Tony M.
Suffield, CT
Nissan Maxima
03/05/2021
Professional
They did a awesome job on my maxima and I and I’m happy with the professionalism and will continue to bring my cars to them for service and maintenance.

Jim D.
Lincoln MKX
03/03/2021
Recent oil change
As always, quality,friendly service at a fair price.

John F.
Wethersfield, CT
Dodge Journey
02/27/2021
Scheduled oil change
In and out faster than a "quick lube" operation. Neat and clean operation. Competitively priced.

CL
Cindy L.
Wethersfield, CT
02/27/2021
Sean was very helpful and accommodating
Sean explained everything that was wrong with my car and even rolled out a tire to show me how bald it was
The waiting area is very clean

BF
Bernidet F.
02/26/2021
Alignment
Personable, professional, efficient, reasonable price.

RF
Robert F.
Hartford, CT
02/24/2021
Fast, easy, honest.
These guys have easy appointment scheduling online, they do the work quickly and don't render services you don't need. Prices are fair, people are good.

RD
Rob D.
New Britain, CT
02/17/2021
Awsome service!
Great service fast and accurate.
Very professional and friendly well acknowledge any of your concerns and go over it with you in detail I highly recommend it

SK
Sandra K.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/13/2021
Always a pleasure having work done at S.D. Auto. Clean shop, prompt service. Thanks Sean.

LC
Liz C.
02/13/2021
Fair and honest
This place is fair and honest and quick. They do what u came in for at a very fair and reasonable price. They make suggestions and there is no pressure which is a welcomed change from other places. The inside waiting room is clean with magazines to read and free coffee and the restrooms are super clean. I would honestly say this is the best place to go for ur car needs and they also have cars for sale!

CD
Cynthia D.
02/10/2021
Great Service and Knowledgeable Staffl
Great service and knowledgeable staff, they let you know what’s going on with your vehicle if repairs are immediate or needed down the road, very honest and reliable staff

Justin F.
02/03/2021
Fast, reliable, honest service
Rob (Mgr) and Dean always take good care of me. They’ve been servicing my cars for several years now. I manage a hotel next door and I continue to recommend them for any service job!

EH
Eric H.
Dodge Durango
02/03/2021
Excellence!
Excellent, reliable, honest auto care. When I bring my vehicle here, I know it is in good hands. Competitive, fair rates and a very comfortable, clean waiting area with complimentary juice, coffee etc.

PM
Phil/Ayla M.
Leicester, MA
02/01/2021
Convenience, great communication
My granddaughter's car broke down nearby. They picked it up and did a head gasket job and I must say I was impressed with their customer service focus, communications, and most importantly, quality of work. I'm from out of state but I plan to drive 1-1/2 hr to have other work done on my vehicles because of how they treated me as a value customer. Nice job!

Bristol, CT
Subaru Legacy Sedan
01/28/2021
Patient, Friendly, Fantastic Service
Had a major issue with a car i had recently bought, and Sean/Shawn (not sure how his name is spelled) was awesome in both giving me detailed and timely service, but also was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the process. Unfortunately the car I bought is kind of a POS, but Silas Deane Auto was cool about it. would recommend

Janet G.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/27/2021
Professional, friendly, fast and affordable!
I was impressed and satisfied beginning with my initial phone call to my walk out the door
Shaun is professional, knowledgeable and competent. I will definitely be returning for future service and would highly recommend Silas Deane Auto.