Richard M. on 05/08/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"less then 40,000 miles on rebuild"
Stu's rebuilt the transmission in my 2007 F350 diesel. The transmission lasted less then 40,000 miles. I took it in less then a week before it blow up again and they couldn't or wouldn't diagnose the problem. Said it was out of warranty.
Service Date: 07/02/2014
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 09:29 PM
Holly F. on 06/15/2016
Holly said she did not have a good experience at this business, she is angry at the employee who overcharged her. Not only would she not recommend this business for service, she also retracted the recommendation she had already given to a neighbor and explained to them why. She said that she is definitely, most decidedly and grumpily an angry bird.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016
MELVINIA G. on 05/16/2016
"Women beware! ! Integrity, respect =0"
Honesty and integrity mean a lot to me. I wasn't expecting to be mislead. My feeling is that when you found that the crank shaft position sensor was defective and under warranty rather than disclose this to me for the reason the check engine light came on ,Jake tells me that I needed a tune up. So I trusted you and had the tune up done. You failed to fully disclose the problem with my car and made money on my not being fully informed. That ruined the hope that I had in your shop being the one that I would entrust my car with. Everyone needs to earn money to live in this society, but do we really need to take advantage of one's who know little about the workings of the engine of our car.
I wish you well in your business
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 05/07/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016 02:19 PM
KELLY L. on 09/19/2015
"Not Happy"
Did not fix my truck!!! I have left it with them for at least a week at a time 3 times and now having to go back again. No communication. They say they will call for repair authorization and dont. Last time I picked up my truck front tire was flat with a screw in it. Had to fix that. No sorry, no we will help you with that, nothing. I have to go back again because I have spent 2K for a repair that still hasnt happened.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 09/04/2015
Review Created: 09/19/2015 07:55 PM
Cyndy H. on 08/25/2015
Cyndy said this business drove her vehicle and wrecked her hood.
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute