LR
LESTER R.
INFINITI FX35
01/23/2021
I had a last minute problem in which a windshield blade fell off at the same time that I heard on the news that there would be rain the next day. I contact Jacob who told me come in and in a half an hour he and his team was able to change my windshield wiper blades. Once again Jacob and his team were excellent.

Nissan Sentra
01/16/2021
Great Service!
Thank God for having these guys in the hood, I brought it in and amidst covid pandemic, they were able to help me with it all which I truly appreciate. Thanks guys!! Definitely recommending to those in need of honest mechanics.

ROYCE R.
01/14/2021
Quick service
Truck was repaired in reasonable time and staff was very courteous. Jake kept us informed the whole time.

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/14/2021
Jake is very knowledgeable and professional.
Performed the work within the quoted amount. I will have them do additional work when I need it.

AE
ANDREW E.
Ford Expedition
01/13/2021
Transmission service
Stu’s replaced my transmission a few years ago and I haven’t had any issues since. Wouldn’t trust my transmission repair or service with anyone else!

TERESA/SHANNON M.
01/12/2021
Honestly
Awesome honest business very fair.

CR
CLAUDE R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/07/2021
Honesty
Quick service and found parts not readily available to get me on the road.

01/07/2021
Usually I’m impressed with the honesty and customer service.
My son took his vehicle in for an oil change and was told one price, but when he went back to pick it up the price was $10 to $12 more expensive. After pointing this out Stu’s did bring the price of the bill back down to the quoted price, which was a very decent act of customer service.

GK
GARRETT K.
Lexus ES 350
12/31/2020
recommended by my trusted mechanic
They came recommended by my current mechanic . He doesn't service transmissions and told me I might try these guys. After looking at all the good reviews I decided to give them a shot. They did everything they could to make sure I didn't have to replace my transmission. My tranny had a slight slip from 3 to 4 they took multiple steps to try to avoid that $3,500 replacement bill. Reprogrammed/reset the computer put in an additive , dropped the pan and put in fresh fluid among other things. At the very least they bought me some time before I have to get this transmission replaced. I have only driven a few miles but feels great so far. I had my SUV transmission replaced elsewhere after a trip to the sequoias last spring . This was before I knew about this place but I will be servicing that transmission here when the one year is up from when it was installed and have them give it a good look over/service in hope's that I will get a good service life out of the transmission.

JAY T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/24/2020
Great service. Got the job done quick
Had a transmission rebuilt the week before Christmas and the guys at Stu’s got the job done quick and easy. Jake and Tim were great and would go to them again for sure!

TK
TYLER K.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/18/2020
Transmission Seal and pump change
Jake was very professional. Loved that when I called to check on my Ford raptor, he gave me honest up front facts on what was happening. He also gave professional and credited advice on what to look out for and what his crew saw.

Will be taking multiple vehicles back for tune up service and regular service.

Plus, any business that supports local law enforcement is a great business in my eyes.

LA
LEJON A.
Paramount, CA
12/16/2020
Always fast reliable service
Been bringing my cars here for some time now....always great service

ROBERT R.
12/16/2020
Good Service
Great Service as always. Thanks Jake.

MARK & ALEX G.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/10/2020
5 year tune up
Fair priced for top notch and speedy work

TW
TAMARA W.
Nissan Sentra
12/10/2020
They do really good work
Jake is really good at explaining everything that neess to be done to your car very well and they do good work i have no complaints.