Jim S.
Terry, MS
07/09/2019
God, then attention to work ethic
As I entered into this place of business I was welcomed by the owner. As a new customer I was givens Godly welcome that reminded me of the greetings the Apostle Paul gave to the churches he birthed in the travels he made in his letters. I was reassured that this institution dealt in honesty.

After the work was completed my car ran as if it was new again. I was also given an evaluation of things that needed attention for preventative maintenance.
Overall I find this company to be extremely ethical and honest. The price for their service was also in line with other quality auto maintenance facility.

Reagan C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/09/2019
Truthful, quick and friendly
Told me all that was wrong with the car and got it checked out as quickly as they could. Didn’t lie or try to charge for anything I didn’t need and even advised me against fixing stuff that would be irrelevant, even though they would’ve made money if I did fix it. Very friendly and made sure to keep the time down as much as they could so I didn’t have to pay for more time in the shop.

BC
BARRY C.
Ford Expedition
07/05/2019
Barry Crews
Spraggins have always been courteous over the last ten years or more that I have brought my vehicles to them. They have always explained thoroughly the problems they will address along with the best solutions. Out of the many times they have worked on my vehicles, not once have I had to take it back .
Keep up the great work gentlemen.

ROBERT H.
06/28/2019
Several reasons I use Spraggins Auto Repair
I have found the workers here to be honest and very skilled at Auto Repair! I like that each time they do a comprehensive check on my vehicle even if it is just an oil change and leave it to me whether to repair it now or at a later time. Never any pressure to do extra work unless it could cause a dangerous vehicle failure. And thanks for going the extra mile with the unexpected car wash on my dirty vehicle.

Joseph L.
Kilgore, TX
06/25/2019
Customer service
Tony was excellent to talk to on the phone. My wife dropped the car off and picked it up and they gave her all the details of what they had done in layman’s terms. She commented on how nice and informative everyone was.

BF
Billy F.
Henderson, TX
06/25/2019
Great work, quick, honest
These guys did a great job on my old radiator. Just in time for hot summer months ahead.

Jody G.
06/20/2019
Superior service and customer care!!!!
I highly highly highly recommend Spraggins Auto Repair!!! You can tell that they truly care more about outcome than income!!! They really put the customer first, they do excellent work, and the overall vehicle tech inspection they did, brought to my attention things on my vehicle that need attention but without the sales pitch to try to push you to get it fixed immediately, yet with care enough to inform you that they would gladly be there for you in the future for auto service. Im very appreciative of their kindness, professionalism, work ethic, and customer service!!! A true blessing to find an auto shop that puts Christ first, and that in turn, overflows to the customer!!!

Mike M.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/20/2019
Excellent customer service !
Absolutely impressed ! Called when they opened just for a diagnosis, and was pleasantly surprised they were able to diagnose and complete repairs same day !
Very friendly and imformative..I will be recommending them to everyone who may need a quality mechanic..

Michelle M.
Dodge Charger
06/19/2019
The company could have fixed my cars problems and charged me accordingly, but they found some recalls that could be fixed at no charge for me.

It shows good character and I appreciate them doing what was best for me.

BP
Bob P.
Gilmer, TX
Cadillac DTS
06/16/2019
Great place to do business!!!!
Great knowledge & expertise employees!!!!!!

Sam C.
06/14/2019
Collector car radiator repair
Prompt, competent service! Price was very reasonable.

Jeff M.
Marshall, TX
06/14/2019
The service I have received from Spraggins Auto Repair over the past couple of years has been excellent. I take my fleet vehicles as well as my personal vehicles to be serviced by them. I always have been treated fairly by the two Tonys and have never had a problem with any of their repairs.

BD
Bobby D.
Isuzu Pickup
06/12/2019

KALEB M.
06/07/2019
Awesome Service, Amazing staff!
I was greeted every time I walked in by the kindest people who were very informative and patient! I was informed about about every problem area they found on my truck, critical or not! They mentioned that once they fixed it, they would test it. Then, Mr. Spraggins himself would take the time to test it to make sure it was fixed right!

GW
Quality work @ fair prices

SARAH B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Great
These people are so friendly and very honest when telling you the problem with your vehicle. You aren’t treated like you are just a number

LINDSAY M.
Ford Freestyle
Timely and well done
I needed quite a lot of repairs and expected it would take days. Instead, I had an appointment quickly and my car was ready the next day and better than ever!

Sally B.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/31/2019
Awesome people working at this establishment.
I have been to Spraggins twice with my vehicle. I have been very satisfied with their service. They are a very real Christian company.

Janis B.
West Fork, AR
Mazda CX-7
05/31/2019
Stranded in Longview
Reception was very pleasant. My "emergency" problem was rated at 8 hrs of work. They did that and a check engine problem in a very timely fashion. I was from another state, and yet I feel they helped me asap.

Jessie P.
Ford Expedition EL
05/30/2019
Ford Explorer Work
Fast thorough service and reasonably priced