CL
CORRIEN L.
10/25/2020
Simmons has always been professional
The group at Simmons has always been professional and knowledgeable. I have been taking my cars there for years. Thank you.

JUDY K.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/15/2020
Reliably good service
Long-time customer who appreciates recommendations for maintenance to keep vehicle on the road.

ZW
Zach W.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Zach said the businesses employees were cool people, service was done on time and under budget.

Chuck W.
Green Valley, AZ
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said they should have communicated more frequently with him.

CALLIE S.
10/09/2020
I had to have some work done to the drive train on my Jeep Wrangler. I dealt with Luke from start to finish and his customer service was flawless! My Jeep is now happy and so am I! I will definitely return when needed.

JO
JAMES O.
10/07/2020
Professionalism
Very pleased with Simmons and Ken’s professionalism and kindness. They did a thorough inspection on the Jeep and found things the other guys never told me about. Thank you Simmons for great work

HS

WP
Weyman P.
Arizona
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Weyman said Simmons did a great job. Everyone is very personable and they didn't try to overcharge him or sell him anything he didn't need. It even ended up being less than what he was quoted. Reasonable prices and it is always ready when they say it will be ready.

CR
CESAR R.
09/25/2020
Truck repair
Excellent workmanship. Professional staff. I trust that my truck will be repaired to the highest standards. I'll drive my truck cross country with full confidence.
My truck is 16 years old, has over 328,000 miles and rides like new.
César

BRAD H.
09/23/2020
Quality service
Thanks to the front of the house staff to the back of the house staff. Quality service as always.
Appreciate your unwavering commitment to making my vehicles safe and sound. And answering all my concerns. Your business practices are to be commended. And the staff as well thanks to all at Simmons.. wish all business conducted themselves with your integrity.

RICHARD M.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2020
Knowledge and reliability
Hi.
Thank you for all your hard work and listening to my needs. I have confidence in taking my Jeep out into the mountains knowing you have given it a check up.

-best

GZ
GIL Z.
Honda Accord
09/16/2020
Job well done.
Good quality of work, along with coming in one hundred under my bid. Thanks!

GT
GRANT T.
09/09/2020
Customer service is always great
They’re great at what they do

Chevrolet Pickup
08/31/2020
Friendly,professional&reasonably priced
I had a issue with my muffler. I went to Simmons and they got me scheduled that week. They kept me informed the whole way and when my vehicle was going to be ready. The price that they quoted me was the price they charged me. No added surprises like other businesses sometime adds.

R.M.

Ryan B.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the communication of the business was really good. He says the business was good at communicating what needed to be done now instead of other things that need fixing down the road. He said the business didn't force sales down his throat.