LG
Linda G.
08/23/2020
Wonderful customer service
Again I had my car worked on and another day of great customer service ! Would recommend 😊
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Linda, we appreciate your business!

GB
George B.
Subaru Legacy
08/20/2020
Very happy
They took my car on short notice, got the job done quickly and for a very reasonable price. I trust these people.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for the great review George! We appreciate your business, especially during these times

BR
BEVERLY R.
Jeep Cherokee
08/19/2020
They have a comfortable waiting area if you don’t want to drop off your vehicle. The wait for an oil change wasn’t long and my questions were answered. Everyone is always polite and helpful!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you Beverly! It's always a pleasure to have you here. We appreciate your business

NP
Nicholas P.
Saint Johns, PA
08/18/2020
Love the people and their work!
They all take good care of me here, and love the work they do!

Thank you Michelle! We are always happy to help. Safe travels

LG
LINDA G.
08/17/2020
Steinbrennr
Everyone here is courteous and very professional. They explained everything to me in an easy to understand way . Prices are very reasonable . Best place around ❤️❤️

Thank you Linda!! It's always a pleasure working with you. Take care

WQ
William Q.
Volvo S40
08/14/2020
Thanks for fitting me in on such short notice!!! You’re the best!
Once again Steinbrenner’s fit me in on very short notice. I lead a very busy life with lots of travel and always call them for service at the last minute! They are so kind and somehow always get me in. Thanks again guys!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

You're welcome Bill! We appreciate your business especially at times like these!

CINDY B.
Danville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta
08/13/2020
Second Awesome Visit
I truly appreciate their honesty and good work. This is the place to go. Thank you!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you Cindy! We appreciate having you as a customer in the future.

Sharon M.
08/12/2020
Terrific staff
Once again a thorough appointment, professional staff keeping me safely on the highway.

Thank you Sharon! We appreciate your loyalty during times like these. Take care

EB
EDITH B.
White Haven, PA
08/08/2020
Patient in looking for problem with truck. Pleasant and courteous staff.
Thank you for checking out the problem with truck. Pleasant and courteous staff.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you Edith! We appreciate your trust and confidence in us

Jeffrey H.
Volkswagen Passat
08/08/2020
Exceptional!!
We are always happy with our experience at Steinbrenners. What we value the most is their honesty. We feel that we can trust them to do an excellent job for a very fair price. They are friendly, and their work is always done in a timely fashion.I always refer anyone who asks to their service center.In fact they are the best service station we have ever used!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you Jeff! It is always a pleasure doing business with you and Mary. Take care

CK
Candy K.
White Haven, PA
08/07/2020
We want to thank you for your service, making us comfortable and confident in our car maintenance.

Thank you Candy! We appreciate your and Kens business over the years

MICHAEL B.
Lexus RX
08/06/2020
Great service- super nice people
Very nice people and super clean. Good prices.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business

BE
Bill E.
Always reliable
We are long time customers and have always been happy with the service. Here. Friendly pleasant people who stand behind their work.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you Bill! We appreciate you and Sue over the years and especially now during these times. Take care!

JOHN K.
Hyundai Veracruz
This place is the best
I switched to Stienbrenners about a month ago had two services done and the service is exceptional they’re friendly they’re professional just plain awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you John! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

John G.
07/28/2020
Always confident that Greg & his staff will do a good job.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you John! It's always a pleasure dealing with you and Kathy. Take care!