Smith's Transmission Service

Dissatified C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
01/11/2017
A joke!!!!
Beware of Smith's promises.... "Our main goals at Smith's Transmission Services are both quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. My first impression of a man wearing a blue uniform with Smith on it was that he was an honest and fair man. But beware of deception. The man at Smith’s said he could fix my vehicle. When I got my vehicle towed there I had to call and asked when would he start on it. I was told I needed to buy the part first(wow) is this realistic or what? A legitimate business fixes your vehicle and when the job is done they call you and then you pay for the service. Smith's transmission is a joke and they are thieves. I paid for a tow of sixty-five dollars that he originally said was forty-five dollars and for a diagnostic of sixty-five dollars on something I told him was wrong with my vehicle and of course he could not provide a print out of that diagnostic. A totaled rip off.

Johnnie M.
09/13/2013 Category: Service
Johnnie said she has been a customer for a long time. They always do a good job.