Latest Review about 1 year ago

Michael T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/02/2018
Replaced an electronic ignition lock on my 2009 C300
The work was done quickly and. At the estimated cost.

Mike S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/29/2018
2004 Volkswagen Passat - First Visit
Stadium Auto was recommended to me - great first visit - staff was very knowledgeable!

EH
Elizabeth H.
Grosse Ile, MI
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/26/2018
Regular Service
The reason I go to Stadium Auto is not just the outstanding mechanics, but the overall attitude of everyone who works there. This is not the first time I have gone and it shows. Feeling like they know you and your car and have made you one of the family is a great reason to take your Mercedes to the best Mercedes guys in SE Michigan!

Juan C.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/18/2018
Always great service and honest. I’ve been dealing with Jim since the Howard Cooper days. Honest man.

Caroline S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/14/2018
WINDSHIELD WIPERS
Very helpful service.

Jim W.
01/11/2018
VW Passat
Very pleased with quick service and review of options for the future.

VW

Dwight S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/10/2018
Job well done!
Great personnel and excellent customer service,definitely will have my vehicle serviced there in the future.

LD
Linda D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
01/10/2018
Friendly and Helpful
It's not just the major service that matters. I stopped in to get new wiper blades. They were ordered for me and available the following day. They installed them and topped off my wiper fluid. Service is knowledgeable, helpful and friendly! I'll see them again next month for maintenance and although I may not be looking forward to the bill, I know Stadium Auto will take good care of my vehicle and make the experience as painless as possible!

Max D.
01/07/2018
Helpful,polite
......

PR
Priyanka R.
Honda Civic Si
01/04/2018
Always going the extra mile!
Stadium Auto is my go to place for any repair needs for my vehicle. They go above and beyond to be sure I understand what is wrong with my vehicle and provide lots of education and guidance. They guarantee all work that they do and always work hard to get your car in to be fixed as quickly as possible.

RO
Roland O.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/02/2018
Outstanding customer service!
This was my first visit to Stadium Auto Service, having serviced my cars only at dealerships since 1982. I responded to a flyer from this shop out of curiosity and my new-found value orientation (closer to retirement :-) ). Mr. Taylor was my Service Advisor (and I listened to him as he patiently worked with other customers on the phone as I waited for the diagnosis on my car) and he was attentive, friendly and thorough. He understood the problems I reported, diagnosed and provided feedback, and went the extra step of completing an overall assessment of the health of the Mercedes-Benz ML350. The estimates seem fair and the technicians seem very knowledgeable, and there was no pressure to immediately execute on any of their recommendations. Everyone I interacted with seem nice so it's very easy to trust the shop to do a great job. I look forward to leveraging them as another service provider on my vehicles.

Jeff H.
Belleville, MI
Mercedes-Benz E500
12/22/2017
Thanks Taylor!
Super fast repair and Taylor was kind enough to take a few moments to show me how to work several of the gadgets in my car because I’ve never owned a Benz before and couldn’t figure some of it out. Thanks so much!

Jenny F.
Dexter, MI
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Awesome!!
This place is awesome. They were able to fix my issues quicker and cheaper then expected and were so friendly. They have pictures and explained everything to me, it was wonderful. I will be going back!

Rick S.
Keeping my old VW running
Limited contact with this garage, but so far I am very pleased.

Sarah M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/16/2017
Friendly staff and prompt service
The staff is very knowledgeable and provide very good service.

ZH
Zirui H.
12/10/2017
Knowledgeable Guys Provided Professional Services On My BMW 2008 528xi
Jim Glenn is knowledgeable person. He respects his customers and communicates efficently.
My car had faults active for misfires on two cylinders. They figured out this issue promptly and got this project done in half a day. I appreciate the effort.
I would definately recommend Stadium Auto Service to every BMW owner.
As a minor suggestion, it would be nice to provide regular (or annual) inspections with discount (or even free) for the vehicles from loyal customers who already spend several thousands bucks there ;)
Zirui

DT
David T.
Plymouth, MI
Mercedes-Benz R350
12/10/2017
Thorough, courteous & reasonably priced
I bought a used Mercedes R350 several months ago and it needed an oil change, plus I wanted the more thorough Schedule B service. I knew it would cost me to get it done right. Stadium had the best price around and the final bill was less than expected.

Josh L.
12/09/2017
Great Experience
I contacted the guys at Stadium on a Sunday about bringing my car in for a nondescript humming. They got back to me around 8am the next day and my car was in and out of the shop a few days later. They were extremely informative and professional and I will definitely be back.

Scott W.
Mercedes-Benz 450SEL
12/01/2017
Expertise with old cars... Patience too
Thanks to Brian Milkey for fixing a difficult problem with my old Mercedes. And Taylor and Jim for keeping me up to speed with the progress of the work and my options. Not sure other shops have both the expertise and patience to dive into difficult-to-diagnose problem on old cars.