Latest Review about 1 year ago

Andi L.
smart fortwo
11/30/2017
Good service as usual
Second time I've had to take my car in, as a smart car owner its nice to go someplace with knowledgeable staff that isn't the overpriced dealership

DK
Dianne K.
Saline, MI
11/22/2017
Super service and extremely professional
My car was repaired on time with great service by a friendly staff. Thank you

AL
Amanda L.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/19/2017
Thorough and kind!
I brought my Mercedes in for an "annual inspection", $65 for them to do a once over on the car and check everything out. I called to make an appointment and they were right on time. They continuously came out to talk to me about things that were going on with my car and let me know the pressing issues and prices. The best part was they gave me a full online report of the car afterward that I can remember what needs repairs again. Will definitely be going back!

JZ
John Z.
Audi allroad
11/15/2017
More than they promised
Great shop, great staff and the complex Audi timing belt replacement procedure was completed ahead of schedule for the estimated cost. This may be the best German auto repair establishment in Michigan? My wife even liked it!

JN
Joy N.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/08/2017
Consistently dependable.
Brian (owner) is at the helm and it is apparent....professional, knowledgable, mindful employee and customer service rules!!

AN
Adiele N.
11/01/2017
Happy regular customer
Service and personnel are the best. I value their advice and assistance in maintaining my car. More so is the top level of care to my safety and helping me get the most value out of my car.

Martin M.
Clinton, MI
Volkswagen GTI
10/29/2017
Know what they are doing with my Volkswagen, did good work replacing the engine

Matthew G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/26/2017
Unbeatable service for Ann Arbor VW drivers
Brought my Jetta in with a slow leak in one of my tires, fearing the worst. They found two sheet metal screws in said tire, and asked jokingly if I drove through a hardware store. Quick fix, fair price, and back on the road in short order. Have been bringing my VW here since I got it over a year ago, and will continue to!

Thomas B.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/23/2017
People who are highly skilled and treat customers like friends
My aged Jetta is treated like a valuable car. The car feels very good after your service

BK
Bill K.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEC
10/20/2017
Trustworthy
Service and customer interest great.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Grosse Ile, MI
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/18/2017
Proving Again Why You Are the Best!
Another awesome experience with Stadium Auto. Wouldn’t take mt Mercedes anywhere else. Highly recommend this company to anyone who cares about great work at a reasonable price.

LH
Lynn H.
Plymouth, MI
10/17/2017
straightforward and helpful
The Stadium team gave me good advice with no pressure, then promptly took care of what my 3-series needed.

Kevin S.
Naperville, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/12/2017
Good Experience
All around great experience. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I brought my car in without an appointment and I was served within ten minutes. I will use this establishment for all my auto needs in the future.

AV
Abhay V.
Chelsea, MI
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/10/2017
Outstanding service done quickly, professionally and at a fair price
Had the paddle shifters replaced on my Benz. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. The waiting area is nice and clean with complimentary snacks and drinks for customers. They did the job in less time than expected. The job was done well and I am completely satisfied.

Jeff K.
BMW 323i
10/09/2017
1999 BMW Service
Work completed as requested. Staff were friendly and provided timely updates. Appreciated the online evaluation report.

KW
Kathy W.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/30/2017
Service you can trust
Jim Glenn is really fabulous and knows his vehicles. I received excellent service that I can trust.

AC
Alan C.
Canton, MI
09/30/2017
Above & Beyond
Taylor, Jim and Brian took care of every aspect of my service and even arranged for a tow service. My BMW had some major repairs and these guys stepped up and made everything right, including the price. These guys are the best. Courteous quick service.

DT
Don T.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/24/2017
1997 320 SL Experience
Went there on a recommendation from a friend, he was right, it's great. Very friendly, good communications. Work seems to be good. Glad I went their on a recommendation from a friend. I don't go to Mercedes dealerships, they charge too much to even fix little things. I broke a latch on the glove box door and had to pay $137 to fix it.

Sarah M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/23/2017
Vehicle service
Very friendly staff. Treated me like I was family. The service was excellent and done earlier than promised time

GJ
Glenn J.
BMW 740i
09/23/2017
First time Service
Stadium did a great job of troubleshooting my problem, found a second issue and fixed that. Prices are reasonable, they are courteous and professional. Will definitely be going back and would recommend them to anyone.