NR
Nadine R.
Au Gres, MI
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Nadine said she loves this business. They are honest. She will not go anywhere else.

KK
Kim K.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the technicians got his vehicle right in, got it repaired and got it back to him quickly.

Matthew C.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said Craig at the business provided good service. He also said he will be a repeat customer.

FM
Fred M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Fred said the service was good.
Randy &., Owners from Sunrise Motors responded on 04/24/2019

Fred
We always try to make it a pleasant experience....and we appreciate you taking the time to respond...
Best
Brent

AC
Adam C.
Chrysler 200
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Adam everyone there at the business was pretty nice, and helped him out.
Randy &., Owners from Sunrise Motors responded on 04/24/2019

Adam...glad to know that you were treated well...that really is our goal....

CF
Charlie F.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said the owner and the mechanic who work on his vehicle are wonderful.

KW
Kathy W.
Sterling, MI
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said she is always treated like a queen and her vehicle is taken care of as well.

TL
TIM L.
03/06/2019
Very satisfied
We are Happy returning customers!!!

NR
Nadine R.
Au Gres, MI
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Nadine said she liked her service. The employees were great. They provided good service.

Marshal H.
Pontiac Aztek
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Marshal said he has had a very good experience with this business.

PG
Pat G.
Buick LeSabre
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Pat said that the place is great, he has done lots of work with them and it is always good work.

10/05/2018
Updated review after reading owners response of previous review
Update: after reading their response to my review I chose to go back and trade the terrain in. As they stated I was given a pretty good trade in, though Im still a bit hung up that I took it back just a hundred miles or so outside the warranty when the oil burning issue was noticed and Randy claimed that he wasn't worried about the 100-200 miles I was over, leaveing me to believe he would have the engine fixed. But either way in the end I traded the terrain in toward a 2010 traverse which I am happy with, I'm just disappointed I had to carry almost $2000 over from the difference of the value/trade in on the terrain, but now I'm happily in the traverse. Now 200 miles after purchasing the traverse the power steering quit working, BUT I'm now in contact with BRENT who happily sent me to the garage and said the repairs will be taken care of and I am back in the same position I was when I purchased my first car from them years ago, I'm receiving the same great customer service I expected when I returned to purchase my 2nd vehicle from them. I hope this situation will be better from here on out.

10/05/2018
Updated review after reading response from owner on previous review.

09/21/2018
Sold me a 2014 oil burner, no interest in doing anything about it.
I bought a 2014 terrain 2.4l ecotec from here, the actual mileage was 2000+ miles from the mileage they listed, my original thought was hey they spent time in this vehicle, they'll know of any issues. So I purchased the vehicle and just over 1000 miles later I start getting a ticking noise from the engine. I take it back to them and the mechanic says there's maybe 2 qts of oil left in the engine. Mentions that's a common ecotec issue, finishes the oil change and hands me an extra qt of oil stating I'm going to need it. So here we are with this vehicle I paid $12,000 for burning 2-3 qts of oil in 3,000 miles, and all I get is you just have to keep an eye on it, it's your problem and we have no plans of making anything right. When I bought my first vehicle from them, they preached this holy church going family story but in the end they screw you over just as fast as the next guy. They could have caught the issue if they had been checking the oil as they ran up the miles, but hey why would they or myself think you have to watch the oil level religously in a 2014 vehicle. I do not recommend this business to anyone, and will not be returning to them for anything.
Randy &., Owners from Sunrise Motors responded on 09/21/2018

We are always disappointed whenever a customer has a bad experience....We do not manufacture, engineer or design vehicles...That ultimately falls on the manufacturer...in this case General Motors...and at this time they have not issued a recall to address this issue, and at this time GM has not come up with a fix for this issue...We would like to believe that GM will do so...and will inform them if that should occur....We certainly would take the Terrain back in on trade and will do our best to offer fair compensation.

Sincerely
Sunrise Motors

Brian M.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was quick and the staff had what he needed.
Randy &., Owners from Sunrise Motors responded on 10/02/2018

We appreciate your business.....enjoy your new truck !

NM
Nichole M.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Nichole said that she is a return customer to this business. She would recommend them.

LA
Lacey A.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Lacey said their service is good.

RP
Ryan P.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said she would recommend this business for service.
Randy &., Owners from Sunrise Motors responded on 07/30/2018

We appreciate the business and the good recommendation.

JJ
Joanne J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Joanne said she was satisfied with her service.
Randy &., Owners from Sunrise Motors responded on 07/30/2018

We appreciate the business...if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to call.

Ron H.
GMC Acadia
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he had a really good experience, but the problem isn't fixed. The service technician was great. He made a repair and needed to see if it would work, but it didn't, so it needs a new diagnosis and more work.