S.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
William said he trusted this business. The staff did a good job.

RP
ROD P.
Kia Sportage
12/09/2019
rod
Sebring-West has always been very dependable.

CE
CRAIG E.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
12/05/2019
Quality Service Once Again!
Came in to get my windshield wipers and hood struts replaced. Was in and out within 30 minutes.
I can always count on Darryl to give me the best possible service for my cars.

RP
Rod P.
Acura TL
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Rod said the business does a good job.