John F.
Jeep Cherokee
06/15/2019
Bad battery
Car was quirky with starting. SDA took us right in; diagnosed bad battery and changed same day.

NM
Nicole M.
Stafford Springs, CT
Saturn LS
06/08/2019
Amazing
Very professional and didn’t have trouble getting my car and out thank you guys :)

Subaru Crosstrek
06/07/2019
Very helpful
They are honest and hard working.

FZ
Fred Z.
05/25/2019
Excellent service as usual!
Time for another oil change on our car. As usual Silas Auto is on top of things and gets us in and out. Does safety check on all other components and lets us know if something should be addressed in the near future along with prices. We take all 3 cars for servicing at Silas Deane and would not even think of going to another repair shop.

Bob M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/25/2019
Consistant Great Service
As usual made my appointment to have work done was in and out in no time. Another great thing about Silas Deane Auto is that they always remind you when scheduled work needs to be done which is very important to maintain your cars warranty!

Lauri M.
South Glastonbury, CT
GMC Acadia
05/22/2019
Great people!
I generally don’t like and don’t trust auto repair shops, but these guys have earned my trust! I get good advice and honest advice every time I go in. I get great service at a reasonable price.

Jean/John G.
Middletown, CT
Ford Police Interceptor
05/19/2019
Honest kind trustworthy guys here all of them
Thank you for your help you knew the exhaust people could fix it more reasonable and you went to the length to drive his truck there got it fixed up for very reasonable and what a good job Thank you so much for going that extra mile

05/10/2019
Very Professional
Silas Deane Auto is a very professional auto repair facility. My bill did not differ from the price quote and the repairs Perfect.

SP
Scott P.
Newington, CT
04/28/2019
A loyal customer.
Always impeccable service. Shaun is always honest and tells you exactly what is needed.

BT
Benjamin T.
Cromwell, CT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/24/2019
Perfect
Maintenance done perfectly and timely. I would recommend to anyone.

SI
SANDRA I.
04/12/2019
I always get great service there.

SE
Stephanie and Chris E.
04/10/2019
Professional, Trustworthy and Excellent Work
I won't go to any other place for service. Rob, Shaun, and everyone else who work there are are professional, courteous, with competitive prices and excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

JI
John I.
Killingworth, CT
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/28/2019
Read good reviews and tried this shop. Excellent.

Bob M.
Nissan Maxima
03/27/2019
Get Great Advice-No Charge
Had scheduled work done in less time then expected. Spent a few minutes with Shaun getting advice for future service. Did not say work needed to be done asap , but gave me a time frame when it should be done to remain safe!!
Same great service/advice!!!

Michelle B.
Windsor, CT
Acura TL
03/14/2019
Great customer experience
Every time I’ve patronize this establishment I’ve had a good experience, Great customer service. Extra thanks to Rob!

ED
Eric D.
Glastonbury, CT
03/02/2019
Repair
My repair was stressing as it could have been one lower amount and potentially a higher amount after my repair was started.
I would have liked it if I was told my repair was going to be lower amount when mechanic first new exactly only what was being repaired to put me at ease.
Rob A. from Silas Deane Auto responded on 03/14/2019

Eric, I'm sorry that your repair caused you stress. I'm also sorry that i didn't have the foresight to be able to know for sure that you would or would not need the additional item in advance. I do my best to be up front and honest with our customers, and sometimes that means letting them know that a worst case senario is possible ahead of time. This way you are not blind sided by additional expenses. This would have left you with very little time to try to get the additional money you needed if things had gone that way.

Thankfully we did not need to go that route, and were able to get the repairs done same day and without the additional items/expense.

(Wanring Joke Incoming) Also, if you see a good deal on a crystal ball somewhere let me know, i'd like to get one for situations like this.

Thank you for your Review!

Rob Anderson
Silas Deane Auto
www.SilasDeaneAuto.com
860-436-6211

James P.
Ford Edge
02/27/2019
Latest Service
As usual, Great servicer. They worked on my car to find a problem and gave me the right advise on what needs to be done. I will be back again and again

Sam M.
Nissan Maxima
02/25/2019
Thorough Service
Went in to have routine service done and glad I did The service team found a serious problem with a tire that could have lead to a serious accident/injury. Shaun made the fix. They did a thorough inspection of the car and Shaun gave me time frame when I should plan on getting other things done in the future. Felt good when leaving that the car was in good condition and making plans for future suggested to work be done.

Mike M.
Acura TLX
02/14/2019
Always provides excellent service
Everyone here at Silas Deane Auto are always courteous and very helpful. Would not think of going anywhere else!

Volkswagen Jetta
02/13/2019
Work done right, on time and convenient
Routine maintenance must be done as title states. Silas Deanne Auto does always.