JOE M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/03/2019
Trustworthy & Efficient Business
We have always felt very comfortable taking our vehicles here. Always kept informed by the shop as to what repairs were needed & timeline for repairs. Have repeatedly recommended this business to family & friends.

Jill L.
05/02/2019
Easy
Always an easy process - even when there is a problem with my car. Super friendly - never feel like I’m being fed information that’s not accurate to boost an invoice.

John P.
Drums, PA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said she really likes them because they always do good quality work.

BF
Brian F.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that the place did what they said they were going to do.

PK
PAT K.
Cadillac ATS
05/01/2019
Nice family business....
I trust Greg Steinbrenner with honesty and helpfulness....

BG
On time service

Corine S.
04/26/2019
2 Tires & Alignment
Unfortunately I had an “encounter “ with a pothole and I lost. I needed 2 tires and an alignment. Steinbrenner’s took me in the next day. The staff is so friendly and I didn’t mind waiting at all. The waiting area is clean and they offered free soft drinks. When my car was ready, Greg reviewed the results of the work done. This place is professional, accommodating, trustworthy and is a great addition to the Mountaintop community.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Corine! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

BG
BOB G.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/22/2019
The people and quality of service
The people know your needs and specific circumstances. Won’t sell you something prematurely. Your safety is their number one concern
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Bob, we appreciate your business!

Robert S.
Nissan Maxima
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place had very good service and he was happy.

Beth M.
Mazda CX-9
04/17/2019
Steinbrenner’s Auto
Steinbrenner’s delivers honest, friendly, and prompt service. I will continue to take my vehicle there for all types of service and maintenance.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the great review Beth, we appreciate your business!

WD
William D.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/12/2019 Category: Service
William said this business has the best service.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Bill, it's always a pleasure! Hope to see you again soon

David C.
04/10/2019
Great fast service
Great service. Brakes done in half a day. Fair price. Very friendly.

PM
Paul M.
Subaru Legacy
04/06/2019
Friendly staff. Great prices. Great work.
We originally took our car to the national chain garage on the mountain and they were going to charge us $2000. We took the car to Steinbrenner’s and it was under $1000. Our car was done the same day. Thanks!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Paul, we appreciate your business!

Stephen B.
Drums, PA
Audi SQ5
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the service was good and the business is clean. He said it is a great place to do business.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Stephen, we appreciate the business!

WQ
William Q.
Volvo S40
04/03/2019
Trustworthy and professional!
I’ve been going to Steinbrenner’s for many years. Just recently took my car in for inspection. Prompt service as always. They were even willing to come and get me after my car was done. Thanks guys!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Cindy, it's a pleasure doing business with you!