John M.
Jeep Cherokee
04/24/2021
Great customer service!
Excellent, courteous, reliable service, every time! Steinbrenner's is the only place our family takes our vehicles for tires and service.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/18/2021

Thanks John! We appreciate you having trust and confidence in us!

KA
Kristine A.
04/16/2021
ALWAYS great service at a reasonable price
Steinbrenner's always does a great job with our vehicles. The staff is always friendly as well.

Thanks Kris! It is always a pleasure working with you

04/14/2021
Inspection and oil change
As usual, the service was excellent!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you we appreciate your business!

04/09/2021
Great service! Quick response time
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate it!

BG

KAREN C.
Nanticoke, PA
04/06/2021
Excellent work
The service was great and the people are very knowledgeable and courteous.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you Karen, we appreciate the wonderful review and your business! Hope to see you again

HG
Herb G.
Drums, PA
04/05/2021
Terrific staff, great service, fair prices
Have been having my vehicle serviced here since moving to Sand Springs nearly 8 years ago. Excellent service, and fair repair cost. Would highly recommend this company to anyone needing a vehicle serviced.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you Herb! We appreciate your business!

SD
Steven D.
Jeep Patriot
04/01/2021
Excellent service from the entire team always
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you Steve, we appreciate all your support over the years!

TC
Theodore C.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/27/2021
Good service. Terrific people.
I have been going here for many many years. They are very trustworthy. I won't go anywhere else.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you Teddy, we appreciate you and your family's support over the years!

SD
Steven D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/24/2021
Found problem
Rob was able to find problem and fix it vey quickly concerning rear wiper and locked door. He is a great mechanic and an even better person. He called me and explained what was wrong and took care of problem. Motor had a exposed ground. Can't speak any higher of Greg or his staff at Steinbrenner's. Simply the best!!!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Steve, we are always happy to help!

MF
Mary F.
03/20/2021
Timely, Reasonable and Friendly
I have trust in their work and diagnosis. Very timely on appointments and reasonable prices. Very friendly place. When your month comes for inspection etc. they remind you.

Thank you Mary! We appreciate your business

LC
Laura C.
Chrysler 300
03/20/2021
Happy customer
Bought my car here a little over a year ago. Just had my first oil chsnge. Great service. Love my car. Love the service and care that I receive.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you Laura! We appreciate your support over the years!

GM
Gina M.
03/19/2021
Highly Recommend
I highly recommend Steinbrenner auto repair services. Very competent, trustworthy, and thorough.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you Gina, we appreciate your business! It was a pleasure working with you

Bill S.
White Haven, PA
Dodge Journey
03/13/2021
People you can trust.
I have been going to Steinbrenner’s for years and will do so for many more. Greg and Rob are straight shooters; no b.s. When I bring my vehicle in for service I am always greeted with a friendly greeting from Serina who I am sure keeps the guys in line and the shop spotlessly clean. As far as the work needed, Greg or Rob might see a maintenance related item that I was not aware and suggest a course of action without any pressure. I strongly recommend this place.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review, Bill! It is always a pleasure dealing with you and your family. We are very forunate to have customers like yourselves!

SK
Stanley K.
Audi Q5
03/11/2021
Service, Comfort. Clean.
Timely, friendly service. Safe, comfortable waiting area. Promptly completely.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you Mary Ann, it's always a pleasure to have you in our waiting area! Take care