Latest Review about 1 year ago

Bill H.
09/22/2017
good honest competent service
good honest competent service.

LK

TT
Tricia T.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/08/2017
Great service and great prices ! Expert mechanics.
I really liked every person that I met and they were experts about my German car, and explained everything to me that I needed to know !

MA
Michael A.
Plymouth, MI
Jeep Cherokee
09/01/2017
Transparent Service Communication
Stadium has always done a great job of clearly communicating the planned auto work. You can trust what they are saying.

DT
denise t.
Pinckney, MI
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/21/2017
closer to my home than other VW repair shops. More personal and more communication in my opinion.
I was very happy with the service and honesty of these gentlemen.... NOT happy with the other VW dealer on State..never have been. ITs obvious they want your money... Stadium were very personalble..did everything they could to save me money and time...kept their word... I did a survey on the VW dealership in Sterling Hts...it was great except for the cost..I was honest..and the manager still called me on my phone to ask me why I complained about the cost...he actually was upset over my honesty..and it wasnt even about his service.... I was shocked. You folks were so sweet. Thank you. My little Scarlett runs great now.

TE
Tony E.
Jackson, MI
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/17/2017
Very knowledgeable service advisers. Work was completed on time. Better value than the dealership hassle. Will be going back again and again.

TP
Thomas P.
Fast Courteous Service
I was impressed by the fast service and the people I dealt with. In addition, in comparison to a BMW dealer, the price for my repair was excellent.

Curtis W.
Mercedes-Benz R350
08/17/2017
Great service, done right the first time.
The service experience is always positive. My vehicle has always been fixed right the first time. They are very reliable and professional!

AN
Adiele N.
08/16/2017
great as usual
I enjoy my visits to Satdium Auto. The familiar faces and help always make me at ease. Your front staff are very skilled in people skills and knowledgeable about the car. I get great advice which is why I keep coming back. the technician expert on my car is amazing. I am glad he is my BMW expert.

SK
Susanne K.
Volkswagen CC
08/14/2017
Fair, friendly, efficient
Great service, price, and people

SZ
Shulei Z.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/11/2017
Good Job
They are very kindly and helpful.

KA
Kathy A.
Plymouth, MI
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/04/2017
Nice service and greeting when you arrive. Pleasant reception area.
Thank you to everyone for working with me to schedule and fix my car,

SP
Shunda P.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/03/2017
Superior customer service
Stadium Auto Service provides unmatched customer care. As a consumer, your needs and satisfaction are priority.

HU
Harry U.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/29/2017
Honest Service
We brought our high mileage beetle in for A/C repair. After looking it over, the mechanic determined that none of the common problems were an issue. It was going to take at least two more labor hours to even diagnose the issue. We decided not to proceed due to the mileage and the probability that the repair would be too expensive for the value of the car. This mechanic didn't charge us for the two hours of research into the problem since they were unable to tell us exactly what the problem was without further billable hours. This was very impressive to us first time customers. We were appreciative that they didn't try to rip us off. I would recommend them for being honest.

Jim B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/19/2017

AR
Aidan R.
Volvo V70
07/14/2017
Super Friendly Very Helpful
Everyone was great. They were super helpful, did great work, very fast. Definitely coming again.

SF
Steve F.
Saline, MI
BMW 328xi
07/14/2017
Great workmanship, Great employee's
My BMW was riding poorly, and they worked with on the diagnosis. By that I mean they are not pushy about doing work that is obviously very expensive, they educate and inform you of the options and then they do exactly what they promise! There knowledge and workmanship is un-paralelled to any other shop around. My car is 100% better! Thanks to both Brian and Jim!

KF
Kevin F.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/13/2017
100K mile service performed within estimated cost/time.

Lori S.
Mercedes-Benz E500
07/12/2017
Fast and friendly
My headlight was out, I called and was encouraged to stop by anytime. Jim saw it was something he could handle me he did! Just charged me for the bulb. So nice!

NM
Norma M.
Chelsea, MI
BMW Z3
06/29/2017
Z3 service
Every serviceman was conscientious, polite, thorough and determined to provide the best service possible, even when the wrong part was sent to them by an outsource. They bent over backwards to fix our car issues and offer solutions for a later time.