GU
Gilbert U.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Gilbert said they actually had the most competitive pricing, were thorough and their work product was definitely guaranteed.

CF
CHANS F.
Carmichael, CA
06/23/2020
Syncro radiator
Stephans once again did a fantastic job, very thorough and precise. They were up front on pricing, went over everything they did and gave me feedback on items they saw that eventually will need to be addressed. Stephans is an awesome place...I would recommend them to anyone who needs to have a trustworthy shop who you can trust 100%.

DAVID B.
06/03/2020
Great work performed during this crisis!
I always appreciate the outstanding work completed by Stephan's. In brief, my Westy's brakes feel like new...had the Brake Booster and brake cylinders replaced. Also, they saved the van, helping to fix electrical issues after discovering the windshield seal had begun to leak. And much to my delight, the windshield washer jets are again working...now have dual jets! Thank you for being heroes during this time in helping to get rolling again with great improvements!

DEBORAH G.
Volkswagen EuroVan
05/29/2020
Honesty, Integrity and Trustworthy
The pop top needed to be repaired so that it could latch securely. The repair was done in a timely manner and the explanation of the repair was thorough.

DEBORAH G.
Volkswagen EuroVan
04/25/2020
New suspension lift.
This upgrade was recommended for my eurovan. It has made a wonderful upgrade for how the van handles.

Davis, CA
03/13/2020
Excellent as always
No matter how busy they are, they always do an excellent job and make you feel welcome.

BW
BILL W.
Stockton, CA
03/06/2020
Care for our Vanagon
You Guys are helping me keep my dreams alive. I know I would not be on the road without you. We Love our New 1.8 t . It feels like the power plant the Westy has always needed . Thanks to you Stephan and Jeremy for your Good work Ethic and Values we will be on the road in our 35 year old Van with confidence and pride. Thanks to all the Team at Stephans who have taken care of us over the years.
Bill Witz 84 Westy Old Paint

TC
THOM C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/05/2020
It wasn't hard, but it was good
It was a little thing, just an indicator light, front driver's side. But Stephan himself came out, put it in, and did it right. Made me feel like what he did mattered to him, and that's the sort of thing that keeps me coming back to Stephan's Auto Haus!

CATHI C.
Rescue, CA
02/20/2020
Thorough
I brought my van in for suspension and brake work. They were very on top of letting me know what was going on since the van was new to me and the history was pretty much unknown. They also found a few things out of the norm that they fixed that were safety issues that we wouldn't have known about. Scotty is always pleasant to talk to and explains things so that I can understand them. Thanks SAH!

Jamila H.
Volkswagen Passat
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Jamila said the staff are very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.

GL
George L.
Volvo XC90
01/22/2020 Category: Service
George said the staff was informative, friendly, and they were able to give him a quote.

NF
NICK F.
Salinas, CA
12/19/2019
Converting my 89 2WD all original camper to a 1.8T Syncro.
I bought my Vanagon new in 1989. After one transmission and 3 stock motors, I decided it was time for chipped 1.8T and Syncro conversion along with; truck fridge , propex heater, solar panels, fox suspension, cruise control and other stuff. It wasn’t cheap but life is short and this is my idea of the perfect rig. I drove it 150 miles home from SAH the 2 days ago. Although I don’t have any time in it yet to give it a full review, I did drive it over Pacheco pass in cruise control at 60mph. I was trying not to smile.
The service was fantastic, Scotty was constantly communicating with conversation and pictures. He always answered the phone. We talked through the entire build and it was easy and fun, at least for me. This is a much better vehicle than it was when it was new.SAH is not there to save you money, but they will turn your Vanagon into something better than original.

MY
MICHEAL Y.
12/18/2019
We're enjoying traveling in the Westy
Thanks for the recent routine maintenance work (oil change/tire rotation/courtesy inspection). That and the the prior appointment for a new starter, ignition switch and neutral safety switch have made our recent 400+ mile coastal trip to SoCal a pleasure. We're lovin' the reliable starting and overall function of our van.

TC
THOM C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/25/2019
Longtime customer, always happy with service
Came in for a routine oil change but had a non-standard request as well (it involved a half-pulled off front bumper). Scotty at the front desk had my problem handled and my Passat back to pretty in no time--and the rates are always reasonable at Stephan's Auto Haus!

JIM S.
Shingle Springs, CA
11/08/2019
Quick turnaround Compressor Check +
Stephan tested my AC system, and provided not only feedback on bringing it up to snuff, but also several other items that need attention soon.
Fast, professional service. Great mechanics, and clean, neat facility. Fairly convenient location. Fills all my service needs. Thanks guys !!