4.6

Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5Overall Rating 4.8771932/5rating 4.8771932
Overall Rating 2.2193/5Overall Rating 2.2193/5rating 2.2193rating 2.2193rating 2.2193

SK

ANGELO B.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
11/08/2014 Category: Service
Ultimate Satisfaction
Every service experience with Tony Pelum and his staff has ALWAYS been 5 STAR plus. Thank you Tony and staff.

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
11/06/2014 Category: Service
Trusted service advisor
I know I can depend upon Tony to fix my problem or find out how to get it fixed. I had trouble with random nonstarts for a while. Very frustrating! Tony was like a bulldog. He kept at it until the problem was solved. I always look forward to working with him whether regular service or an issue.

Windsor Heights, IA
2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
10/31/2014 Category: Service
service dept very poor.
they could not fix our Veracruz starting problem (not starting) after 4 attempts, having it towed in. 29,000 miles was all it had been driven. had to trade it at another dealer. done with Hyundai!

Adel, IA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I took my car in for routine oil change and maintenance. One of the maintenance items could not be done due to faulty equipment. This made me wait an extra 30 or 45 minutes. They decided that rather than give me less than perfect maintenance, that we should just wait until the next time I come in. Then the Service Manager apologized for making me wait and told me the maintenance would be free next time I bring my car in. That is what I call customer service.

CL
CHERYL L.
Kohler, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Service!
Josh my service advisor went above and beyond my expectations! My son as a student at ISU and I'm in Wisconsin and his car wouldn't start. Towed car to the dealer and they found the problem. Josh was easy to work with and I felt well taken care of. They even picked him up in ames and drove him to the dealership (about 40 miles away) at no charge! Awesome dealership!!!

ME
MICHAEL E.
West Des Moines, IA
10/09/2014 Category: Service
fixing a problem
been their 3 times and still not fixed.

Donna B.
Urbandale, IA
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Normally great service
Tony Pelham and Angel the service managers are wonderful. I question the mechanic as I had the car there three previous times and he said the noise was normal since it is an Elantra. I knew the noise was not - he said the shocks were fine and were not leaking. It wasn't leaking and took the 4th trip out and Angel riding with me to realize something was wrong. It is now fixed and is great

Ankeny, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Auto Maintenance
Scheduling was very flexible and the work done was an efficient use of time and accurate and clean.

MICHAEL D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Damerville review
Great service center. Josh and Tony really go out of their way to make thing easy. Thanks Guys!

DAVID B.
Urbandale, IA
09/24/2014 Category: Service
In and out quickly, with friendly staff

PB
PHYLLIS B.
West Des Moines, IA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/20/2014 Category: Service
service completed ub a timely manner
Tony has always been fair and takes care of my car fast and complete

MARJORIE R.
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness and easy to schedule appt for service
I love the fact that I am usually asked when would I like to bring the car in and not schedule an appointment out a week or more. The people are friendly, they get the work done when said, and when I asked the service advisor the last time if they could please set the lights back to "auto" so I am not driving around in the dark, he made sure that it was done for me. I couldn't ask for better treatment that I get from Stew Hansen Hyundai.

DENNIS D.
09/19/2014 Category: Service
I enjoy getting there early and you have coffee and dounuts there for us. the friendly service is a real plus. Thank You Dennis

TJ
THOMAS J.
Johnston, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2014 Category: Service
fairness to customers
get the job done so you do not have to come back for same thing

DANNY W.

LAURA D.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2014 Category: Service
I'm well taken care of.
It might cost more than a back-yard mechanic, but I don't have to shop around and am well taken care of. I particularly like finding the seat the way I left it. Good job, 6-foot guys!

BF

08/09/2014 Category: Service
excellent services

JODI W.
08/08/2014 Category: Service
Always friendly staff easy to deal with
This is been the easy experience I have ever had with buying a car and every time I take my car back there whether it's for oil change or a repair they are always friendly and helpful I believe I will purchase a vehicle from them in the future again