12/16/2018
Constantly Professional
I love this place. They always tell me what needs to be done, and what can wait. Fair and honest, I won’t go anywhere else for maintenance.

Jean/John G.
Middletown, CT
Ford Police Interceptor
12/09/2018
Honest fair and excellent work
Thank you we both love our tires good job fellows

Kyle B.
Hamden, CT
11/30/2018
Great Place with Friendly Knowledgeable Staff
Great Place with Friendly Knowledgeable Staff. Highly recommend.

BO
Bruce O.
11/29/2018
tire repair
They find the problem and fix it quickly.

John F.
Dodge Journey
11/21/2018
Always courteous and prompt in servicing my vehicle.

11/19/2018
4th CAR ADDED
Just added a 4th car to the list of family cars being taken care of by Silas Deane Auto. I don't waste my time going anyplace else and neither should you. Scheduled service dropped it of and it was ready ahead of time. Prices are good, service is the same. Waiting area neat and clean.

11/12/2018
Very Helpful and Great Advice!
Provided great advice on a new auto purchase and recommendations on what needed to be done to my current car or how soon I needed to make any necessary repairs.

11/12/2018
Good work
I arrived 30 mins late for an appointment, thinking iti was as 130 instead of 100. They did the work on my car any way,

James C.
Chrysler Sebring
11/04/2018
Highly Recommend
Fair, friendly, and fantastic!

Jim D.
Lincoln MKZ
10/18/2018
Same great service every time I go there
I have been going to Silas Deane Auto for several years now and they keep providing me with the same great service every time. Clean waiting area and Rob, Sean and James are friendly and knowledgeable and explain everything up front.

SL
Susan L.
Moultonborough, NH
Lexus RX 400h
10/07/2018
Great overall service
Great response time, communication and reasonable pricing.

RN
Rich N.
10/06/2018
The Best Around
Another great job and good deal from the guys at SDA. Thanks for everything. Highly recommended.

AL
Angelo L.
10/05/2018
Quick, fair, honest service.
In and out in about 30 minutes with an oil change and tire rotation. I travel from the New Haven area to get my car serviced at Silas Deane Auto. The folks here are always honest and respectful. I will visit soon for a tune up.

BO
Bruce O.
09/28/2018
service
Service was great as always

Jeffrey and Candy M.
Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018
Trust
Silas Deane Auto is a place you can bring your car and trust the workmanship and the people. They only do what is needed or wanted, no add ins or scare tactics.

FZ
Fred Z.
09/19/2018
Great service like usual!
Time for oil change and tire rotation, called and they got us in next day. Always pleased with their work and highly recommend Silas Deane Auto for all auto needs. Only place we take the cars for service.

Tom B.
Newington, CT
Honda Civic Sdn
09/08/2018
Great service.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/04/2018
BEST SERVICE AROUND
I have been living in the area for over 24 years and have gone to many areas prior to going to Silas Deane Auto. Once I had work done there I have not gone anywhere else. Service and prices can not be beat.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/05/2018
Great Service Again
Once again very satisfied. Brought car in because check engine light was on. Rob checked and informed me it was not going to effect the driving but I could schedule a day to bring it in an they would check to see what was causing it. While there asked to fix something that I had not told Rob about and they took care of that while I was there. Also gave me info on things I should do in the future to keep car in best running condition.
Rob A. from Silas Deane Auto responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks again Bob!

Acura TL
06/22/2018
LOF
Quality and honest service is all I ever get here. Highly recommended!