Mike M.
Acura TLX
02/14/2019
Always provides excellent service
Everyone here at Silas Deane Auto are always courteous and very helpful. Would not think of going anywhere else!

Volkswagen Jetta
02/13/2019
Work done right, on time and convenient
Routine maintenance must be done as title states. Silas Deanne Auto does always.

AL
Andrea L.
West Hartford, CT
Nissan Armada
02/13/2019
car service
I am always happy with the service from Silas Deane Auto. Rob and his team are extremely professional and have competitive pricing. They take the time to explain what may or may not be needed for my vehicle so that I can make an informed decision. So happy that I found these guys!

Alisa and Matt S.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/31/2019
Always helpful!
Took my daughter's car in for flat repairs...found more concerning issues. Addressed all for a reasonable price and got her going quickly and now safely down the road. Thanks again Rob and Sean!

Jim D.
Lincoln MKX
01/30/2019
Mkx
As always great service, friendly and competent staff. Fair prices

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/27/2019
Same great price and service
Scheduled service for one of my cars ahead of time and was in and out in no time. Because I get all my cars work done there I had purchased tires a while back so Shaun rotated the tire at no cost to me. Shaun followed up on manufacturers suggesting a spark plug change but said at my mileage it was not needed. If I had brought to somewhere else or a dealer I would probably been charged for the rotation and an unnecessary plug change!! Bringing in another car for service soon!!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/26/2019
Unexpected Repair
Had scheduled an oil change and just prior to heading in to get it done noticed there was an issue with my brakes. Mentioned it to Rob when I got there and he said he could take care of the issue that same day. That will not happen any where else. As I said before do not waste your time, just head to Silas Deane Auto for work on your cars. PS Heading there to get service on another vehicle in an hour !!

FZ
Fred Z.
01/25/2019
Great service as usual!!
They knew exactly what had to be done to fix the back defrosters. Cold weather is brutal on the cars but we can always count on Silas Deane Auto to fix it.

Mike M.
Acura TLX
01/13/2019
Excellent as always
Every time I have been here it has been a pleasure to work with the staff. They are courteous and prompt.

RN
Rich N.
01/06/2019
Excellent service as always THANK You
No b.s. just good service.

KH
Kathleen H.
Nissan LEAF
12/30/2018
2015 Nissan Leaf
Skilled knowledgeable staff plus clean and safe surroundings.

PR
Paul R.
Cromwell, CT
12/30/2018
Took me in the next day for service. Quick, clean and professional. Addressed all my concerns. Will be back again!

South Glastonbury, CT
GMC Acadia
12/29/2018
Good, honest service
They were honest and straightforward about what my car needed, and recommended a service to try and save me some money. A refreshing change from most repair shops.

12/16/2018
Constantly Professional
I love this place. They always tell me what needs to be done, and what can wait. Fair and honest, I won’t go anywhere else for maintenance.

Jean/John G.
Middletown, CT
Ford Police Interceptor
12/09/2018
Honest fair and excellent work
Thank you we both love our tires good job fellows

Kyle B.
Hamden, CT
11/30/2018
Great Place with Friendly Knowledgeable Staff
Great Place with Friendly Knowledgeable Staff. Highly recommend.

BO
Bruce O.
11/29/2018
tire repair
They find the problem and fix it quickly.

John F.
Dodge Journey
11/21/2018
Always courteous and prompt in servicing my vehicle.

11/19/2018
4th CAR ADDED
Just added a 4th car to the list of family cars being taken care of by Silas Deane Auto. I don't waste my time going anyplace else and neither should you. Scheduled service dropped it of and it was ready ahead of time. Prices are good, service is the same. Waiting area neat and clean.

11/12/2018
Very Helpful and Great Advice!
Provided great advice on a new auto purchase and recommendations on what needed to be done to my current car or how soon I needed to make any necessary repairs.