CHLOE M.
08/17/2019
Part of the Family
I recently moved to California and away from my dad (who previously did all of my car work). Stu’s came highly recommended from another trusted business owner in Long Beach and I can see why. They got me right in, fully diagnosed my car, didn’t mind my multiple phone calls with questions, and got my car fixed relatively quickly for the amount of work that needed to be done. These guys are the real deal and I’m so appreciative of their hard work! Thanks Tim, Jake, and team!

MAUREEN C.
Seal Beach, CA
Audi TT
08/16/2019
Stu’s has the best mechanics.
I don’t trust my car to anyone but Stu’s.

NG
NORMA G.
08/09/2019
Good customer service
Everyone I came across was very nice. Good honest service. I recommend everyone to go there.

MK
MARK K.
08/07/2019
Genuine concern to do it right.
When I went to pick up my car, Jake showed me the old part and explained the defect. Then opened the hood and explained what work was done and why. I feel confident they were honest, concienous and performed the work well. My truck runs the best it has in years now, after neglecting the maintenance for so long. All is good!

GC
GLORIA C.
08/06/2019
Stu's Transmission is the best place ever. I take care of all my cars to Stu.
I trust Stu's Transmission with all my cars. I trust their expertise. I think the pricing is better than the dealer.

RT
5 star as expected

DOROTHY M.
08/03/2019
Customer service
The customer service is amazing ...very reasonable prices...everyone friendly and caring ...very knowledgable about my car issues ......so far my car is running Great ....i will definately reccomwnd this place to everyone i know that needs work done on their cars . ...Very Happy 😄

JOSEPH H.
Nissan Xterra
08/01/2019
Great honest service
Great shop.been taking all my automotive issues to this shop for a couple years now.they are great at what they do and they actually care about your cars issues.they are amazing

John B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
07/23/2019 Category: Service
John said the business owner is very good. He takes care of 5 of his 6 vehicles. They are the best mechanics, and they take care of older and newer vehicles.. John had never had a problem, but when he did, he corrected it at no charge. He has sent several customers to him, including his son.

07/18/2019
Always polite and funny. They always provide the best service and quality parts.

SILVIA S.
07/15/2019
My car runs great!
Good ,honest,and fair price. My car runs great. Good hardworking car technicians.

CG
CHRIS G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/13/2019
Honesty and loyalty
I been coming to Stu’s AE Transmission for years I have nothing bad to say about this shop just positive feedback. Tim and his son Jake including his entire crew have always been a great help very outgoing and respectful people. I will definitely be going back.

MATT C.
07/11/2019
It’s rare these days to find a business that does exactly what they say with no nonsense in between. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Stu’s. Very friendly, helpful, and professional. Was my first time there and I’ll definitely bring going back

GC
GLORIA C.
07/06/2019
Car repair Chevrolet
Stu's transmission is a trust worthy place. They are very knowledgeable.

LR
LESTER R.
INFINITI FX35
07/04/2019
Stu conducted their periodic review of my car and once again provided excellent service. The car continues to run like new. Thank you so much Tim and Jacob.

JOHNATHAN W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/30/2019
Stu’s AE is the best Mechanic
The Giffen family and Stu’s AE is a long-time institution in Long Beach. You simply cannot go wrong with your vehicle care needs at their shop. Tim and son, Jake, are consummate professionals. They will only do right by you and your vehicle. They have a wonderful crew of dedicated and expert mechanics. They can handle any mechanical issue you bring them. It is a rare thing to find a trusted mechanic shop for your treasured automobile that is honest, dependable, and reasonable. We have had a lot of work done to our vehicles at Stu’s—transmission rebuilds, engine overhauls, and engine replacements. All done top notch, and done right. They stand by their work, too. I cannot recommend Stu’s and the Giffen family business any higher.

MIKE G.
Buick LeSabre
06/13/2019
Great people friendly and professional
Have always used this place and always will. Thank you guys ...

HP
HERNAN P.
Buena Park, CA
06/07/2019
Statement of appreciation
I appreciate your clear and simple declarations of your analysis of the problems of my van. It is with full confidence in your work. I have peace of mind knowing that is guiding you in your labor. May God grant that more satisfied customers like would spread the good news. SHALOM

AW
AUTUMN W.
06/07/2019
Great transmission shop
I went there to get my 2005 mazda 3 diagnosed more than what the codes that were scanned read. They replaced the intake manifold runner control solenoid and speed sensor, replaced all my spark plugs, changed transmission fluid, replaced the gasket and filter for the transmission pan, replaced all the gaskets for the intake manifold, the motor mount was broken so they replaced that, and they did a 2-step fuel system clean. My car is running great I feel I got a brand new car back from them. It was running so horribly when I took it in and now runs like a dream. I never knew my car could be so quite. Thank you Stu’s AE Transmission. I would defiantly recommend this shop to anyone who is having transmission problems.

MARK and ALEX G.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/30/2019
Fix the CPS
Decently priced and well worth the craftmanship as am a backyard without proper tools to get right