Latest Review over 1 year ago

ES
Elias S.
Chrysler Concorde
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Elias said the work done was good, but they were expensive. They charged him $125 for half an hour of work. He later found out he could get the same job done for half that price at another business. He will never return to them and he would not recommend them to others because of his experience.

Mike M.
Mazda 6
02/21/2014
Didn't fix my issue
I wanted to use an independent garage for my issue - namely a check engine light. You seem like great guys. But, unfortunately from my perspective, you have not fixed the issue, nor attempted to fix it in my opinion. You told me the warning light was not on, which is fine, but when I returned after it came on 1 mile from leaving your premises, you looked at the code, cleared it, and told me "that it would sometimes come on after an oil change". There was not an offer to attempt to fix this. Honestly I'm disappointed..

If I was just coming in for scheduled oil change etc then life would be so much easier, and you'd get a few more stars.

AN
Adiele N.
BMW 328xi
09/14/2013
Disappointed, though friendly
Your staff- Andy is very gentle but I am disappointed that though my brakes were fixed this week that today I hear squeaking. What? So the statement indicates 1 set of brakes replaced. I assume it was the front brakes from the descriptor at the top of the bill. does that mean I could not get a sense of the condition of my back brakes which is where I am getting the sound from? I hoped to find a nearby repair shop that I could trust to give me real information about my car and help me to plan for repairs and prevent extreme expenses. I am not interested in revolving door visits for repairs. Tell me what I need up front. If the back needed to be replaced I would have had them done at the same time to save time.