Carol S.
Ford Bronco
12/30/2020
Bronco inspection
Great service and timely!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you Carol. It was a pleasure as always!

James P.
Hyundai TUCSON
12/24/2020
Car Inspection
during the scheduling call, they accommodated my needs by allowing me to drop the car off at night and to pick up later the next day. very professional and courteous

Thank you James! We appreciate the kind review

ST
Stephanie T.
Wapwallopen, PA
12/24/2020
Exceptional Service
Greg and his team take pride in their work and accommodate their customers. Their prices are fair and the work is quality. Even during a holiday week, they got my car in and out quickly. I highly recommend them.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you, Stephanie. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Merry Christmas

GE
Glenda E.
Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2020
Great service.
Great service, great staff and good friends. Merry Christmas.

Thank you, Glenda! It's always a pleasure

David R.
12/18/2020
Regular Maintenance
Just got the standard oil change, tire rotation and told Greg I was going away. They went over and above making sure levels were topped off and everything was set to go. Waited for the car... done in no time. Pleasant people all around. Good reasons to keep going back.

Thank you, Dave! We are always happy to help

LJ
LISA J.
12/17/2020
Very very nice. Very trustworthy.
Steinbrenner Auto provides exceptional service! Every single person there is very very nice and very knowledgeable. They provide a strong feeling of trustworthiness that cannot be felt any other place. They never try to push unnecessary repairs on to the customer also. Something that is such common practice at most other businesses. I will never go anywhere else!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for the kind review, Lisa! We always have your best interest in mind and we are glad you can see that

12/12/2020
Friendly staff and great work.
The customer service is what sets them apart from others. I feel they work with me and I am not just another number.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business

RF
ROBERT F.
12/11/2020
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
They are very friendly and do great fair priced work. No upsales or shady practices like Jack or Steve’s! Would recommend anyone to go here.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Rob, we appreciate your business especially during these hard times!

TO
TERESA O.
12/10/2020
Awesome people to work with. Excellent service.
I don’t think there is any better place in the area to have your car taken care of. Reasonably priced, friendly and the whole crew makes sure your satisfied with your visit. A real small town feel where they get to know you.

Thank you Steve and Teresa! We are happy to have you guys as customers

Jeffrey H.
12/09/2020
Amazing service
We always recommend Steinbrenner to all our friends and family. They have great service and integrity. They are the only service we fully trust to do a great job at a very good price.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for the great review Jeff! We appreciate you and your family's business

MT
Michael T.
12/05/2020
Great service and the people are wonderful.
This business is awesome. They take pride in their work and the service is wonderful. Great place to take your vehicles for any kind of service. Highly recommend them to all my family and friends! Thank you to everyone!

Thank you Mike! We appreciate your business

PO
Phyllis O.
Hyundai Tucson
12/01/2020
Recent visit
As usual, fast efficent service. Always looking out for the customer. Very professional and courteous. Great attitudes. Always can come in to smiling faces and caring people.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/05/2020

Thank you Phyllis, we appreciate your support as always!!

Michele H.
White Haven, PA
11/29/2020
Very Honest. Great prices. Friendly Staff.
I have and will continue to remcommend Steinbrenner Auto to all my family and friends. They are very honest, have great prices and have a friendly staff. I went with a list of issues and could have been told there was a lot wrong with my car and have been taken over .... Not at Steinbrenner...they are a honest auto repair. The first time I went there I had a noise in the back end of my car and it was simply a stuck rock rolling around that was making the noise... A lot of other places would have told me something needed to be replaced. I would have believed them in result of having to paying a hefty bill that was not needed. Thank you Steinbrenner! Since then, they have a life time customer.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/05/2020

Thank you Michelle, your review means a lot to us! We appreciate you having trust and confidence in us!

AH
Angie H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/28/2020
As always great service
As always I can count on these guys/gal to take great care of me!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/05/2020

Thank you Angie! We appreciate all your support over the years, we can definitely count on you too

SA
Stephen A.
11/26/2020
Friendly and Clean
Steinbrenners provide excellent service.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 12/05/2020

Thank you Steve, it's always a pleasure doing business with you!