PC
PETER C.
Lodi, CA
10/17/2020
repair estimate
they are the best at what they do , gave them information on future repairs . was out the door within 15 min. got home and e mail received detailed estimates

BK
BRYAN K.
San Ramon, CA
10/09/2020
Amazing work as always
Stephan’s completed a full front end rebuild on my van and it is so much better. The work was done on time and at the price they quoted. I have been a customer for r over 10 year and will not take my van anywhere else.

Ray H.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Ray said the business wasn't able to take care of one of the primary reasons they went to the business.

JIM M.
San Pedro, CA
09/16/2020
Exceptional service with a personal touch!!
SAH staff were a pleasure to work with. They went out of their way to ensure a timely delivery of parts/service and providing their professional advice to help with the maintenance of my vehicle. I will use SAH whenever I have the opportunity.

MO
MARK O.
Escondido, CA
09/12/2020
Stephans level of professionalism
Stephan is an expert at what he does, understanding the engineering of a VW Vanagon.

MA

RONN F.
Roseville, CA
08/22/2020
They never disappoint
Once again, they diagnosed and fixed the problem. They are very good at keeping me informed and giving me options so that I can make good decisions. I always feel better about my vehicle after they work on it.

GU
Gilbert U.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Gilbert said they actually had the most competitive pricing, were thorough and their work product was definitely guaranteed.

CF
CHANS F.
Carmichael, CA
06/23/2020
Syncro radiator
Stephans once again did a fantastic job, very thorough and precise. They were up front on pricing, went over everything they did and gave me feedback on items they saw that eventually will need to be addressed. Stephans is an awesome place...I would recommend them to anyone who needs to have a trustworthy shop who you can trust 100%.

DAVID B.
06/03/2020
Great work performed during this crisis!
I always appreciate the outstanding work completed by Stephan's. In brief, my Westy's brakes feel like new...had the Brake Booster and brake cylinders replaced. Also, they saved the van, helping to fix electrical issues after discovering the windshield seal had begun to leak. And much to my delight, the windshield washer jets are again working...now have dual jets! Thank you for being heroes during this time in helping to get rolling again with great improvements!

DEBORAH G.
05/29/2020
Honesty, Integrity and Trustworthy
The pop top needed to be repaired so that it could latch securely. The repair was done in a timely manner and the explanation of the repair was thorough.

DEBORAH G.
04/25/2020
New suspension lift.
This upgrade was recommended for my eurovan. It has made a wonderful upgrade for how the van handles.

Davis, CA
03/13/2020
Excellent as always
No matter how busy they are, they always do an excellent job and make you feel welcome.

BW
BILL W.
Stockton, CA
03/06/2020
Care for our Vanagon
You Guys are helping me keep my dreams alive. I know I would not be on the road without you. We Love our New 1.8 t . It feels like the power plant the Westy has always needed . Thanks to you Stephan and Jeremy for your Good work Ethic and Values we will be on the road in our 35 year old Van with confidence and pride. Thanks to all the Team at Stephans who have taken care of us over the years.
Bill Witz 84 Westy Old Paint

TC
THOM C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/05/2020
It wasn't hard, but it was good
It was a little thing, just an indicator light, front driver's side. But Stephan himself came out, put it in, and did it right. Made me feel like what he did mattered to him, and that's the sort of thing that keeps me coming back to Stephan's Auto Haus!