Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BC
BUCK C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/09/2019
Excellent and very professional evaluation and repair.
We are getting our 2005 Chevy Avalanche 2500, 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive ready for an extended trip to Alaska and return this summer, so we wanted to take care of what we thought were some tire wear issues. I have not ever done much to it other than oil changes and minor repairs, but I've abused it a bit. Well, when Wade came back to me with the list of repairs needed, I was floored. After my wife and I discussed it, I went through the list in detail with Wade. He explained to me what I could get by with to make it safe and drivable as well as what the complete list would accomplish. We decided to have him go through the complete list.
I am thrilled that we did. Yes it was more money than I wanted to spend, but I had not done serious maintenance on it for thirteen years, even after hauling over 150 tons of scrap from my dad's property. I had some rattles that would not go away and it complained a bit going down the road.
Now the rattles that bothered me are gone, it drives true and tight like when it was new. I now trust it to get to Alaska pulling our RV trailer.
The only surprises I got when I got it back was the elimination of rattles and how sweet it drives again.
Thank you SImmons and especially Wade for taking time to discuss at each stage what was needed, what was happening and what was done.
I would highly recommend them to a friend.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/11/2019

Buck,

We appreciate the kind words.  Our goal is to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road.  Especially with the big trip that you are getting ready to take.  It is an amazing feeling to get rid of all the squeaks and rattles after we have dealt with listening to them for so long, isnt it? We wish you safe and happy travels.  Thank you for choosing Simmons.

AG
ABBI G.
Kia Soul
01/19/2019
Always a pleasure to have my car serviced here.
I tell EVERYONE to have their vehicle serviced here. Always quality work; I have the utmost trust that the work will be done properly and that I'm being treated with respect and integrity.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/21/2019

Abbi,

Thank you so much for putting your trust in us, and for your referrals! It is always a pleasure to see you.

DAVID W.
Kia Optima
01/19/2019
Outstanding Service
As usual Simmons provided their outstanding service. The service I requested was performed, other service I suggested was checked out and Wade called me to tell me what was needed at this time and what would be required in the near future. I always appreciate their service as well as any information and advice provided about my car.

David,

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We do our best to always provide outstanding service, so it is really nice to hear that we succeeded. Our goal is to keep you informed about your vehicle, and to keep you on the road.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

ST
Steve T.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that the staff did well, and they were fast.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/18/2019

Steve,

Donald G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the staff did a good job. He was happy with the service.

Donald,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repair needs.  We work hard to keep you and your vehicle on the road.  We really appreciate your business.

DAVID L.
Sahuarita, AZ
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/19/2018
A trusted diesel repair shop.
I am a full time RV'er and I rely on my Ford Diesel truck to get me around. I also live in Florida and whenever I am in Tucson I like to have Simmons checkout my truck. I have also had driveshaft repair and fuel pump leak repair done on past owned Diesel trucks.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/19/2018

David,

We are so thankful for your business.  Thank you for choosing Simmons.

Brian B.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that the place took good care of him. They were fast and friendly.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/21/2018

Brian,

Thank you.  We are glad we could get you taken care of.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.

DENIS M.
Meaford, ON
12/09/2018
Traveling through.
Used this garage s few times for minor and extensive work on my 2006 GMC deisel. Thorough, and predictable. Reliable quotes and workmanship.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/10/2018

Denis,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your auto repairs.  We really appreciate your kind words and patronage.

KF
Kevin F.
Sahuarita, AZ
Chevrolet
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said there was a bit of miscommunication between him and the staff. He has spoken to the owner about it. He has been very satisfied with the service and the staff does what he asks.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/11/2018

Kevin,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs, we really appreciate your business.

Ryan B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said they do good and exceptional work. His vehicle was returned the next day, the price is good, they're knowledgeable and professional.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/07/2018

Ryan,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We try to always do our best.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

DAVID R.
Rio Rico, AZ
12/02/2018
not happy
i had a death wobble in my 2010 jeep wrangler,, i took it in and paid over 1,000 to get it fixed
lasted maybe a few months ,, ken your service advisor said it was something additional another almost
300,, again it only lasted a few weeks death wobble was back

i took it to 4 wheel parts and they put and a 320 stabilizer bar and took care of the problem im very upset
i should be refunded for something

david ramirez 520-223-3338
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/04/2018

David,

Back on 02/19/18 you brought your jeep in for a possible death wobble and wiper repairs. We addressed your concerns and made repairs.  On 09/25/18 which is over 7 months and 6100 miles later, you came in for other repairs NOT related to a death wobble.  Then on 10/30/18 which was over 8 months and 7200 miles after the death wobble was addressed you came in for the death wobble returning.  We did some testing at no charge to you and found a broken heim joint that we replaced at a little less than $135.00, you also had other services that brought the bill to about $200.00.  You called back and made another appointment for 11/05/18 saying there was still a wobble.  You never showed up for your appointment, there would have been no charge for testing.  We are sorry you are upset, but you did not give us the opportunity to address your concern.

Debra D.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Debra said she liked that she was not being taken advantage of and that the mechanic was able to find something wrong. He only charged her for the actual service. She said he was very honest and calm and that he explained things to her. She said she will only use this business from now on.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 11/20/2018

Debra,

Thank you so much for the kind words and choosing Simmons.  We do our best to keep you informed and explain everything to you.  We really appreciate your business.

Jason R.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they do excellent work. They explained everything to him and got it right the first time,
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 11/13/2018

Jason,

Great news!  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we do our best to keep you and your vehicle on the road safely.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

RZ
Richard Z.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he got the best service at this business. The staff was straight forward with him and told him what to expect. He was very happy with them.

Richard,

So happy to hear this.  We strive to give you the best service possible.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

SL
SUZANNE L.
11/07/2018
Stand behind their service
Simmons stands behind all of the servicing that they do. They work to have satisfied customers.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 11/07/2018

Suzanne,

We always try to do our best, sometime things work against us, but we stand behind our work and make it right.  Thank you for your continuued patronage.  We really appreciate it.

Bart B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Bart said the staff performed a quick and thorough inspection.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 10/31/2018

Bart,

Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

Mac M.
Florence, AZ
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Mac said he always has good luck with the service. The employees are fast and do excellent work.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 10/25/2018

Mac,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We appreciate the kind words, and your business.

David W.
Vail, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
10/24/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did a super job on his repair.

David,

Thank you for choosing Simmons, the kind words and letting us know we did a super job.  We really appreciate your business.

NM
Nick M.
Lakeside, AZ
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Nick said that he would most definitely recommend this business for service.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 10/24/2018

NIck,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We appreciate you sending anyone our way.  Thank you for the business, we really appreciate it.

Suzanne H.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Suzanne said the staff was honest and did what they said they would.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 10/22/2018

Suzanne,

Thank you for choosing Simmons, we stand behind our work, and try to keep you informed about your vehicle.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.