Latest Review about 2 years ago

PR
Priyanka R.
Honda Civic Si
01/04/2018
Always going the extra mile!
Stadium Auto is my go to place for any repair needs for my vehicle. They go above and beyond to be sure I understand what is wrong with my vehicle and provide lots of education and guidance. They guarantee all work that they do and always work hard to get your car in to be fixed as quickly as possible.

RO
Roland O.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/02/2018
Outstanding customer service!
This was my first visit to Stadium Auto Service, having serviced my cars only at dealerships since 1982. I responded to a flyer from this shop out of curiosity and my new-found value orientation (closer to retirement :-) ). Mr. Taylor was my Service Advisor (and I listened to him as he patiently worked with other customers on the phone as I waited for the diagnosis on my car) and he was attentive, friendly and thorough. He understood the problems I reported, diagnosed and provided feedback, and went the extra step of completing an overall assessment of the health of the Mercedes-Benz ML350. The estimates seem fair and the technicians seem very knowledgeable, and there was no pressure to immediately execute on any of their recommendations. Everyone I interacted with seem nice so it's very easy to trust the shop to do a great job. I look forward to leveraging them as another service provider on my vehicles.

Jeff H.
Belleville, MI
Mercedes-Benz E500
12/22/2017
Thanks Taylor!
Super fast repair and Taylor was kind enough to take a few moments to show me how to work several of the gadgets in my car because I’ve never owned a Benz before and couldn’t figure some of it out. Thanks so much!

Jenny F.
Dexter, MI
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Awesome!!
This place is awesome. They were able to fix my issues quicker and cheaper then expected and were so friendly. They have pictures and explained everything to me, it was wonderful. I will be going back!

Rick S.
Volkswagen Passat
Keeping my old VW running
Limited contact with this garage, but so far I am very pleased.

Sarah M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/16/2017
Friendly staff and prompt service
The staff is very knowledgeable and provide very good service.

ZH
Zirui H.
12/10/2017
Knowledgeable Guys Provided Professional Services On My BMW 2008 528xi
Jim Glenn is knowledgeable person. He respects his customers and communicates efficently.
My car had faults active for misfires on two cylinders. They figured out this issue promptly and got this project done in half a day. I appreciate the effort.
I would definately recommend Stadium Auto Service to every BMW owner.
As a minor suggestion, it would be nice to provide regular (or annual) inspections with discount (or even free) for the vehicles from loyal customers who already spend several thousands bucks there ;)
Zirui

DT
David T.
Plymouth, MI
Mercedes-Benz R350
12/10/2017
Thorough, courteous & reasonably priced
I bought a used Mercedes R350 several months ago and it needed an oil change, plus I wanted the more thorough Schedule B service. I knew it would cost me to get it done right. Stadium had the best price around and the final bill was less than expected.

Josh L.
Volkswagen Passat
12/09/2017
Great Experience
I contacted the guys at Stadium on a Sunday about bringing my car in for a nondescript humming. They got back to me around 8am the next day and my car was in and out of the shop a few days later. They were extremely informative and professional and I will definitely be back.

Scott W.
Mercedes-Benz 450SEL
12/01/2017
Expertise with old cars... Patience too
Thanks to Brian Milkey for fixing a difficult problem with my old Mercedes. And Taylor and Jim for keeping me up to speed with the progress of the work and my options. Not sure other shops have both the expertise and patience to dive into difficult-to-diagnose problem on old cars.

AL
Andi L.
smart fortwo
11/30/2017
Good service as usual
Second time I've had to take my car in, as a smart car owner its nice to go someplace with knowledgeable staff that isn't the overpriced dealership

DK
Dianne K.
Saline, MI
11/22/2017
Super service and extremely professional
My car was repaired on time with great service by a friendly staff. Thank you

AL
Amanda L.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/19/2017
Thorough and kind!
I brought my Mercedes in for an "annual inspection", $65 for them to do a once over on the car and check everything out. I called to make an appointment and they were right on time. They continuously came out to talk to me about things that were going on with my car and let me know the pressing issues and prices. The best part was they gave me a full online report of the car afterward that I can remember what needs repairs again. Will definitely be going back!

JZ
John Z.
Audi allroad
11/15/2017
More than they promised
Great shop, great staff and the complex Audi timing belt replacement procedure was completed ahead of schedule for the estimated cost. This may be the best German auto repair establishment in Michigan? My wife even liked it!

JN
Joy N.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/08/2017
Consistently dependable.
Brian (owner) is at the helm and it is apparent....professional, knowledgable, mindful employee and customer service rules!!