Overall Rating 2.18/5Overall Rating 2.18/5rating 2.18rating 2.18rating 2.18

NB
Norma B.
Whittier, CA
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Paul Mendoza makes the difference. Although I appreciate his efford in trying to determine my car problem it was not fixed.

WC
William C.
09/13/2015 Category: Service
Windshield Replacement
My new car had an imperfection in the glass. Since they weren't able to successfully buff it out, South Coast Acura ordered me a new windshield. It took quite a while to get in after it was ordered, but eventually it did get replaced. The only negative comment I have is that the windshield was very dirty when the car was delivered to me, and it was difficult to tell if the glass was in good shape. I would have hoped that it was spotless since that was the sole reason for my service visit.

QL
Quy L.
09/01/2015 Category: Service
Nice and friendly service.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/02/2015

Thank you for your feedback, Quy!

Jose S.
Lakewood, CA
ACURA TL
08/30/2015 Category: Service
Friendly for the most part
I would have given it a 5 however for that last two times that I have been there they cant seem to update my number which means they cant reach me and I wait longer than I need to get my car back. Also my tire sensor keeps coming on after my visit.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/04/2015

Thank you for your review, Jose! I apologize for the lack in update with your new phone number. If you'd like to email me your updated number I am happy to ensure that it is changed in our system. christen.dorsa@southcoastacura.com

EC
Esther C.
ACURA TL
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Good Deals, Friendly Service Advisors
Good experience here, despite having to wait five minutes outside the building (no clear direction as to where to go, who to connect with upon arrival). But once I met my service advisor, it was great, especially the price in getting my vehicle maintenanced. Good follow-up, comprehensive explanation of what my car needs and why, and my rental car was incredibly comfortable.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 08/27/2015

Hi Esther, thank you for your feedback! We are currently in the process of making a few changes to better assist our customers. We have assessed the parking lot and service drop off/pick up situation and taken this into consideration with the changes we're making. I'm glad to hear that your experience with our employees was a positive one. We hope next time you come in you'll find our changes meet your needs. Drive safe!

SI
Sam I.
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Service and Maintenance
John Wong is a great Service advisor. As long as he['s there I'll be having my service done there.

Hi Sam, thank you for the positive feedback! I'll be sure to pass on the compliment to John. We appreciate your business! Drive safe!

LP
Leonard P.
08/20/2015 Category: Service
sevice availability, integrity
a satisfied customer
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 08/24/2015

Hi Leonard, thank you for the positive review! Drive safe!

Catherine C.
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Paul is always curteous and tells me what is essential for safety a the extras. I trust him.
I feel I get respect from Paul and have never felt pushed into getting unnecessary services. When I need a car they are always accommodating.
Paul M. from South Coast Acura responded on 08/20/2015

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Paul Mendoza
(714)979-2500

Jyoti P.
Anaheim, CA
ACURA RDX
08/12/2015 Category: Sales
excellent price
got rdx 2016 with advance package
did not get good explanation on feature of cars specially on acura watch feature

Hi Jyoti, thank you for your feedback. I'd like to apologize that you felt the explanation of the features on your new car was an innadequate one. I would like to invite you back in to speak with one of our knowledgable sales associates to go over any and all features you are still unsure of. Please give us a call so that we can set this up for you. We appreciate your business and will take your feedback into consideration for all future transactions. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Drive safe!

JN
Jeffrey N.
ACURA MDX TECH PKG
08/10/2015 Category: Service
2014 MDX B1 Service
Service took a little longer than estimated, but the complimentary shuttle both ways made it easy.

Hi Mr. Nicholson, thank you for your feedback! I apologize for the longer than estimated wait time for your vehicle. We are currently in the process of implementing a new system to speed up this process. I hope that the next time you are in for service you will find that your wait time has been improved from your previous experience. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to further accomodate you in the future. Drive safe!

Joseph P.
Placentia, CA
07/27/2015 Category: Sales
What you expect
It was what we expected. Very simple

Hi Joseph, thank you for your feedback! Drive safe!

Jim K.
ACURA TSX
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Good Service, but Check Your Estimate
I had a B1 service along with some electrical work done for a 2006 TSX. Everything was done correctly the first time. Please note, however, that their stated labor rate is $140 per hour, so anything not covered by a coupon or service special might be quite expensive. Ask about the parts and labor cost when you get your estimate from the service advisor.

Junxian W.
07/16/2015 Category: Sales
Good price
The price is the lowest and dealer is nice!

Hi Junxian, thank you for your positive review! I'm glad to hear you were completely satisfied with our process here at South Coast Acura. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Drive safe!

AE
Aldrin E.
La Mirada, CA
ACURA TL-3.2
07/11/2015 Category: Service
Lowest prices compared to other acura service center
Service provided with lowest prices

ZH

Michelle D.
Santa Ana, CA
ACURA RDX
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Good customer service. Warm welcome.
I liked the complimentary loaner car. Every time I take my car there, makes my pocket bleeds a little (or a lot depending on the services). Needs to have more discount and/or service packages so customers can save more.
Please make sure to lock the customers' scars at all time when the cars are not in service. Lost some item last time I dropped off my car there for a service.

BJ
Bruce J.
Fountain Valley, CA
ACURA TL-3.2
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Driver Side Air Bag Warranty
Received warranty notice regarding the driver side air bag required replacement of parts. Took two months to receive the parts but finally came in and took about an hour to replace.

CG
Carol G.
Westminster, CA
MAZDA CX-9
05/06/2015 Category: Sales
Best Car Salesperson Experience Ever!!
Before I purchased my car from South Coast Acura/Subaru, I went to many other dealers, and test drove many cars. I was very fortunate to get Douglas Freret at Southcoast Subaru/Acura!!! He was everything you would want in a Salesperson, and more. He was very polite, courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. He took the time to show me all the features, and how to use them. Before the test drive he made sure my seat was set comfortably, mirrors were good, and I knew about about the features. All of this made my test drive and experience superb. He was there through the whole purchase, and made it a very positive experience. He even had the car re-cleaned for me, and made sure I drove off comfortable in my new car. Surprisingly I found out that this dealership does not pay commissions to their salespersons. I think they are on to something, because after I told my bank about the positive experience, they said that they do not work on commissions also, and they believe that people work harder for the customer. I agree.

WH
Wayne H.
Santa Ana, CA
05/04/2015 Category: Service
Customer
The customer service and professionalism is 5 star. The price of parts are labor are not competitive with Pep Boys. A window motor replacement was 480.00 opposed to a competitors quote of 308.00

Robert W.
Culver City, CA
ACURA TL HPT
04/28/2015 Category: Sales
Great pricing and friendly staff
The staff was easy to work with and had the competition beat. I found the purchasing process relatively easy, but not very efficient. It took me nearly 2 hrs after I agreed to buy the car.