Latest Review about 1 year ago

Michael A.
Plymouth, MI
Mercedes-Benz 300TE
06/27/2017
Professional all the way!!
This is one top level auto shop. Always helpful and resourceful.

SZ
Shulei Z.
06/26/2017
Very good service
People in stadium are very kind and professional. Very good experience.

AT
Alana T.
06/25/2017
Oil Change and Tire Rotation after a Long Roadtrip
I love going to Stadium Auto Service. They are very efficient and make sure to always communicate the next steps for my car so I know what to expect and when!

Bruce M.
Volkswagen Golf
06/14/2017
Understand old VW's and how to diagnose and fix problems in a timely manner at a reasonable price
On first visit fixed fuel problem issues and second visit fixed front suspension and tire issues - both times did exactly what I asked for and completed in a timely manner. Both problems were fixed to my satisfaction. Jim Glen (Service Advisor) and the VW tech were a pleasure to deal with. During the second repair they recognized problems with the clutch cable and shift mechanism, so I'll return again to fix when parts available.

Sarah M.
06/14/2017
Mercedez 320
The staff is trustworthy, friendly and very knowledgeable especially concerning my vehicle. They do an owesome job.

MA

HH
Heather H.
BMW 328xi
05/16/2017
I'm new to Stadium but had excellent service every visit.
Would definitely recommend!

Excellent as always.

Sarah M.
05/13/2017
Maintenance
Friendly staff who go above and beyond to make sure your vehicle is well maintained. On several occasions they have given free service when they should have charged for it. Im a very satisfied customer

Marla S.
Mercedes-Benz E430
05/12/2017
I'm always quickly accommodated and they offer good prices. I like that they specialize in Mercedes especially since my old one needs a lot of upkeep. I love that there's a complimentary ride service if needed for long service appointments which you can't beat!

Matthew G.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/08/2017
Excellent service at a reasonable price
I brought a WV Jetta in for its 30k service, and a potentially bent rim, and I must say that my entire experience with Stadium Auto was exemplary. They were knowledgeable and accommodating, and at no point tried to sell me something I didn't need. All told, they had me back on the road same day, and smash my wallet in the process. I was recommended here by another VW driver, and I will gladly spread the word.

NA
Nina A.
Bloomington, IN
Volkswagen Passat
05/05/2017
I came to visit my Ann Arbor family from another state (6 hour drive) when I noticed that my break lights would not turn off. I didn’t want to leave the car like this overnight worrying that the battery might be dead in the morning. I arrived at the Stadium Auto Service five minutes to 6 PM. Jim came out to ask me what my problem was. He even tried to help me right away but a new detail was needed. He drove my car inside, managed to turn off the lights, and the next day I got my car fixed and everything checked. Jim even pointed to a small bulge on one of my otherwise good tires that I would never notice myself. He gave me detailed information on the state of my 15-year old car that I would like to keep as long as possible. I am very grateful for the service, attention and very good attitude I received at the Stadium Auto Service. Personal thanks to Jim!

Lori S.
Mercedes-Benz E500
05/02/2017
Earned Trust
Your responsiveness and accuracy and honesty create absolute trust that I need what I'm paying for and it's fairly priced and well executed.

ZS
Zofia S.
Clinton, MI
05/01/2017
Friendly, honest and helpful staff
Not only the above mentioned Helpful and honest staff but the very clean facility. It was a good experience to have my car serviced at Stadium Auto service

JZ
Julia Z.
04/27/2017
Incredible Service
I moved to Ann Arbor two years ago and discovered Stadium Auto. They are my go-to for all car repairs. They treat me with respect and in my experience are honest and reasonably priced. I had a bent tire rim which needed to be straightened before I could come in to have a front end alignment done. Roy at Stadium called around, found someone to fix the rim, and arranged for that person to be at the shop on the day I brought my car in. That saved me a lot of calls, running around, etc. So very appreciated! Now, that is customer service!! I have referred other women to Stadium Auto and appreciate the Referral Program that rewards me and my friends for the referrals. Thanks so much!

ES
Edward S.
Saline, MI
Mercedes-Benz CLK500
04/27/2017
Great Mercedes service
Pleasant front desk. Brian is the best for Mercedes service.

MF
Michael F.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/21/2017
Really great experience professionally done
Was a great experience extremely knowledgeable staff at a non-dealership service center very helpful!!

NN
nate n.
BMW 325i
04/19/2017
Great service 👌🏻
Did a lot of research in the Ann Arbor area for service on my BMW. Decided to go with Stadium auto and I was not disappointed from the initial service from Jim to the conversation with Brian the mechanic, they were all very helpful and professional and I am hoping to build a long-term relationship with this company. Thank you

Jim F.
Tecumseh, MI
Mercedes-Benz SLK230
04/19/2017
Service on 4/17/17
Service was on time, work done as requested and reliable as always. No complaints and happy with our experience.

SF
Susan F.
04/15/2017
Dependability.
I was able to bring my car in when it was convenient for me and they discovered the problem and fixed it that same day.