DENNIS S.
Mercury Montego
01/23/2020
great customer service and fast nys inspection in at 8. home @ 840 thanks!! will recommend
great swift service even solved a problem w/ gas cap for free! ghanks again

DA
DONALD A.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
01/23/2020
Customer service
Always friendly service. Always attempts to a accommodate your schedule.

Jessie W.
Buick LaCrosse
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Jessie said it's been wonderful!

Nissan Rogue
01/22/2020
Always friendly, reasonably-priced and good service.

PS

Tom S.
Lewiston, NY
Ram Pickup
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the business is courteous and does a great job.

BOBBY B.
Chevrolet Trax
01/18/2020
Long relationship
I have known Steve for many many years.He has always treated me with respect and always taken care of any problems I had with my vehicle.I just bought a new car and chose him to service it over the dealership. Any work he does to it will not void out my warranty like some people think.

WJ
William J.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Juanita. She said she always takes her vehicle there and has never had any problems.

SE
SABRINA E.
GMC Envoy XL
01/14/2020
Quick fast service
The people are fast and friendly and I never once felt like they would try and take advantage of me. Had a inspection done and they could have tried to get me for anything but were honest as always!!

PM

TANISHA S.
GMC Yukon
01/07/2020
Great people and service
I have just moved to the area and they have been great to me and my SUV thank you for the service

Mary C.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she always has good success with this facility. She stated the secretary who works there is very efficient as far as scheduling appointments, she never has to wait very long and she wants the business to keep up the good work.

DN
DAWN N.
Subaru Legacy
12/30/2019
Visit for routine maintainence
I have been having my cars serviced at Steve’s for a number of years. I have always been satisfied with their service. Tabitha is pleasant and willing to assist in any way possible. The mechanics have always been willing to answer questions or take the time check other issues ie: tire pressure. It’s convenient to have them close to home.

SUE H.
12/26/2019
Steve's Automotive is great and reliable!!
I have been taking our cars to Steve's for over 20 years, and he and his crew takes great care of our vehicles...that is why our cars last like they do! Great maintenance! From the smallest jobs like oil changes to large jobs like collision repair after an accident, they have done it all for us. They are always quick to get us in for repairs, and the service is done well and complete and also affordable. We could not ask for more! I highly recommend them! Sue H.

Joan B.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Joan said that everything was perfect. She has been going there for as long as she can remember. Everyone from Tabitha to the mechanics are wonderful.