FG
FRANCISCO G.
07/09/2020
Service was quick & professional. No unnecessary run around would highly recommend!

Alijah S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Alijah said the staff are professional

Jim T.
Willcox, AZ
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he was impressed with the drive shaft technician and his honesty to give him a good written report on the problems with his vehicle.

SHARON H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/26/2020
Very happy!
Loved working with Ken, he is so professional and friendly, he kept us informed as to what was going on with the repairs. Thanks for the good service!

ADAM S.
Sahuarita, AZ
06/23/2020
Recommend!
So far so good! Brandon was very helpful with staying within my budget AND addressing the most important items first. My truck has been the biggest project I have ever taken on. We are really close to drivetrain completion and the guys are Simmons got me that much closer. Each and every one of them was very helpful every time I had them on the phone or spoke to them in person. I only gave 4 stars because I was raised to always have room for improvement.

CR
CESAR R.
06/12/2020
Great Service. Great workmanship.
The experience and knowledge here is apparent. Your treatment of your customer is respectful, I felt like you wanted to earn my business. The drive across town is well worth. Thank you.

GK
GARY K.
Ram Pickup
05/28/2020
Good Repair Center
I walked in to the repair center and was taken care right away. They advised me of the repair that need to be done and was able to get it done in a reasonable amount of time. The repair bill was lower then what they had advised what the cost would be. All of the people in the office were very nice couldn't ask for a better repair shop.

LG
Luis G.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Luis said he had a good experience. The staff told him what was wrong with his vehicle, solved the problem, and he's experienced no further issues.

John D.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
John said he was satisfied with this business and he is pretty picky. Ken was very helpful and Bill worked on his vehicle and did a great job. After he paid his bill he had forgotten to tell them he was a veteran and they still gave him the discount. He couldn't beat that.

Joseph P.
Estes Park, CO
05/10/2020
A non family or friend review
Ok. I came to Tucson to visit my 90 year old mother for Mother’s Day 2020, my ac was not cooling my car very well so mom told me about this shop, well only one word ALSOM, HONEST, KIND, REASONABLE, ok maybe more than one. I feel like they are a bunch of Boy Scouts. To be honest my vents were turned off so no cold was coming out (never said I am the smartest person). But no judgment on their part, at least to my face until I joked about it. Thank you to the owner, his son, the lady who gave me a ride, and the rest of the unseen staff you made my trip from unbearable to bearable. God Bless and please stay safe during this crappy time.

TC
TOM C.
Suzuki SX4
05/02/2020
My first time.
A friend recommended Simmons. It' pays to listen to my friends. They will see me again.

SL
SUZANNE L.
05/01/2020
satisfied
It is always comforting to know that your Jeep is fixed right.

BRIAN H.
04/23/2020
These guys are great! I always take my F250 Diesel to these guys and I get great service, including drop off and pick up and any required repairs are done right.

AJ
AL J.
Vail, AZ
Acura TSX
04/21/2020
Mostly good
All OK except oily mist on windshield ( from Motor Vac?). Had to turn around to clean after using washer. Also think about warning customer about very strong chemical smell from motor vac.

TL
TOM L.
04/13/2020
Always a pleasant experience
As always a competent, professional experience. Work done right and thoroughly explained. They always give options for what is important to be done now and to keep an eye on. Thanks guys!!
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/13/2020

Tom,

Thank you, we do our best to get the job done right and to keep you informed along the process.  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

Denise E.