Latest Review about 2 years ago

Galesburg, MI
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/24/2018
Great shop!
My car went out on the highway and through towing it was recommended I came to this shop. Dropped it off overnight, left a message and was planning to call again upon shop open. They promptly called me before they opened with a cheerful tone, which most shops don’t have. After explaining symptoms upon which i thought was wrong with the car they looked into it. After finding out the issue(s) they were patient with me and always remained positive on the phone when I was nitpicking what I could walk outta that shop with getting fixed. Cars are expensive, shops are expensive, yeah you might be able to find a rinkydink shop that might do the job cheaper, but this place has wonderful customer service! They also give a shop warranty, which you won’t find a rinkydink shops. This place was great, and I highly recommend, if needed, to come here.

Terry B.
Honda Civic Si
02/23/2018
Thanks!
Great work on my son's car that is slowly falling apart though no fault of the excellent service you guys provide...more related to his personal driving skills, I'd say.

EW
Emma W.
02/21/2018
Attention to customer satisfaction
My concerns were addressed first. Afterwards, it was explained to me how they would handle those concerns. They explained the cost factor and, with my consent, moved forward to service my auto. After completing the work in a reasonably short period and, after test-driving the vehicle, I was able to pick it up. I must add that they are friendly and courteous to customers.

Salisa W.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
02/09/2018
Great Service (CL550)
I was able to bring my car in, in the morning, and they provided me with a ride to work. Taylor called a few hours later with an estimate, and told me my care would be done by the time I was off work. Taylor was knowledgeable about my car, and changed my windshield wipers for me, before I left. I look forward to having my car serviced here for years to come.

Thank you!

RP
Ray P.
02/07/2018
Customer service
Top notch customer service.
They stand behind the work they perform.

MT
Michael T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/02/2018
Replaced an electronic ignition lock on my 2009 C300
The work was done quickly and. At the estimated cost.

Mike S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/29/2018
2004 Volkswagen Passat - First Visit
Stadium Auto was recommended to me - great first visit - staff was very knowledgeable!

EH
Elizabeth H.
Grosse Ile, MI
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/26/2018
Regular Service
The reason I go to Stadium Auto is not just the outstanding mechanics, but the overall attitude of everyone who works there. This is not the first time I have gone and it shows. Feeling like they know you and your car and have made you one of the family is a great reason to take your Mercedes to the best Mercedes guys in SE Michigan!

Juan C.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/18/2018
Always great service and honest. I’ve been dealing with Jim since the Howard Cooper days. Honest man.

Caroline S.

Jim W.
Volkswagen Passat
01/11/2018
VW Passat
Very pleased with quick service and review of options for the future.

VW

Dwight S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/10/2018
Job well done!
Great personnel and excellent customer service,definitely will have my vehicle serviced there in the future.

LD
Linda D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
01/10/2018
Friendly and Helpful
It's not just the major service that matters. I stopped in to get new wiper blades. They were ordered for me and available the following day. They installed them and topped off my wiper fluid. Service is knowledgeable, helpful and friendly! I'll see them again next month for maintenance and although I may not be looking forward to the bill, I know Stadium Auto will take good care of my vehicle and make the experience as painless as possible!

Max D.