Steven M.
Acura TL
10/24/2020
The team there is professional and their pricing is reasonable. Not what I expected. Will definitely recommend to others and will be using them in the future.

Dino M.
Pontiac Firebird
10/23/2020
New Customer Experience
I have an older car that has been in the family for over 33 years. I am always particular about who works on this car. Recently, had an issue with oil pressure. My regular mechanic was too busy and refused to work on the car. I had no one to turn to, so I did a search on reputable local shops and came across the reviews on Silas Deane Auto. All very positive, so I met with them (Rob) and explained my issue. They were very inviting and wanted to look at the car. Because of the oil pressure issue, they highly recommended the car be towed to them, clearly they understood what the car meant to me and wanted to be sure that no additional mechanical issues would arise. After they looked at the car, they gave me a very reasonable estimate. I decided to have the work performed by them. They took really great care of my car, were very meticulous and did an absolutely perfect job. I could not be happier!
If your are looking for a place the cares about your car and treats their customers with the upmost respect, these are your guys.
I found my new shop for all my car service needs. Thank you again to all at Silas Deane Auto!

KO
Karen O.
Wethersfield, CT
10/22/2020
Very ethical and reliable. Their work is done well, timely and at a reasonable cost.

Hartford, CT
10/21/2020
Easy appointments, service was quick and efficient.
Honestly one of the easiest, best experiences I've had with an auto shop. I used to do a lot of my own work so giving the reigns over to someone else was a little weird for me, but these guys made it fast and easy.

FC
Frank C.
Dodge Challenger
Challenger visit
Rob and his team are knowledgeable and professional, they are genuine in their approach and I’m thankful to find a shop that actually seems to care about the work they do! Cheers

Quick service
I like that they were honest, I'm a woman and other places bullshit you

BT
Benjamin T.
Cromwell, CT
Volvo XC90
10/20/2020
Tire Flat Repair
I had a flat tire and they took my car in right away and plugged the nail hole. They are always very personable and great to deal with. I cannot see myself using any other auto shop.

10/20/2020
Fast reliable and priced fairly
I have all three of my vehicles serviced here. The repair work is high quality every time. I highly recommend this team of professionals!

LD
Linda D.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/15/2020
Always timely, respectful and great service

Joanna W.
East Hartford, CT
10/13/2020
Integrity
I love bringing my car here, there is nothing they cannot fix, there are no surprises when you pick up your car because they call you to let you know what needs to be fixed and how much it will cost you. Rob runs the show and he is honest, pleasant and is there to help you. Rob always makes sure you understand what he is talking about so you feel confident in your decisions. The facility is clean and inviting, I would recommend this place to anyone.

Wethersfield, CT
10/12/2020
The technician completed service on the car at the time originally stated.

FC
Frank C.
Dodge Challenger
10/06/2020
Challenger visit
Rob and his crew pointed out some sub par work done by another shop, corrected the issues, and my car is finally driving the way it’s supposed to, thanks again.

Don L.
Very smart fellas!
As always excellent workmanship and very fast turnaround! Very friendly bunch of guys!!!

BC
Bill C.
Affordable flexible service
Always prompt, with a convenient drop off option- Silas Deane Auto has become my go-to for all maintenance on my two Hondas. They also do a great job of communicating with you about the maintenance your car needs in the future- so you can plan.

LC
Liz C.
Awesome service
This was one of the easiest quickest and most professional oil changes ever. Made appointment they took it right in and it was done super fast. I will continue coming here for all my vehicles needs.