ROGER S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2020
F-150 Repair
Excellent work and service. I was kept informed of the progress while waiting on parts
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/06/2020

Roger,

Thank you, this is really great to hear.  We do our best to keep you informed and to provide great work and service.  Thank you for choosing Simmons.  We really appreciate your business.

DONALD P.
01/30/2020
Jeep repairs
Good work. No problems so far. Jeep running Greta.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/03/2020

Donald,

That is great news.  We strive to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

Chevrolet Pickup
01/28/2020
Resolves problems
Front desk staff went "above and beyond" to solve warranty issue and get vehicle back on the road the same day.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/29/2020

Glad we could get you in and out and taken care of.  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

MIKE C.
Oro Valley, AZ
01/22/2020
Awesome service
The communication up front and the service provided were excellent. They laid out my options openly and didn’t try to push for unnecessary extras. The explanation of what was done was very detailed. Definitely recommend Simmons!

MIke,

Thank you for the feedback, we really strive to keep you informed and aware of any upcoming issues.  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

ROSEMARIE M.
Hyundai Veracruz
01/22/2020
Great service and comfortable surroundings for those of us who are waiting.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/22/2020

Rosemarie,

This is great to hear.  We try to make it as comfortable as we can for anyone waiting.  (who wants to be uncomfortable?!)  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repairs, we really appreciate your business.

Dallas C.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Dallas said this business has always done good drive shaft work for him.

Dallas,

Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

BC
BUCK C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/17/2020
Great Honest service
I had a sudden coolant leak that was dumping the antifreeze out very rapidly. I was afraid that it was going to be expensive, I couldn't see the leak itself, just the water and steam flowing out. Simmons rapidly found the problem and had a reasonable solution, at a price much lower than I was expecting. They did a great safety check on the truck, identifying areas for me to pay attention to.
They had done some major repairs last year, which made the truck drive really well on our 18,000 mile trip last summer. My wife and I are so glad we had them do the work.

Buck,

Happy that we could find the problem and get you and your vehicle back on the road.  Many safe travels to you on your trips.
Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons for your repairs and maintenance.  We really appreciate your business.

AJ
AL J.
Vail, AZ
01/17/2020
Best auto repair experience yet
I’ve been living with a problem on my 1999 Ford truck for a long time another shop spent three days and didn’t fix the problem
Wade and the technicians at Simmons diagnose and fix the problem once and for all having Denise drive the shuttle was a big plus

Al,

So happy we could get the issue fixed for you, I really enjoyed talking with you on the shuttle trip.  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

Dave B.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Dave said he had a good experience with this business.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/16/2020

Dave,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

CARL W.
Toyota Tundra
01/10/2020
Great Job
Happy with the service!
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/10/2020

Carl,

That is great news!  Thank you for choosing Simoons, we really appreciate your business.

EB
ERIK B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/09/2020
Consistent Service
Have been going to Simmons for two years now. Driving 3000 miles monthly +, I see Simmons every 6 weeks or so. Every service is always consistent and Wade and the boys are always honest on what my truck needs and what I can wait on. I always appreciate their attention to detail and my wallet.

Erik,

Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons for your vehicle repairs and maintenance our goal is to keep you safely on the road.  We really appreciate your business.

MIKE R.
Dodge Charger
01/08/2020
Fixed my electrical issue
Tried to figure out what was causing an electrical issue with my Dodge - but floundered and gave up. So I asked them to look at it and they figured out what was wrong - as usual. Shoulda asked them sooner. :0)

Mike,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

SL
Stephen L.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said he would recommend this business for service.

Stephen,

Thank you for choosing SImmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

Ray B.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Ray said he had to return, but he would recommend this business for service.

Ray,

Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business..

FL
Francisco L.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Francisco said the business did a good job.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/02/2020

Francisco,

Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.