MATT B.
07/21/2021
Welcoming knowledgeable staff
The folks at Simmons saved my car!!! The mechanic Joe Swinford, took the time to explain what the problem was, how it was fixed, and how to prevent any future issues. I highly recommend this shop to anyone and everyone.

Chevrolet Pickup
07/13/2021
Reliably good service
Has always resolved the problem.to keep me on the road.

PB
PAUL B.
07/13/2021
The best automotive experience I believe I’ve ever had!
The work was well done, the staff was friendly, and they were fair with their pricing. They definitely saved me with my vehicle situation and I appreciated their honesty throughout the whole endeavor.

MA
Mr A.
07/03/2021
Motor-Vac Flush
Motor-Vac Flush was performed on my most recent aquisition, a 2008 Magnum Performance Custom Wagon; to those who are a certified n' stamped CMF(cheap mother f..ker), your car's engine, and performance will give you absolution for purchasing this service.... that's from my heart to yours🙏
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/09/2021

Mr. A
Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons. We are so happy that you love the results of the Motor-Vac.  Have a great day

ROGER S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/03/2021
F150 Service
Brought my truck for an oil change and a pre-travel checkout. The service was excellent, and the shuttle service to my place of work and back was a breeze.

Roger,

Great news. We really appreciate your business.  Safe travels!

MA
MR A.
Dodge Magnum
07/01/2021
Motor-Vac Flush
What an amazing service that gives such equally amazing gains within the engine after it's completed; if you choose not to get it after it's explained to you, then you're a CMF(cheap mother f..ker) who takes your car's maintenance for granted😁

Mr. Anton

Mr Anton,
The Motor-Vac is such a great way to take care of your vehicle.  So glad you take pride in yours.  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

DA
DAVID A.
07/01/2021
Great service as always. Thanks
Excellent service friendly staff. Thanks again

David,

Thank you for the kind words.  We really appreciate your business.

RF
ROBERTO F.
06/30/2021
Outstanding customer service
They kept in contact with me letting me know what the problem was with my vehicle and what they were doing to get it fixed.
Fixed it before the deadline they had given me and explained everything in detail.

Roberto,

Thank you for letting us take care of your vehicle for you.  We really appreciate your business.

BRAD H.
06/23/2021
Pre-road trip service
I took my van to Simmons for a pre road trip service. Great customer service as always. I now feel confident in heading off on my trip.

Safe travels Brad! So glad that you entrust Simmons with all of your vehicles.

JOE S.
Vail, AZ
06/18/2021
Good feedback, great customer service
I took my truck to have the universal joints replaced. They called me twice giving me updates. One of my pet peeves is mechanic shops not taking steps to keep my vehicle clean. I was very impressed that the mechanic washed his hands before retrieving my truck. And, when he pulled it around, there were plastic covers over the seat and steering wheel and paper on the floor. My truck was just as clean when I got it back as it was when I dropped it off. Also, they saved the u joints and showed me what areas had worn out. Very happy with Simmons.

Joe,

Great to hear!  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your repair needs.  We really appreciate your business.

MICHAEL G.
GMC Jimmy
06/06/2021
The people an the respect they give each customer.
The people an respect they give to each customer.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 06/09/2021

Michael,

Thnak you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business!

TC
TOM C.
Jeep Cherokee
06/04/2021
Top Notch
Very thorough

Thank you Tom, we really appreciate your business.

JACK P.
06/04/2021
Safety inspection
Awesome service as always. I got a very thorough inspection, very clear explanation of what was found, and full estimate for repairs.. The inspection is priced right. I am very pleased...

Jack,

Great to hear.  Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons!

06/02/2021
Worked till it was fixed
Troublesome service 4x4 message. Serviced after 150000 miles with the usual new seals, torque converter and fluid. A few weeks and some miles later, (twice), the service message was back.. no hassle, extra effort to check and clean all electronic connections all for the original cost. 👌 That's great customer service.

Glad it got taken care of.  Thank you for your patience, we really appreciate your business.

WF
WADE F.
06/02/2021
Honest
Fast, honest and fair price.

Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it!