Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WILLIAM W.
Toyota Tundra
04/21/2019
2000 Toyota Tundra
I took my truck in three times for different things. The first time the alarm system got messed up and I could not start the truck they fixed the problem right away very reusable. The second time was to replace the oxygen sincere it had welded itself into the manifold. I had ordered the parts from the east cost but they never came I took the truck back to Simmons 4X4 Automotive Repair center because they did a good job for me in the past. This 2000 Toyota Tundra passed inspection so I brought it back to work on some other problems a truck this good is to good not to keep in good repair Thank You I will be bringing my other vehicles to them for any work that needs to be done.

EB
ERIK B.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/19/2019
Always Honest
Wade at Simmons always is honest in what my truck needs and doesn’t need. He’s always outstanding at providing a plan for my next service and what we can do next time. Thank you, Wade!

MARK H.
04/18/2019
At Simmons, they know how maintain and repair my 98 Ranger like true experts.
Love the shuttle, and how they are able to diagnose and repair my Ranger like the friendly professionals they are.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/18/2019

Mark,

Thank you for entrusting Simmons with your vehicle repairs.  We do our best to make sure you and your vehicle are taken care of.  Thank you for your businesss.  We really appreciate it.

RICK B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/10/2019
Great Job
Diagnosed the problem quickly and did a great job getting our suburban fixed.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/10/2019

Rick,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs.  Glad we could get you taken care of and back on the road.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

JOHN H.
HUMMER H3
04/10/2019
Fast service, right price and see things that need to be serviced that you didn't see.
I was in for a L.O.F. Their service was fast and efficient. They found something else that needed to be serviced that I forgot about. Their prices are reasonable. They will rotate your tires at no charge if wanted or needed.

John,

Thank you for the review.  We do our best to help you keep your vehicle on the road safely and running great.  Thank you for your business, we at Simmons really appreciate it.

Barbara B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the business does a good job. They explained everything and she was very pleased with the work. This is the first business that really did what they said would be done. They are very happy about that.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/11/2019

Barbara,

Thank you for your kind words.  We try to make sure that you leave here satisfied with our work, and understand the repairs that were performed.  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

Sandra W.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said she has been going for 10 plus years and they keep her vehicles running.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/04/2019

Sandra,

Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons to keep you and your vehicles safely on the road.   We really appreciate your business.

BR
Brian R.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business did a good job and took care of him.

Brian,

We always try to do our best.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repairs. We really appreciate your business

DAVID L.
Sahuarita, AZ
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/22/2019
Bad Customer Service
Problems encountered during oil change where poorly handled. They discovered a cross threaded oil drain plug and said nothing to the customer or offered choices to fix the problem. They put the damaged drain plug back on the truck. When I expressed concern and asked the service manager for a plan to fix this problem I was met with a deer-in-the-headlights look. I asked the service manager to provide a plan to fix the this problem and then call me to discuss. No call was ever received, Simmons wants to stick their head in the ground like an ostrich and treat the customer like a Pariah.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/22/2019

Hello David,

I want to start by apologizing for not calling/providing you with options to repair your engine oil drain plug concern...To reiterate that day:  You were scheduled in as a "waiter" for an engine oil service with filter and vehicle inspection.  We performed these services and notified you of the concern with the engine oil drain plugged being cross-threaded, but NOT LEAKING AT THIS TIME.  You then replied you were going to take the vehicle back to the place were you had the oil changed last time for them to address the plug/hole/threads.  At that point we told you we would call you with options to either repair the hole and/or replace the engine oil pan.  So again, we apologize for not returning your call in a timely fashion.  If there is anything we can do to help or/resolve your concern, we would love to help.

Wade Simmons

JIM D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/18/2019
No stress traveling
This automotive repair shop is unequaled.Every year travel for 5 months RV lifestyle.Never once had a mechanical problem.Knowing your safe driving your truck anywhere is more satisfaction than I can tell you.Do yourself a favor for care free driving I do.A bonus is they take you home or job come and get you when the job is completed.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/18/2019

Jim,

Thank you for your continued patronage at Simmons.  We do our best to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road.  We really appreciate your business.

