DENISE H.
Bloomington, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2018
Insurance Claim
Wonderful experience with repairing my Truck. Stu's handled the filing of my Insurance Claim. I didn't have to do anything. Great Communication throughout the entire process.

ROBERT R.
10/05/2018
Customer service
Stu's transmission was very professional. They showed real concern for the customer --great diagnosis and fast service.

BF
BARRY F.
Lincoln Town Car
09/29/2018
They do what they say. No surprises.
Reasonable and honest. The same customer service I had 30 years ago when they rebuilt a transmission in my Trans Am. I'll be back!

JAMES W.
09/28/2018
Authentic • Pros
Tim and Jake we’re great. Got the ol’ family van purring. Good work. Honest folks. Thank you AE

TR
Tom R.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he appreciated the owner's interactions with the customers and the attention to detail.

MATT M.
09/22/2018
A+++ service
I’ve been trying to find a reliable, honest auto shop for a long time and finally I’ve found a great trustworthy shop.

Thanks Tim and Jake !

TC
Troy C.
Lincoln Town Car
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Troy said everything's fine. The business does quick work.

GG
GINNEL G.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/18/2018
Amazing service!?!
If you want reliable service from a place you can trust time and time again...then look no further than stu's. Tim and Jake are absolutely amazing, stand up professionals. I've been coming here for years and have yet to leave a review until now. These guys ALWAYS do wonders for my baby Ruby (my chevy lol)...so bring your car down whenever you want to be treated right. :D
Tim G. from Stu's AE Transmission responded on 09/18/2018

Hello Ginnel, You are right; we put a lot of work into Ruby (your Chevy - we love it when people care enough about the cars to name them!).  We love Ruby too and we'll always to our best to care for her and you!  Hint: we will be running several specials for the Fall - so look for those in your email before you come in for your next service.

Thanks again!
Tim, Jake and Crew

Mike and sandy G.
09/17/2018
Best guys ever
Like I say. This establishment is and always will be A1 with my wife and i. We had transmission problem with our 2004 Buick LeSabre. We had it towed in on Monday and picked it up on Friday as promised. Very professional ,friendly and affordable. Thanks to all the staff.

BILL B.
09/16/2018
Honest & Professionally Outstanding Work!
5-Stars! Best Transmission Shop for your vehicle in all of L.A. County! And that’s Guaranteed! The Long Beach Police Department gets their transmissions done Right there, at Stu’s Transmission Shop on Cherry Ave, Long Beach.
Highly Recommended for your vehicle!

DAVID C.
09/16/2018
Best of the best. Honest, thorough, fair prices!
Vehicle received scheduled service and found an issue with brake light solenoid. Repaired at same time as scheduled service! Fantastic and reliable work and advice.

MIKE G.
Buick LeSabre
09/15/2018
Very professional . Friendly people and fast turn around on transmission repair . Thank you
This establishment is A1 with my wife and I. Quick and professional. Everyone here are very friendly. Thank you again for our transmission rebuild .

DEBBIE C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/10/2018
Fantastic experience
This is the first time I’ve taken my 2011 Jetta sportswagon to Stu’s
They were very accommodating, worked quickly on the service and even when I thought I needed ac service they said I didn’t need it yet
I appreciate their honesty and will come back for all service instead of to the dealer down the street

MICHAEL and ANGELA C.
09/10/2018
Stu's is the place to go for all your auto needs
Took in my 1998 Honda accord, for a EVTS, and was very pleased with the service. Stu's does not beat around the bush, they tell you the problem, and they solve the problem. I checked several other auto repair shops, and found that they were in the same price range as they were. But I chose Stu's, because of their honesty and professionalism, and pride that they take in their work. Also maybe because I have been going to them for a long time. The only complaint I can find with Stu's, is that I am still looking for one to find. This is a good family oriented place of business, and they show that they care, and have been recommended by me to many of my friends, and they have never complained to me about their work. As my motto for them is simple. WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR CAR TO STU"S, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN LOSE

Shannon W.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said the employees are honest and on time with their estimates. Also, the prices are fair.

08/28/2018
Good service, complete status of vehicle provided, no heavy up sale.

NM
NANCY M.
08/25/2018
Quality work
Yes they are busy. I had to keep my car for a few days but it was SOOOO worth it. My 60 Chevy drove better than ever. The nicest people work here. Their mechanics know their stuff! Price was fair and worth every penny.

KRIS M.
La Palma, CA
08/07/2018
reliable and honest service for my Jeep
Stu's has been in business for over 60 years but, this is the first time I ever took a vehicle there. My 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee had a 'Transmission Over Temp' message suddenly display a couple weeks ago. it also had a couple of other issues. When my regular mechanic said "I don't do transmission work", I decided to take it to Stu's and I am so glad I did. I thought I would need a whole new transmission and would have said 'Sure, do it', if Stu's said that's what it needed. Tim said "no, it just needs a transmission flush and fluid replacement". He also found the source of the burning oil odor I intermittently smelled and was able to fix that and a couple of other things that were wrong with the vehicle. He told me "they don't make vehicles like this Jeep anymore" and assured me it would be worth fixing and keeping running. He also advised me to use different gasoline. Tim was so patient with me and never made me feel like any of my questions were stupid. The repair price was extremely reasonable. i would highly recommend Stu's AE Transmission for any repair work, not just transmissions.
Tim G. from Stu's AE Transmission responded on 08/08/2018

Hello Kris,

Thank you so much for this review.  This is a difficult job to do and the rising temperatures make it all the more difficult.  We always do our best to please all of our customers, but we are only humans and by nature we too are pron to make mistakes.  At Stu's we try to do our best for everyone.  When we see reviews like this Kris, it is like a breath of fresh air.  We are glad that  the services you had done (TRANSMISSION FLUSH, POWER BRAKE CHECK VALVE, AN ALTERNATOR AND BATTERY, AND REPLACING THE VALVE COVER GASKETS) work out so well for you.  If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to call...

Tim, Jake, and Crew

MICHAEL and ANGELA C.
Lexus ES 350
08/02/2018
Honesty, professionalism, and suggestions that are worth their weight and gold.
This company I have dealt with since 1985, and I have referred my family and friends. They only do what they say they are going to do, and never try to pressure you, by saying you need this and that. They make their suggestions, so that they can keep your vehicle running a smooth as possible. Stu"s is the best. You can never lose, when you deal with Stu"s.
Tim G. from Stu's AE Transmission responded on 08/04/2018

Hello Michael & Angela!  Thanks for this review...We have well over 400 5 Star Reviews, but this is one of the best.  As a matter of fact we are going to use this review as a favorite here and on GOOGLE.  You guys are always a pleasure  to serve.

Thanks again,
Tim, Jake, and Crew...

MT
MARSHALL T.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/29/2018
Great work as usual.
Good team of talented, trustworthy mechanics. Work completed is always quality.
Tim G. from Stu's AE Transmission responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Marshall,  If someone asked us who would be one of our best, most patient, most liked customers - you would be amongst the VERY-TOP.
We appreciate serving YOU!

Tim, Jake, and Crew