Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5rating 3.3888889rating 3.3888889
Overall Rating 2.2222244/5Overall Rating 2.2222244/5rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244

Continue reading recommended reviews

Maria S.
Farmington, NH
07/25/2019
New Car Purchase
I have been trying to buy a new car for over a month,I have requested a certain color and now there is one and they will not sell me a car. I have decided to go to another auto place to buy. Its there loss, never respond to calls or and rude to the point I finally hang up on the. I am surprised the Hyundai has not revoked their right to sell the cars. Poor service !!!!
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Service Management has spoken to the Sales team and will contact you as soon as possible to assist you on your concern.  Somersworth Hyundai apoligizes for not being able to meet your expectations

Ronald C.
Rollinsford, NH
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2019 Category: Service
no comment
no comment
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Service Manager spoke with Mrs. Chabot explaining why we recommended the tire rotation.  Also due to State of New Hampshire laws we had to remove the plate frame and replace the wiprer blade for state inspection. Our Service Advisor spoke with your daughter and explained why, as well as get an authorization to perform these items, which your daughter agreed.  I apoligize that you feel that we took advantage of you. We have to follow State of NH law pertaining to inspections.  Service was honest and upfront with the situation.  Thank You

DT
Dave T.
Rochester, NH
03/14/2019
20K For a car with 1 key.
Bought a car when I was going to drive away found out it only had one key. Salesman said he would try to get it from the P.O. 4 weeks later no luck. Then they offer to take $150 off the $399 cost to have one made up. Because of this they lost all the oil changes, brake jobs, tires, plus me and my family as customers. Hope it was worth it.

LAURIS S.