4.4

KW
Kelly W.
11/19/2020
Bummed 🙁
Brought our truck in here, to have them look at it and see what the noise could be, that the truck was making. After not hearing from them (but had drove by and saw it was being looked at) called them the next day and they say “yeah we’re not really sure what we’re looking at here” I said “well it’s making a noise and my boyfriend had told you he wanted you to check the front end and see what the noise could be coming from” they told me all they saw was a bad wheel bearing, so I said, “hang on, I’ll have my boyfriend call you”. So he said they said the same, and was like I guess fix the wheel bearing. We pick it up, truck is making the same noise, still driving terrible. We call them, just brought it back, and now
they say it’s his struts. You didn’t notice this last week?! After he just shelled out $350 for a wheel bearing. Very obvious they never drove the truck once to see if they fixed the problem. Totally bummed as we love to give our money to local places, but this was a total let down. Next time, I’d rather just pay double to have the work down by someone else.

KC
Kevin C.
12/19/2019
Horrible service
Took my car on the day they said they would look at it then two days later it was finally was fixed after they broke my power steering fluid resuvare then tried to make me pay for there mistake needless to say to get my car back I had to pay extra 20 dollars. So I will never take another car to this place nor should anyone else.

KC
Kevin C.
12/19/2019
Horrible service

Mark P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/20/2014 Category: Service
Mark said this business really takes care of him.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you for your continued business, always a pleasure working for you.

TODD C.
05/15/2014
better
quality of service ok, better than last service. should have been avoided by previous service a month prior when I brought my truck in and asked for a complete evaluation as to what needed fixed
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/19/2014

Sometimes intermitten problems don't show up at the time we are looking things over, glad we were able to find and fix the problem. Thanks for your patience.

LD
Lou D.
Mercury Sable
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Lou. He said his wife took her vehicle to this business and they got her right in. They go above and beyond and work with him. They have the cheapest oil change in the area which is $10 cheaper than any other businesses. He likes them.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/20/2014

We appreciate your business.

KH
Kevin H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is super good. If there is anything they can not handle, they are very up front about it and offer a good recommendation.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/20/2014

Thanks for trusting us to service your vehicles.

Ted C.
Jeep Liberty
05/10/2014 Category: Service
Ted said this business always does a good job with his vehicle. He knows the staff personally.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/19/2014

Thanks Ted, always a pleasure working for you.

Therma C.
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Therma said this business did a good job and she is well satisfied.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/15/2014

Thanks Therma, we will work harder next time to get the 5 star rating from you :)

AT
Alan T.
Pleasant Lake, MI
Oldsmobile Bravada
05/08/2014 Category: Service
Alan said this business does good work for him all the time.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/12/2014

Thanks Allen, always a pleasure working for you.

Mullins R.
Leslie, MI
05/08/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Roger. He said he has been taking his vehicle to this business for years. He wishes they were a little faster.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/12/2014

Thanks Roger, we appreciate your business.

RA
ROGER A.
Ford Windstar
05/07/2014
oil change
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/07/2014

Thanks Roger, glad we are able to take care of your needs.

HP
Hilbert P.
05/05/2014 Category: Service
Hilbert said he has known the staff for many years. He has always been satisfied.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/09/2014

Thanks Hilbert, always good to see you.

VJ
Violet J.
Buick LaCrosse
05/05/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said the service is good, prompt and the customer service was great. She has been using the business for years and they have always taken care of her.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 05/09/2014

Thanks Violet & Pam, been a pleasure taking care of your needs.

Joel M.
04/22/2014 Category: Service
Joel said everything is working fine after his visit to this business.
Don M. from Stockbridge Auto Care responded on 04/26/2014

Great to hear Joel! We appreciate your business.