MARK & ALEX G.
03/28/2020
120k service
The shop did a great job. It covered all the major points as well as handling the suspension items that needed attention.
Definitely recommend shop to family and friends

JEFF H.
Cadillac CTS
03/21/2020
A Good Honest Repair Shop
Tim and Jake are good honest people that care about their customers and their cars.They will go the extra mile to make sure that your car is repaired correctly and that you are satisfied. I am a retired mechanic with over 45 years experience and ASE Master Certifications. I still like to do my own repairs whenever I can, but when the job is too big to do at home, or requires some diagnostic equipment that I don't have, I take my cars to Stu's.

CN
CHRIS N.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/20/2020
Always honest and fair priced
They always are fair and explain to me what I need. Good people over there

LA
LEJON A.
Paramount, CA
Lincoln MKC
03/20/2020
great work...
they always do great work on my cars..and are very knowledgeable

MARGARET M.
Buick LeSabre
03/19/2020
If your “old reliable” grinds to a halt, Call Stu’s
Jake really saved the day for my household. He received my AAA flatbed towed Buick at 4:30 on Tuesday and by Wednesday his exceptionally capable crew had removed and diagnosed, called me with the news, got my consent and went at the job removing the crumbled trans-axle and replacing it, the old boots, lubed and packed the fittings and we were out the door by Thursday afternoon! Outstanding service and complete satisfaction. Jake is a genuinely honest and responsible guy. Thank you again Stu’s!

Dorie C.
03/09/2020
I am a older woman. My knowledge of cars is limited. I depend on these guys to make sure my car is serviced and safe. I recommend you take your car here and try them out for yourself. I know for sure that the pricing I have received has Ben better than other places. If they replace a part you can actually see your old part.

DORIE C.
Ford Expedition
03/06/2020
I am a single older woman. I depend of them to make sure my cars are running safe and serviced to keep them in top performance

MARY P.
Compton, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/06/2020
Treated fairly
I felt like they really cared for my business and were willing to look high and low to find out what was wrong with my Mercedes and gave me a decent price to repair it in a timely manner and they were also very friendly

YF
YEWANDE F.
Toyota Matrix
02/26/2020
Honest and helpful
Oil was burning fast and no could tell me why. Stu AE found leaks and charged reasonable price which prevented possible damage to my engine. Patient and honest mechanics who guarantee their work.

BILL B.
02/21/2020
Excellent all auto service!
Stu’s is the best in transmission service and everything else that your vehicle might need. Just try ‘em out and you will realize that they do more and better checks for your entire vehicle than most dealers do. An honest highly recommended family business that does great work by the book. Top rated for decades! 5 - star work in every category. Give Stu’s a call for all your car’s maintenance. Safety isn’t expensive at Stu’s, it’s priceless!

02/14/2020
My visit
The people knowledgeable and helpful I would definitely recommend them

SILVIA S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/11/2020
Helped me out with my son's preowned car.
Jacob Griffin helped me out by checking the car out ,he gave me the thumbs up, for the car. That's the extra things I get from Stu's AE. Plus fixing all my family's cars. Thank you for all the good work.

CHRIS C.
San Pedro, CA
02/06/2020
GREAT Family Owned and Run Business
I had some very specific issues that needed special mechanics that know how to work on or rebuild my differential on my 1997 Jeep TJ. If you take it to a regular mechanic, they will take it to Stu’s or someone less knowledgeable and you don’t want that. It take special tools and very precise mechanics to do work like this. My job was expensive because I needed a lot of new parts. The hourly rate was VERY fair for the amount of work.

Just as important to me, this is a family business and you get treated a certain way when their livelihood depends on the relationship they forge with customers like me. These are people like us; hard working, tax paying, proud citizens of our community and country. They are not a Walmart store that doesn’t know you or your predicament. I felt GREAT the second I called and spoke to Jake and then Tim (family). The were helpful, kind and honest with me. These are people you want to do business with.

It is my pleasure to recommend them for all you auto needs, but in my case, specifically their knowledge in differentials.

LR
LESTER R.
INFINITI FX35
02/05/2020
Once again Tim, Jacob and their great team of technicians provided excellent service and continue to save me money on car repairs.

CN
CHRIS N.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/03/2020
Honest and Thorough
I always feel safe after stopping by Stu's!