HW
heather w.
07/09/2021
Customer Service at its worst.
I had my mustang towed to Steves Auto on June 29th. We tried to call them over and over. They wouldn't answer the phone and we always got a message machine. They finally called us on July 6th and let my husband know what was wrong with the car. They said it was going to be 1200.00 to fix the car. They mentioned a fuil pump and intake manifold. My husband tried to let her know there was another exhaust gasket and another gasket under the hood that needed repaired. The lady said he had to talk to the mechanic when we bring the money to have the fuil pump and the intake manifold fixed. She said they couldn't accept our debit card and it had to be cash. My husband told her he couldn't make it up there with cash because he is a quadriplegic. She told him to write a note and sign it and send the note up with someone. He is a quad he can't write a note!!! I work during banking hours and have a 500.00 daily limit at my bank. We tried to call them and let them know that we couldnt get the cash from the bank until Friday. They never answered the phone. So Friday July 9th comes and they had my car towed to the tow lot. My son kept my vehicle while I was at work to go pay them, take the note that my husband couldn't write and talk to the mechanic about the other issues on the car. When must son arrived the lady said they had the car towed! The only thing she said was we left a message! It cost me 393.00 dollars to get my car out of the tow lot that same day! I called Steve's Auto to see if we could just have the car towed back and was told that we would have to wait until Monday and have it approved by Steve. I asked her if she could just call Steve and she refused. It would have cost me 50.00 a day to wait until monday to talk to Steve. No way! So I called KC Auto repair and I had my car towed to KC Auto repair. So they take their time and treat you badly and demand expectations that are unreasonable once they finally get your estimate done. I do not recommend this place at all.

sarah s.
06/16/2021
Awesome crew
Unbelievable customer service, they go out of there way for you. No matter what, any problem with your vehicle they can fix

FG
Frederick G.
Pontiac Grand Am
12/30/2017
Home town Service without the big chain store sales push.
Friendly Service, they only fix what needs to be fixed. They never upsell you something you don't need or want. I always feel like they have my best interest in mind.
I have been a customer for 30 years, I never had anything to complain about.

Anna S.
Missouri
Pontiac Firebird
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Anna said the facility was very kind and considerate. They answered her questions and they didn't look down on her. The staff are very respectful. She likes the idea of mom and pop shops because they are the best. She is pleased with the customer service.

TW
Travis W.
Chevrolet S-10
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Travis' wife. She said her family has been using the business for years. She stated that they are honest and they have always fixed the problem.

DA
Daniel A.
HUMMER H3
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said the employees were honest.

TF
Tom F.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Tom said Steve is always honest and does a good job. He always recommends him.

Bill B.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Bill said the business always gets to him quickly. They do a good job with no surprises.

JN
Jerry N.
Smithville, MO
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said this business has been an excellent experience for him and he would recommend this business for service.

SU
Shelly U.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Shelly said the business was very good.

David W.
Dodge Dakota
12/08/2017
Best Service
Took this almost 30 year old truck to Steve because they are the best and fairest in the Nortthland. They service the truck and were able to give me confidence that this truck is in great shape. Delivered in no time with low cost and got my inspection too. Great Job!

Joe K.
Excelsior Springs, MO
12/07/2017
easy access, friendly, price good
In rush to get truck fixed, was able to schedule two days out, pending a full hip replacement so was in hurry to get this off my back and not make it my wife's problem while she had to tend to me. Steve's was able to do this and get it quickly fixed.

David W.
Cadillac SRX
12/02/2017
Steve’s did another great job on my Cadillac. Great service and great price. Took My car in with sound when braking and in no time it was repaired and with no charge since it was still under warranty.Ttey are always honest and fair each and every time I have used them in the past 19 years! Thanks

Myron S.
Nissan Maxima
12/01/2017
Excellent Service and friendly peoply
Excellent service as always. Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year. Kathy will keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery . The Schmitt's Donna & Myron

James S.
Missouri
11/24/2017 Category: Service
James said the service was excellent.