CHENOA M.
Williamstown, PA
Mercury Mountaineer
06/24/2021
Quick and quality work!
I am a repeat customer for good reason.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you Chenoa! We appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs!

Courtney S.
Berwick, PA
06/23/2021
Bought a vehicle
Bought a vehicle off of them, the process was super quick and very happy about the fast paced buying process. The vehicle did have issues we didn’t know about, but we let him know and asked if he’d be willing to fix the problems, he did fix most problems (not all due to mechanic error) - which I appreciate!

SD
Steven D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/22/2021
Steinbrenner’s is best
We never have an issue at Steinbrenner’s. They give fantastic service. We would never go anywhere else.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you Steve! We appreciate you and your family's support over the years! It means a lot to us

TJ
Tom J.
Drums, PA
06/17/2021
Thank you for years of dependable service
After depending on Steinbrenner’s for 12 years, I am at a loss as to having my car serviced. It has been a pleasure having my (3) vehicles serviced by them, knowing that the work would be done honestly and to my satisfaction, without any surprising up-charges. In all my years of utilizing mechanics to work on my cars, I have found that, to say that, is a rarity. We are now moving over 1000 miles away, and I really dread the thought of locating a new mechanic that warrants the same level of trust that I have with Steinbrenner’s. So to Greg, Serina, Rob, Vinnie, Ron, and Bob, thank you for being the kind of people you are, doing and honest job, giving me the feeling that you care for my cars as much as I do, and always holding yourselves accountable to high levels of excellence. Know that I will miss you.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tom. It has been an absolute pleasure doing business with you and Carol for the last 12 years. You will be greatly missed by all of us here. Best of luck with your move!!! We are always here if you need us. Take care of yourselves and enjoy life down south!

WJ
William J.
06/17/2021
Excellent Service!
Steinbrenner’s is top notch,professional, local service! Look no further!

thank you Bill! It is always a pleasure working with you and Tina

Michelle M.
Jeep Compass
06/15/2021
Knowledgeable staff on your vehicle needs

thank you Michelle!

Bonnie S.
Wapwallopen, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/10/2021
Friendly and reliable
Very accomodating and will work with you to please.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you Bonnie! We appreciate your patience and trust in us

Ruth G.
06/08/2021
Great service and great people
My vehicle broke down unexpectedly today, I gave them a call thankfully I got right in and my vehicle was up and running in no time. I would not trust my vehicle anywhere else. Top notch service, and a kind, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank You for saving my day today!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you Ruth! We are always happy to help!

TC
Theodore C.
Ford Edge
06/05/2021
Friendly and efficient as always
Fast and friendly service. Always look after their customers making sure they are taken care of.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you Teddy! We appreciate you and your family's continued support over the years

BN
Brenda N.
Jeep Patriot
06/04/2021
Another great visit
Steinbrenner's is the only place that services my car. Over the years, it has become more like visiting cherished family members. Granted, this time it was just for routine service. Greg makes sure I know what to expect. I can count on getting my car back on time, or earlier! I get good value for the money I spend and a consistently great service experience.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you Brenda! We appreciate your trust and confidence in us!

SA
Stephen A.
06/02/2021
Friendly and Clean
Would definitely recommend Steinbrenners for service, they are friendly and knowledgeable and a clean shop.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you Steve! We appreciate your continued support over the years

Melinda B.
White Haven, PA
05/27/2021
Melinda
The owner and office staff is so nice ans so down to earth. Very nice experience buying a car from them. Great car, my daughter loves it! Thank you so much!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review Melinda! It was a pleasure working with you and Daphne and we hope to see you again!

JOE S.
Wapwallopen, PA
05/25/2021
Great friendly and fast service.

Thank you Joe! It is always a pleasure doing business with you and Ann

WS
WAYNE S.
White Haven, PA
05/24/2021
Thank you for another great job!!!!

Thank you Wayne! We appreciate your business