NB
Nathan B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said their customer support is good. They have things he could take back at no charge. Also, they took care of him.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/20/2019

Nathan,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

EJ
Ed J.
Chevrolet Nova
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ed said he showed the staff at this business what he needed for his vehicle, and they went beyond that in their service and did it right.

Ed,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to work on your Nova.  So happy we met all of your needs and expectations.  We really appreciate your business.

CV
CHARLES V.
03/03/2019
Drive Shaft Service
Scheduled a drive shaft repair for 2006 Subaru Outback. Dealing with Joe in the drive shaft department was easy and professional. No problems at all. Once the drive shaft arrived they had it in my car and ready to pickup by noon. Easy and I highly recommend Simmons to anybody needing auto repair.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/04/2019

Charles,

So happy to be able to get you taken care of.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs, we really appreciate your business.

JAMES B.
Dodge Journey
02/27/2019
Professionalism and Knowledge and Training.....you can trust Simmons
As we said above, you can trust Simmons to give you the benefit of their years of knowledge, training, and general expertise. They do not overcharge
for any of their services, we know cause we checked in the beginning. Great people, good prices, excellent results. J.D.B.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/28/2019

James,

Thank you, we really strive to do our best.  We thank you for choosing Simmons and for your continued patronage.  We really appreciate it.

BK
Bill K.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business had good service, fast turnaround and a decent price.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/26/2019

Bill,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

VM
Valentino M.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Valentino said the business is the best in town.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/27/2019

Valentino,

Thank you for the compliment and thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

Bruce B.
Benson, AZ
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he enjoyed the business, no trouble, and they were accommodating with everything he needed. They were helpful and worked with him to solved all the problems.

Bruce,

Thank you for the kind words.  We really appreciate you choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.

TL
Tom L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business provided a good experience and he would definitely recommend them for service.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/25/2019

Tom,

Thank you for choosing Simmons.  We really appreciate your business.

BC
BUCK C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/09/2019
Excellent and very professional evaluation and repair.
We are getting our 2005 Chevy Avalanche 2500, 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive ready for an extended trip to Alaska and return this summer, so we wanted to take care of what we thought were some tire wear issues. I have not ever done much to it other than oil changes and minor repairs, but I've abused it a bit. Well, when Wade came back to me with the list of repairs needed, I was floored. After my wife and I discussed it, I went through the list in detail with Wade. He explained to me what I could get by with to make it safe and drivable as well as what the complete list would accomplish. We decided to have him go through the complete list.
I am thrilled that we did. Yes it was more money than I wanted to spend, but I had not done serious maintenance on it for thirteen years, even after hauling over 150 tons of scrap from my dad's property. I had some rattles that would not go away and it complained a bit going down the road.
Now the rattles that bothered me are gone, it drives true and tight like when it was new. I now trust it to get to Alaska pulling our RV trailer.
The only surprises I got when I got it back was the elimination of rattles and how sweet it drives again.
Thank you SImmons and especially Wade for taking time to discuss at each stage what was needed, what was happening and what was done.
I would highly recommend them to a friend.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/11/2019

Buck,

We appreciate the kind words.  Our goal is to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road.  Especially with the big trip that you are getting ready to take.  It is an amazing feeling to get rid of all the squeaks and rattles after we have dealt with listening to them for so long, isnt it? We wish you safe and happy travels.  Thank you for choosing Simmons.

AG
ABBI G.
Kia Soul
01/19/2019
Always a pleasure to have my car serviced here.
I tell EVERYONE to have their vehicle serviced here. Always quality work; I have the utmost trust that the work will be done properly and that I'm being treated with respect and integrity.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/21/2019

Abbi,

Thank you so much for putting your trust in us, and for your referrals! It is always a pleasure to see you.