Overall Rating 2.18/5Overall Rating 2.18/5rating 2.18rating 2.18rating 2.18

Nicole O.
Newport Beach, CA
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Came in to have my car checked out this week and was very disapointed with the customer service. Service Rep was not helpful and fairly rude. Will be taking my Acura to another dealership for service in the future.

Jeffrey K.
Santa Ana, CA
ACURA TL
07/14/2014 Category: Service
bad service
Never take my car to south coast again. Received bad service overall. Service consultant was unfriendly and rude. Came in for battery service and was told fix. A week later problem was still there and was told to pay additional money to fix the first problem.

VN
Vinh N.
Garden Grove, CA
ACURA TL
06/07/2014 Category: Service
Acura Tl in service
Very bad service , the consultant guy shown very poor attitude to customer.

AL
Amy L.
Torrance, CA
ACURA RDX
06/06/2014 Category: Sales
purchase experience
saleslady was very helpful, we were pretty quick closing the deal, but
support groups were not professional at all. First, financial dept. kept us waiting for almost two hours, even in the long waiting period, my car was not ready after all paperwork was done, the car was out filling gas, and exterior had marks. As I refused to take the car, Manager asked me back next day for a detail clean job because it's about 8 pm. Next day as I checked my new car, I found the inside wasn't cleaned properly either, pen ink on driver side door leather, quite obvious, front floor mat had stains, chocolate like stuff on passenger side, blue soap gel like stuff on driver side; I even picked up a nail from passenger side, seemed someone clip nails there.

AP
Amy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
ACURA MDX
04/28/2014 Category: Service
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE FOR SERVICE! People are rude and do not care about you except for your money and how much of it they can take. You will always leave with another problem with your car