Carol S.
08/03/2019
Quick service without an appointment!
My truck was serviced quickly when a leak of transmission fluid appeared. Great customer service!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Carol, it's always a pleasure doing business with you!

MAUREEN H.
Jeep Cherokee
08/03/2019
Friendly and efficient staff. Close to my home

Thank you Maureen! We appreciate your business

CK
Candy K.
White Haven, PA
above and beyond
Thay make taking your car to the garage as easy and pleasant as possible, and I trust them!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Candy! We are always happy to help. We appreciate all your support over the years!

AH
Angie H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/30/2019
Best service ever!!!
Greg’s the best!!! Rob is awesome...I do miss Bob! ♥️♥️
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Angie, we try! We miss Bob too!

SK
Sheri K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Ram 1500
07/29/2019
Brakes on truck
Always get great service. Fair prices. Friendly staff.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Sheri! We appreciate all your business over the years!

Theresa S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/27/2019
Had an inspection done at Steinbrenner’s this morning. Always good service and convenient appointments.

AK
AJ K.
07/27/2019
Quality Service
Excellent service and very accommodating to ensure the job is done right. Highly recommended to friends and family!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you AJ! We appreciate your business!

John R.
07/25/2019
Oil Change , Tire Rotation
I was in at out in 40 min .

Michelle M.
07/24/2019
Friendly, and knowledgeable
Always good service and great vehicles in stock to purchase! They stand by what they sell you. In my family alone we have purchased 3 vehicles! All the kids and myself were very happy!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Michelle, we are so happy to hear that! We appreciate you putting your trust in us

Toyota Tundra
07/19/2019
Highly recommend
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate it!

MICHELLE B.
Ford Thunderbird
07/18/2019
my inspection
My experience was really good, first I called last minute and the squeeze d me in. Results qere fair and honest. I will be back!

AK
Anthony K.
07/17/2019
Excellent Service Dept and customer satisfaction is always the priority at Steinbrenner’s.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you AJ, we appreciate you putting your trust in us!

TO
TERESA O.
Drums, PA
07/10/2019
Awesome personable service.
Took our car in same day we stopped in. Complete safety check and very reasonable pricing for the brake job. Very happy we tried them. Have driven by them for years and did not realize that they were a service center in addition to selling cars ... our mistake!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for the great review Terry, we appreciate your business! Hope to see you again soon

James W.
Nanticoke, PA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said their prices are wonderful. They're knowledgeable of the vehicle. Everyone is really friendly and accommodating. They've used them since they opened and will go there until the end.

Thank you for the 5 star review Karen! We are always happy to help

MF
Michael F.
Port Byron, NY
Volkswagen Passat
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said every thing went well at this business.

WB
Wayne B.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the service was quick and the price was good. The people were polite and they do a good job.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Wayne, we appreciate your  business!

Carol S.
07/06/2019
Quick service
Quick service whenever I need it!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Carol, it's always a pleasure!

CARRIE S.
Gilbertsville, NY
Nissan Versa
07/06/2019
Many thanks!
I am so grateful for the folks at Steinbrenner Auto- especially Rob and Gregg- for servicing my vehicle after breaking down a few miles from their shop. I don’t remember if I have ever encountered mechanics that communicated as clearly, who took the time to explain (and drew a diagram to help me understand) what was wrong- and offered a couple of options of repair. They were just terrific! Efficient, hospitable (I spent many hours in their waiting room!) and very reasonable! I am very happy to add my recommendation to their long list of happy customers! My only disappointment is that I live too far away to be able to use their services on a regular basis!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Carrie! We were happy to be of help. Best of luck with your vehicle

07/01/2019
Inspection visit
As always, inspection done in a timely manner with clear explanation for work needed Work completed and we were called when complete. Always trust that no unnecessary work is done
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your putting your trust in us!

ET
Elizabeth T.
Drums, PA
06/30/2019
#1 Customer service
I'm very impressed my the customer service and quality of service offered at Steinbrenner's. I will be back! Thank you!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Liz, we are so happy to hear that!