LW
Lois W.
03/15/2019
The Greatest Guys on the Mountain!!!
I have many friends off the Mountain that complain bitterly about their car service technicians. They laugh when I say I love going to the garage . Greg and his crew never make you feel like an valued "customer", because they actually make me feel like a valued FRIEND or almost family member!!!!!
There has rarely been a time when I called with a problem that they didn't say , "Come on in ".
And their harassment is fee of charge, for which I give my sarcastic rebuttal!! I also love talking with Serena, who actually took the time to help me re-connect my phone to the bluetooth in my car.
They always go above and beyond , and I am very grateful for all they have done and will continue to do for me. Great service, great technicians, and Great Friends........Love You All!!!

DEBBIE M.
03/13/2019
Fast service
We always take our cars here for eveything. The service is great and theyve always done a good job

Jeffrey H.
Drums, PA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/12/2019
Exceptional!!
Service was top notch from start to finish!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Jeff, we appreciate you doing business with you!

MJ
Mary J.
Subaru Legacy
03/11/2019
Friendly honest atmosphere always!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Mary Jo, we appreciate your business!

John D.
Wapwallopen, PA
03/09/2019
Great
Service is amazing and so personable and trustworthy.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you John, we are always happy to help!

CK
CHRISTINE K.
Drums, PA
03/07/2019
Inspection
Clean, comfortable and great service!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Christime, we appreciate the wonderful review!

James M.
White Haven, PA
03/06/2019
Prompt friendly service
I rely on their email reminders when my car is due for service. It is very co venue to be able to schedule online
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review James, it's always a pleasure!

Justin B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the mechanic did a great job and everyone was really friendly.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Justin, it's always a pleasure!

Robert H.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he trusts the staff.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the great review Robert, we appreciate your business!

02/27/2019
Great prompt service
Awesome job finishing the work we needed to get our car back on time!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

JANET K.
Lexus IS 250
02/27/2019
Friendly and honest
My first time there was for an oil change. I wasn’t aware that I needed tires. Greg brought one of my tires out and showed me how bad they were He recommend a reasonably priced tire which he ordered.As soon as they came in he squeezed me in and put the tires on my car... this is the garage I will go to for all my auto service...
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Janet, we appreciate you doing business with us!

ER
Eileen R.
Jeep Patriot
02/24/2019
Fast service, kind ,caring, and friendly.

SG
Stephanie G.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/21/2019
Had some troubles with my daughters car. Greg called me and told me everthing that was needed to fix it and it was done in one day. ( a lot was needed) Excellent service

Mark M.
Buick Envision
02/21/2019
Very friendly and accomadating
I was in need of tires and an inspection. I called for pricing and they were the cheapest around and were able to get me in the same day. I dropped off the car and they gave me a ride home and a ride back when the car was ready. Very friendly and accomadating! Definitely our new go to garage.

IS
Irene S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Irene said the service went well. The work was very good. She was happy with the service.

GH
Greg H.
Bloomsburg, PA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the business did a good job at a fair price.

Arthur M.
02/20/2019
oil change
Great service on a timely manner.

JAMES D.
Wyoming, PA
Jaguar XF
02/11/2019
The service at Steinbrenner is great. They are very courteous. They are very thorough.
Thank you, Bobby Fey, for taking good care of my car !
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review James, we are always happy to help!

LG
Leon G.
GMC Envoy
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Leon said that the place was very good.

Thank you Leon!

RK
Robert K.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Keri. She said the service is always good and she never has any problems.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Keri, we appreciate your business!