Latest Review about 1 month ago

Ryan N.
Washington
Dodge Durango
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the business does good work. He said they were able to get the vehicle completed right away.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/24/2020
Finding a cause for a dead battery-Jetta 2002.
As always, caring professionalism and knowledgeable workmanship.

GB
GAVIN B.
Portland, OR
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
04/02/2020
Over and Above
The guys at Steven’s have really impressed me, repeatedly going over and above what you might expect from an auto repair shop. I live a half hour away, and when I got home from the shop with my car, I thought it had an issue. I called and described it to Troy, and they told me not to drive it, and they actually came immediately to my house to check it out. They are thorough, careful, honest, thoughtful, ... What more could you ask for?

MICHAEL S.
03/31/2020
Fair price good work
Dependable fair ready when they say it will be. Fair price

SK
SHAWN K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/27/2020
Great service... quick turn around time
Love these guys

BRADLEY J.
GMC Pickup
03/03/2020
Wow! Wow! Wow!
I live in Texas and was interested in purchasing a vehicle in the Vancouver area that I saw on Ebay. I picked this repair shop only because it was near the home of the vehicle's owner. They agreed to do a complete mechanical inspection of the vehicle, and look for rust, for $90.00. I believe that Baron did the inspection and he went through EVERYTHING including rolling the windows up and down. he even told me the thickness of the brake shoes, checked the oil in the rear differential, took it for a test drive and commented on every aspect of the drive and how the vehicle performed. I was thoroughly impressed with their service and highly recommend them to anyone wanting to do a pre-purchase inspection. Great people.

BRIAN H.
02/19/2020
Owner likes to B S a lot works for me
I was actually disappointed when my vehicle was finished. It was no charge. I expected a bill for more than expected.

JAKE M.
02/12/2020
Basic maintenance - in/out quickly and fair priced
I use Stevens for my company vehicle maintenance. Always pleasant, easy to schedule, quick turnaround, and knowledgeable about my vehicle.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/10/2020
Customer Service and Car Maintenance.
As always, the Customer Service is great and the attention to the regular maintenance is awesome.

RN
Ryan N.
Washington
Dodge Durango
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the business got him in without an appointment and it was good service.

KC
KEVIN C.
Land Rover LR3
01/14/2020
Great place!
Troy has worked on everything I have owned or own from a Land Rover to a boat motor. Great guy and knowledgeable staff!

CARA C.
Toyota Yaris
01/10/2020
Pet the puppy while you wait!
Great team! They got me in the day I called and were prompt to fix my car issue. Not pushy to upsell. Love the pup in the waiting area.

BN
BOB & DAWN N.
12/11/2019
Honest business who saved me money
Troy is honest and reputable.
He saved me $1500 dollars when a dealer wanted to replace a part that only needed a fuse replaced.. I appreciate his honest and the ability to diagnose and repair our vehicles.
I would gladly recommend him to my friends.

TR
TOM & LESLIE R.
12/06/2019
We trust Troy.
We trust Troy. From experience we have had a very square deal working with Stevens Auto. Never anything extra or Fictitious.. no there’s a $.99 word for you. Regardless we always get a fair shake. I’ve had him work on our cars for the last several years after moving from some other nearby automotive service who I just don’t trust anymore. now there’s a $.99 word for you. Regardless, we always get a fair shake. I’ve had him work on our cars for the last several years after moving from some other nearby automotive service who I just don’t trust anymore.