Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EL
ERIC L.
07/19/2019
Great Shaft job
Joe did an amazing job on my blazer drive shafts. Fast efficient friendly service. I highly recommend Simmons service for your repairs, youll be glad you did.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/19/2019

Eric,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs and for taking the time to write us a review.  We really appreciate it. I will pass your kind words on to Joe.

MA
Marcus A.
07/18/2019
Great Customer service
Brandon, great listening skills. You covered all my request, and kept me informed throughout the job. During your test drive prior to delivery you observed a safety issue with the brakes! After my approval, inspection and subsequent replace and repairs were completed and the brakes are functioning as designed. Thanks Again Simmons 4x4 Team

Marcus,

Thank you for the great feedback.  Brandon is still training, so it is awesome to hear how great he is doing.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

BC
BLAKER C.
Marana, AZ
07/18/2019
Awesome Place
Amazing place to do buisness Joe with Simmons driveline did an outstanding job. Very helpful and willing to explain every step of the process explained to him what I was using it for and he knew exactly what I needed. Will definitly be back to do more buisness.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/18/2019

Blaker,

Thank you for the great feedback and for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

JIM D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/17/2019
Freedom of the road
Except for oil changes I take truck in each October and each May.Pull a 5th wheel around the country.The last visit oil change and said check the truck for traveling.Well there was nothing to repair from the last several times taking the truck to Simmons.Dam it’s terrible that the quality of workmanship on my truck they don’t make any money.Traveling the country knowing your truck is mechanically sound is like a dream come true.Also they are a patriotic company I’m disabled veteran they treat me with respect and honor.

Jim,

Our job at Simmons is to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road, that way you can enjoy all of your traveling without worrying.  It was good to see you, and we will see you after all your travels.  Be safe out there.  Thank you for your service and your business we really appreciate it.

TA
TOM A.
07/15/2019
Welcoming Staff
The first time I walked into your establishment, I was welcomed by Brandon. Brandon was very professional, I was impressed how he handled his job, asked for all of the necessary info and scheduled a date to service my AC. When I came back with my vehicle to drop it off, I walked in the front door and Brandon instantly greeted me by name, I was very impressed by that. He is a fine young man. Wade called me stating the vehicle was ready to pick up, Wade made me aware of the repairs and the total dollar amount for the repairs. Brandon once again did a fine job processing the payment and gave me the necessary paper work and receipt. I have been in search of a trustworthy shop to bring my vehicles to for the repairs I am not equipped to perform myself. I will definitely be scheduling future service work for my vehicles. My wife and I also enjoy your Saturday morning radio show.
Thanks
Tom Addison
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/16/2019

Tom,

Thank you for the great feedback.  We work hard to make everyone feel welcome and take care of their concerns.  Good to know we have succeeded with you.  Thank you so much for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs, we really appreciate your business.

ID
Isaac D.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said Jacob was the only technician he trusted with his drive shafts. He was very knowledgeable.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.  I will pass your comments on to Joe. We really appreciate your business.

Daniel H.
Green Valley, AZ
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business got him everything he needed.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/08/2019

Daniel,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

TL
TOM L.
06/22/2019
Great Service - Again!!
These guys are so good. They tell you what you need to fix now and also what can wait and what that risk entails. Very thorough and professional! Friendly, personable and kind...highly recommend them!
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 06/24/2019

Tom,

We know repairs can be expensive. While we want you to know what is wrong with your car so you are aware, we also know that somethings have to be budgeted for.  We will help you prioritze repairs so that you can pick away at them until they are fixed without breaking the bank.  Thank you so much for choosing Simmons and being a loyal customer.  We really appreciate your business.

SL
SCOTT L.
06/13/2019
Ken kept me updated throughout the entire process and was very helpful.
I spent a considerable amount of money, but I feel I received a great value. I felt comfortable with the repairs I needed and a reasonable approach to the additional items needing repaired. I felt I could trust the right things were done. This my my first visit and I feel that I will be a lifelong customer.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 06/14/2019

Scott,

Thank you for the kind words.  We do our best to keep you informed about your vehicle needs. Welcome to Simmons and thank you for choosing us.  We really appreciate your business. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

SF
Sean F.
San Simon, AZ
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the staff give good service.

Sean,

TL
Tom L.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service was really good. He stated he wanted to thank Joe and Wade for the work done.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 06/11/2019

RJ
Rick J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the service was good. He mentioned that the staff was very knowledgeable.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 06/06/2019

Rick,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to take care of your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

AG
ABBI G.
Kia Soul
06/04/2019
Wouldn't go anywhere else
I can always count on a friendly greeting, the work being performed with all due diligence, and no worries. What more can one ask for?
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 06/05/2019

Abbi,

We thank you so much for choosing Simmons to kepp you and your vehicle on the road.  Thank you for your continued patronage.  We really appreciate you!

Dorothy R.
Dodge Intrepid
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said she had no issues with the service.

Dorothy,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to care for your vehicle.  We really appreciate your business.

EB
ERIK B.
Vail, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
05/21/2019
Quick Response
I needed my coolant additive reset and filled before a weekend trip to Pinetop, Wade was able to to get me in the next day and had my truck ready to go quickly. Always appreciate Wade and Simmons.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/21/2019

Erik,

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We value you as a customer, and we appreciate that you have chosen Simmons for your automotive repair needs.  We really do appreciate your business.

BRAD H.
05/20/2019
In and out
Allways great service. Prompt & courteous .
Old school where your treated great as it allways is.They value your business.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/20/2019

Brad,

Thank you for the kind words.  We couldn't do it without customers like you.  Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons for your car care needs.  We really appreciate your business.

Ford Edge
05/19/2019
Friendly and courteous.
I was having battery issues. I called and they got me in right away. They were friendly and welcoming.

Thank you for choosing Simmons, glad we could get you taken care of.  We really appreciate your business.

BR
Brad R.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the staff was friendly and the service was quick and thorough.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/16/2019

Brad,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

DY
David Y.
Sonoita, AZ
05/09/2019 Category: Service
David said they got him and out same day without an appointment.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/13/2019

David,

Glad we were able to get you in and out.  It doesn't always work that way, but the stars must have been aligned! Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

Johnny F.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said the staff was knowledgeable and the service was efficient.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/06/2019

Johnny,

Thank you for Choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.