01/20/2021
great service, friendly and knowledge.
When I call they know me and are welcoming, friendly, and will schedule me just as soon as possible. They are always friendly and will search my records to find what needs to be checked or determine a path to find my problem. They also provide a shuttle service if I need a ride from or to their shop. They are great. Being a single women I feel they will not to advantage of me but will always guide me on what might be coming in the future.

KAREN S.
01/19/2021
Stellar service.
THIS BUSINESS FOLLOWS PROPER BUSINESS STANDARDS , PROTOCOL'S AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE There are 9 employees..I owe them lunch..That is how wonderful this business is!I always look forward to seeing these folks. THEY TRULLY CARE!When you care it always Shows..
KAREN S.

AH
ALICIA H.
Toyota Cab & Chassis
01/07/2021
Good work
Fair prices, quality work, and good communication

JAIME G.
12/22/2020
Service and staff are outstanding.
Simmons 4X4 are outstanding Period.

BC
BUCK C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/22/2020
Honest, dependable work and advice
The whole crew at Simmons is knowledgeable, friendly and works hard to earn my business. I depend on their advice to make repairs and I have been very satisfied with all the work they have done. We made an 18k+ trip in our old Avalanche last year after they did some repair work on a too long neglected truck, the trip was without incident and the truck rode as it did when it was new. This year they replaced some other worn front end parts to make another big difference. The truck has 189k+ miles, and we still enjoy driving it. I trust Wade and his staff to give me honest, professional advice and service

JIM W.
12/20/2020
Trusted Service
Excellent service. Wade always see's that all the work is A-1. Many time he personally tests drives my truck to make sure all is good....even in the areas that were not serviced. Highly recommend Simmons for any automative service.

SCOTT H.
12/15/2020
89 Jeep on life support
Our families old Jeep was on life support. Thanks to Brandon, Bill, and the team, we now have it back on the road. Simmons wrote a thorough estimate that made sure it was completed right before ever leaving the shop. Thanks!

CE
Carlos E.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said everyone he spoke with knew what they were talking about. Knowledgeable staff. Pleasant to deal. They kept him in the loop the entire time. He appreciates Luke. Luke kept him in the loop and kept him informed the entire process.

John H.
Vail, AZ
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Patrick. He aid excellent. The customer service is excellent.

LEE M.
Ford Edge
11/24/2020
The friendly staff and service staff
The staff is awesome. They helped me out as soon as I came in.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for the feed back, we are always trying to improve!

VG
VICKI G.
11/19/2020
It's not a big Corp operation...spend quality time w/client.
Simmons Auto is always on time with the vehicle project and if you need a ride to-&-from.
I love the quaint waiting room.
They spend time w/client to cover repairs and any future needs for planning purposes.
And, the prices are much better than the dealerships.

We really aprreciate your continued patronage. We value your input, thank you.

TC
TOM C.
Suzuki SX4
11/25/2020
Thank you.
Thank you for addressing and resolving my concerns in a very forthright and equitable way, a testament to your concern with customer service.. Your resolution far exceeded my expectation, for which I am grateful, and I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

11/18/2020
Disappointed
Your crew does good work... but I got some “sticker shock” when I got home and looked at the cost of the oil change. A 5 qt. jug of conventional Castrol 5-30 (which you kindly obtained for me) was used. The bill showed 5 qts @ $11.60 per quart or $58.00 total which equates to about twice the usual retail price for a 5 qt. jug. So, there's two issues:
billing by the quart and what seems to be an inflated price jug price for conventional oil.

Settling the bill was rushed at the check-out counter for that and other work. Other than suggesting of more future work to be done, sign, pay and go was the pace. A review of that day’s work done was not on the agenda. Thus I’m left with this oil pricing concern which I feel deserves an explanation.
Regards,
tom

Tom,

We apologize for our lack of professionalism, this is not our norm.  We also want to thank you for notifying us of these concerns, as this gives us the opportunity to progress.  Here at Simmons Automotive we strive to excel in customer service and auto reapir.  We truly appreciate yours an everyones elses business....We have since resolved the matter over the phone. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Wade Simmons
Vice President

KEN S.
11/12/2020
jeep clutch repair
work was good and I was kept informed of the process

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate it and hope to see you again.

BZ
BART Z.
Marana, AZ
Cadillac CTS
11/11/2020
Excellent customer service. Ken and the staff took the time to explain the issues with my vehicle in detail. Highly recommended.

We really appreciate that.  I will pass along your kind words.

DAN S.
11/05/2020
They were up front about the cost to do the work required and completed it in a timely manner.
Reliable car repairs are made in reasonable amount of time at a fair price.

We were happy to take care of you and your vehicle.  Thankyou for choosing Simmons