Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Martin P.
Superior Hyundai
Service department is wonderful to work with during service appointments. They keep you informed during the process, and get you in and out as quickly as possible
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
It is always a pleasure to see you when you are here.   Thanks again.

DE
Dennis E.
Racine, OH
Body Shop Work
I had my rear bunper repaired after getting hit in a parking lot and Superior done a great job repairing it. In fact I cant tell where it was, looks like a brand new bumper. Great Job Guys. Dennis

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your recent visit went.   We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.   Thanks.

MF
Marie F.
Marietta, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Not likely to return.
No communication about delays in repairs when promised a certain time.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service experience went with us.  I have followed up with the body shop and found that their intention was truly to get you worked in and get the vehicle ready for pickup.   They have had a shortage of personnel which we have remedied sorry you were affected by the change over.  I feel that this could have been a different survey if we called and kept you up to date.  We do appreciate your business and opportunity to serve you.   You will be receiving  and phone call from our owner.   Again  we sincerely apologize for any and all inconvenience.

Vienna, WV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
responsive and pleasant
I find the service department personnel to be responsive to my requests and pleasant in discussing recommended warranty needs and issues regarding my vehicle. The service technicians seem to be well trained and complete the work in a workmanship manner. I feel the service manager, advisors and technicians take pride in providing high quality service and want the customer to be satisfied.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your kind word's.   It is our pleasure to assist you and any concerns you may have.  We do appreciate your business.   Thanks

JO
James O.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
No high pressure, pleasant and patient.
Will do anything possible to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Very good maintenance team .
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.   We appreciate your kind words and look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs.

ST
Sherry T.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2018 Category: Service
In for a Oil Change
Customer service is always courteous! Service area is always clean and the employees are always helpful.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing here at Superior Auto.   It is customer like you that make our jobs great.   We appreciate your business.   Thank you again.

Chris Morton.

RJ
Richard J.
Vincent, OH
10/18/2018 Category: Service
I left one morning and my Tucson indicated I had a problem with a tire. I called the service department for an appointment for them to check what the issue was. The gentleman I talked to was concerned and was able to fit me in that afternoon. When I drove up the attendant was very friendly, helpful, and showed me where to go to sign in for service. The gentleman at the desk was extremely helpful in getting what I needed ordered and showed concern about my travel during the time I had to wait for new the tire to come in. Upon my return to replace the tire the same gentlemen were once again friendly, helpful and my time I waited for the service was very reasonable. I would definitely refer anyone to Superior Hyundai for service on their vehicle.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for choosing our service department to take care of your vehicle needs, and thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.   We appreciate your business.

Martin C.
Paden City, WV
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Another great service visit!
Staff are so polite and respectful. As always, a great job!
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing.   It is our pleasure to take care of all your vehicle needs.   Thank's again.

Steven W.
Washington, WV
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
Last week I experienced engine trouble and a warning light come on while driving locally. I immediately contacted Superior's Service Department, who though extremely busy, had me in within 2 hours. It required a part order that would not make it in for 2 days. Since this is my only car and a warranty repair, Superior immediately arranged to have a rental car delivered to me at the dealership. The Service Department made the repair and kept in communication with me throughout. Outstanding customer service by everyone at Superior as always. I bought my car new there in 2015, and have had all service and maintenance done there. They take good care of me and my car. Thanks Superior, and special kudos to the guys CV in Service...you're a class act!
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for your kind words and it is our pleasure to serve you sir.  We appreciate you very much.   Thanks

LG
Leandro G.
Mineral Wells, WV
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Myself
Friendly, accommodatingI have no reservation recommending your service department
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  You are a valued customer here at Superior Auto we appreciate your business.

Kathryn S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/25/2018 Category: Service
friendly
They do an excellent job.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words it really warms the heart.   We appreciate your loyalty to our sales and service teams hear at Superior Auto and look forward to serving you in the future.

TP
Tracy P.
Coolville, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Honest and trustworthy people
We have been purchasing and servicing our vehicles at superior Toyota/Hyundai in Parkersburg, WV for many years now and they have by far the best customer service both in sales and service.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 09/27/2018

Belpre, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quality work
Everyone is pleasant and very helpful.

JZ
Judith Z.
Spencer, WV
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Car-Great Service-Friendly staff-terrific atmosphere-and TASTY COFFEE!
Great Car, Great Service, Friendly and smiling staff!-terrific atmosphere, AND TASTY FREE COFFEE-needed it in the morning! THANKS for all of this in addition to my great Hundai! Thanks again, Judith Ziegler

TP
Todd P.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Chris always goea above and beyond to help in anyway he can
Chris is an asset to your establishment. He always takes care of us any way he can. Rick Starcher is always friendly and ready to help too

DE
Dennis E.
Racine, OH
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and good service makes a great Dealership and that’s what Superior has.

WW
William W.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Problem seems to be sloved
will return

Thank you for the survey.  We appreciate you very much.

Charles C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Superior Hyundai
Prompt service
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your survey we appreciate you very much.

SD
Shirley D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
I was in and out quickly. I had a coupon for $10 that did not apply to my oil change as it included tire rotation and was told I could use it later, even though it will be expired.
I have already recommended Toyota Hundai to my friends.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey on your last service visit with us.   We appreciate your business.   Thanks.

GC
Gerry C.
Paden City, WV
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Another great service visit!
Service was excellent, as usual! Thanks for all you do.