PP
Pamela P.
02/16/2020
Sunrise Motors is a great place to buy a used car and get it serviced.
I have bought several vehicles from Sunrise Motors. We also bring our vehicles here to be serviced. The staff is pleasant and the prices are fair. Issues with used vehicles we purchased from here were taken care of with no run around. I feel comfortable asking questions, even if I'm not sure what that doo-hicky making that chuk chuk chuk sound is. They take you seriously and treat you with respect.

b m.
Gladwin, MI
09/15/2019
they sell cars with bad frames would never buy a car from here took it to midas and they were scared to put it on there car lift

NJ
Norma J.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Norma said they did a very good job.

Jeanette C.
Sterling, MI
Pontiac G6
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeanette said they were very efficient and the business has a nice staff.

Mark S.
Sterling, MI
07/23/2019
Great customer service and friendly
Randy and Brent were very friendly and easy to work with. I Really enjoyed my experience working with them and they were very helpful. They took time that they didn’t have to and made sure I had all the information I needed on my vehicle and waited past their scheduled hours for all my information to come in so I could take my vehicle home at night. I didn’t but the extended warranty they offered and a issue arose, they took care of it anyway. Very pleased.

April M.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
April said the staff was good to her.

Michael B.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service provided by this business always does a good job.

CF
Charlie F.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said that everything went wonderfully at the business. He really enjoyed the mechanics and they were cordial.

HM
Harold M.
Alger, MI
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said they always seem to know what to do.

KK
Keith K.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the employees were very knowledgeable and quick.

BRENDA M.
06/14/2019
Prompt and dependable service.
I bring my van to Sunrise Motors for service because I trust in Craig's ability to keep my vehicle maintained and safe.

Duane L.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Duane said he had no issues with this business. They were pretty good.

LF
Larry F.
Omer, MI
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Larry said they did a good job. Everything was explained just fine.

RA
RICHARD A.
Alger, MI
Buick LaCrosse
06/05/2019
Trust
When i bring my car here I can trust that the job will be done right and the price will be fair.

FD
FRANK D.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
06/04/2019
Repair
Will come back again. Very helpful info and repair was quickly done. Thanks