RT
Robert T.
04/16/2018
Waste Of money
Took in it my 81 k5 blazer because I had a vibration that was coming from the transmission area. Paid the diagnostic fee only to tell me that my motor mounts were the cause. I asked if they where able to get the vibration to happen and that it only happens once I’ve been driving . They said yes but that was bs. I changed my own mounts and that wasn’t the problem . Took it to another shop that actually went fior a ride with me and he noticed the issue right away and free of charge . Turns out it was my torque converter. Got that replaced and never had a problem since .

Joe B.
Gardena, CA
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Joe said he was not happy with the overall experience because four days after the employees serviced his transmission, it failed.

Richard M.
05/08/2017
less then 40,000 miles on rebuild
Stu's rebuilt the transmission in my 2007 F350 diesel. The transmission lasted less then 40,000 miles. I took it in less then a week before it blow up again and they couldn't or wouldn't diagnose the problem. Said it was out of warranty.

MZ

HF
Holly F.
Cadillac CTS
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Holly said she did not have a good experience at this business, she is angry at the employee who overcharged her. Not only would she not recommend this business for service, she also retracted the recommendation she had already given to a neighbor and explained to them why. She said that she is definitely, most decidedly and grumpily an angry bird.

MELVINIA G.
Bellflower, CA
Chrysler Sebring
05/16/2016
Women beware! ! Integrity, respect =0
Honesty and integrity mean a lot to me. I wasn't expecting to be mislead. My feeling is that when you found that the crank shaft position sensor was defective and under warranty rather than disclose this to me for the reason the check engine light came on ,Jake tells me that I needed a tune up. So I trusted you and had the tune up done. You failed to fully disclose the problem with my car and made money on my not being fully informed. That ruined the hope that I had in your shop being the one that I would entrust my car with. Everyone needs to earn money to live in this society, but do we really need to take advantage of one's who know little about the workings of the engine of our car.
I wish you well in your business

KL
KELLY L.
09/19/2015
Not Happy
Did not fix my truck!!! I have left it with them for at least a week at a time 3 times and now having to go back again. No communication. They say they will call for repair authorization and dont. Last time I picked up my truck front tire was flat with a screw in it. Had to fix that. No sorry, no we will help you with that, nothing. I have to go back again because I have spent 2K for a repair that still hasnt happened.

Cyndy H.
Mazda Tribute
08/25/2015 Category: Service
Cyndy said this business drove her vehicle and wrecked her hood.