Jim D.
Lincoln MKZ
10/18/2018
Same great service every time I go there
I have been going to Silas Deane Auto for several years now and they keep providing me with the same great service every time. Clean waiting area and Rob, Sean and James are friendly and knowledgeable and explain everything up front.

SL
Susan L.
Moultonborough, NH
Lexus RX 400h
10/07/2018
Great overall service
Great response time, communication and reasonable pricing.

RN
Rich N.
10/06/2018
The Best Around
Another great job and good deal from the guys at SDA. Thanks for everything. Highly recommended.

AL
Angelo L.
10/05/2018
Quick, fair, honest service.
In and out in about 30 minutes with an oil change and tire rotation. I travel from the New Haven area to get my car serviced at Silas Deane Auto. The folks here are always honest and respectful. I will visit soon for a tune up.

BO
Bruce O.
09/28/2018
service
Service was great as always

Jeffrey and Candy M.
Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018
Trust
Silas Deane Auto is a place you can bring your car and trust the workmanship and the people. They only do what is needed or wanted, no add ins or scare tactics.

FZ
Fred Z.
09/19/2018
Great service like usual!
Time for oil change and tire rotation, called and they got us in next day. Always pleased with their work and highly recommend Silas Deane Auto for all auto needs. Only place we take the cars for service.

Tom B.
Newington, CT
Honda Civic Sdn
09/08/2018
Great service.

08/04/2018
BEST SERVICE AROUND
I have been living in the area for over 24 years and have gone to many areas prior to going to Silas Deane Auto. Once I had work done there I have not gone anywhere else. Service and prices can not be beat.

07/05/2018
Great Service Again
Once again very satisfied. Brought car in because check engine light was on. Rob checked and informed me it was not going to effect the driving but I could schedule a day to bring it in an they would check to see what was causing it. While there asked to fix something that I had not told Rob about and they took care of that while I was there. Also gave me info on things I should do in the future to keep car in best running condition.
Rob A. from Silas Deane Auto responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks again Bob!

Acura TL
06/22/2018
LOF
Quality and honest service is all I ever get here. Highly recommended!

06/11/2018
Always Great Service
Once again great service . I have been to Silas Deane Auto many times and have never been disappointed. Made my appointment and was in and out in no time. Was given a recommendation and price for work I need to get done in the near future to keep me and my family safe on the road. I have said it before and will say it again, do not waste your time if you need work done just head to Silas Deane Auto.

John F.
Dodge Journey
04/29/2018
Always courteous
Have used SDA for regular oil changes and minor preventative work. Service and pricing is very good. Always treat customer with courtesy and respect.

BO
Bruce O.
04/28/2018
Trunk water leak
The job on the trunk is great no more water after the rain we had.

Russell S.
Cromwell, CT
Acura MDX
04/28/2018
Excellent Auto Repair & Maintenance
Knowledgeable, curtious, reasonably priced, no surprises.

04/22/2018
Great service/great price
Always excellent service and you will not get a better price anywhere. Does work you requested and checks for any other issues at no cost to you. Also advises you about upcoming service needs by e-mail. I do not go anywhere else to have work done on my three cars.

SO
Sonia and Larss O.
GMC Jimmy
04/19/2018
SDA Review
Rob is the first mechanic/service manager that actually provides effective and timely communication with customers. I’ve been a mechanic, Rob is straight forward with his findings and recommendations on your vehicle repairs.
I totally trust Silas Deane Auto as my repair shop and I have recommended to many of our friends.

GH
George H.
Hartford, CT
04/16/2018 Category: Service
George said the staff is friendly, the work is done on time, and the facility is clean.

TV
Tracy/Patty V.
Newington, CT
04/13/2018
Squirrels under the hood
My car was towed to Silas Deane Auto when I lost my power steering. The issue was the squirrel community living inside. Mama got caught in my serpentine belt and knocked it off. The guys spent an entire day trying to extricate the 3 babies without hurting them. Shaun was nursing one of them who wasn't as strong as his siblings when I went to pick the car up. It has always been my experience that these guys go above and beyond EVERY time they service my vehicle. This time was no exception. Thank you!!

Justin T.
Berlin, CT
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they're on time, they're clean and friendly.