Latest Review about 1 year ago

Dexter, MI
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/26/2018
Nice staff
I did something really stupid, I poured Krud Kutter into my washer fluid reservoir. I felt ridiculous when I called to make an appointment. The staff didn’t laugh nor did they make me feel dumb.

Salisa W.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
02/09/2018
Great Service (CL550)
I was able to bring my car in, in the morning, and they provided me with a ride to work. Taylor called a few hours later with an estimate, and told me my care would be done by the time I was off work. Taylor was knowledgeable about my car, and changed my windshield wipers for me, before I left. I look forward to having my car serviced here for years to come.

Thank you!

HU
Harry U.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/29/2017
Honest Service
We brought our high mileage beetle in for A/C repair. After looking it over, the mechanic determined that none of the common problems were an issue. It was going to take at least two more labor hours to even diagnose the issue. We decided not to proceed due to the mileage and the probability that the repair would be too expensive for the value of the car. This mechanic didn't charge us for the two hours of research into the problem since they were unable to tell us exactly what the problem was without further billable hours. This was very impressive to us first time customers. We were appreciative that they didn't try to rip us off. I would recommend them for being honest.

SF
Susan F.
04/15/2017
Dependability.
I was able to bring my car in when it was convenient for me and they discovered the problem and fixed it that same day.

AD
Alexandra D.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/05/2017
Great service.
Stopped in because of a low tire. They helped me out in a pinch despite being busy!

KH
Kathryn H.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Kathryn said she was happy with the service. However, the business had no previous records of when she was there in the past.

MT
Matt T.
Audi S4
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Matt said the staff does a good job.

EY
Ed Y.
Clinton, MI
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/11/2016
E320 engine repair
The mechanics a very knowledgeable . And have a high quality of workmanship .

SG
Sonia G.
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Sonia said the last two times she took her vehicle in, she asked them to vacuum the trunk out and they did not do it. She even took her vehicle back to them, before for that. She would recommend this business if they start vacuuming out the trunk, which they do not currently do.

Darwin C.
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Darwin said this business did a great job on his vehicle but he would like to see this business use their appointment website more to update the status of their customer's vehicles. It looks like it has not been updated since the beginning of the year.

Monica W.
Kia Optima
05/01/2016
I receive fast and awesome service from this company. They stand behind their work as well!

Tim B.
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Tim said this business fixed the problem at a reasonable price and listened to him.

AH

MK
Mike K.
MINI Cooper
02/11/2016 Category: Service
Mike said it was really good work but it cost a lot.

NL
nancy l.
Whitmore Lake, MI
02/05/2016
awesome first experience
Guys were very polite and explained everything to me. I have to go back for a couple things as I had a time restaint and they could not do everything I had requested in the time frame I gave them.

Dylan G.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/23/2016
Great Service, questions about "recommended services" at the end
Great quick service. Friendly reception and clear about what they were going to do with the vehicle. I wondered why, at the end I was given a list of recommendations for more maintenance on my vehicle when I wished they had told me these extra fix needs earlier on so I could have said go ahead and do them now. Now I need to take another trip to fix the car again.

PM
Pinaki M.
BMW 528i
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Pinaki said the service was good but pricey.

KT
Ken T.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/13/2015
Oil change and vehicle inspection.
Service was timely and professional. Inspection results were explained for urgent or future maintance. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

GD
Greg D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/25/2015
E350 4matic
They found the issue behind a nagging problem on my E350 that the Dealer and another garage failed to diagnose properly. The car runs like new now thanks to Scott and his mechanics. Unfortunately, they found a lot of other issues but they were very good in explaining which ones needed to be addressed immediately and which ones could wait.

BN
Barbara N.
Volkswagen Rabbit
08/17/2015
My first visit. It went very well including transportation back home
See above