Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

David C.
Elizabeth, WV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
We were going on a trip, I forgot to schedule an oil change . They worked us into their busy schedule.
They went out of their way to take care of us .
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 07/18/2018

We greatly appreciate your business and feed back.
Hope you had a safe and fun filled trip.  Thanks Tom L

VT
Virginia T.
Point Pleasant, WV
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Consistently pleasing service
Once again the service department at Superior was great. I called and they just had a cancellation and put me in the slot for my oil change. Saved me a special trip to Parkersburg.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 07/17/2018

Your continued business and feed back are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Thanks Tom L

Mark C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Another Great Service
Chris is one best Professionals I have had the pleasure to deal with.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 07/13/2018

Washington, WV
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Service dept needs work !!!!
Unable to schedule in a timely manner,, unable to speak to anyone!!!
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 07/02/2018

Your business is very important to us. Sorry about any inconvinance it may have caused.  We are looking for 3 more people to add to are service team
. To make it easier to make appointment and get the service needed. Thanks Tom L

Rickie S.
Caldwell, OH
06/29/2018 Category: Service
When we have to visit, the service is always first class.

We appreciate your business and feed back. Thanks Tom L

LR
Lisa R.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Had my car washed they did a great job!
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 06/25/2018

We appreciate your business and feed back. We are blessed with one of the best detail departments anywhere. Thanks Tom L

ST
Sherry T.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Service is Superior!
I took my Hyundai Tucson in for inspection and new wiper blade and as a bonus they washed my vehicle! Great service#gotheextramileforcustomers!

Your business and feed back are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to serving you on your next service. Thanks Tom L

KH
Kent H.
Williamstown, WV
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Not my Hyundai dealer.
I do not like this dealer. Have no plans for further service of my vehicle and will not purchase a vehicle here.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 06/22/2018

Your business and feed back are very important to us. Would like to hear from you to see what happened . Please feel free to contact me 304-424-5122 Thanks Tom L

Darrell B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service and friendly.
Great place to have my car serviced.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 06/18/2018

We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thanks Tom L

Debra L.
Shrewsbury, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly folks! Great service!
Traveling through the area on my way to Cincinnati, I had the misfortune of hitting a pothole resulting in a flat tire. I was back on the road after super quick service from this dealership. Very nice folks working there too!

We appreciate your business and feed back. Its always a good day when we can help someone traveling get back on the road.
Thanks Tom L

Mineral Wells, WV
2015 Hyundai Azera
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant Service
Friendly, courteous and efficient service.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center. We appreciate you and your feed back on your service. You are the reason we are here. Thank you again.

Judy F.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
They always get it right.
My car got an oil change, had it's tires rotated, and them got washed. Then ….. I was totally pleased.
Judy

Your business and feed back are greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to seeing you on your next service.
Thanks Tom L

Steven W.
Washington, WV
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellence as always!
30,000 mile service, in and out in no time and car washed to boot. Everything explained to me, as well as options for a future full tire replacement. I feel like Chris Morton and the service team care about me and my car. Glad that I'm a Superior customer!
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 06/05/2018

Byesville, OH
06/04/2018 Category: Service
make the drive to another Hyundai service..avoid!
avoid this place

Vienna, WV
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Nail in tire
Took my car right in, even though I didn't have an appointment.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 05/29/2018

Your business and feed back are greatly appreciated. Thanks Tom L

MT
Mike T.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Polite and professional
Great job by everyone.
I one complaint.I am on the extended plan and I had to pay for shipping on the radio and pay $100.00 deductible for this radio.I can not see how this radio was $800.00 retail. My old radio only lasted 6yrs.thats not good workmanship on a radio that cost that much.To me the QA&QC FAILED ON this product.Should be s higher std deviation for this high priced product.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 05/24/2018

Your business and feed back are greatly appreciated. We are very sorry for the inconvienacnce. Thanks Tom L

GC
Gerry C.
Paden City, WV
05/23/2018 Category: Service
We enjoy bringing our car in to Superior Hyundai for service because we are made to feel like valued customers. The car is well cared for and the staff are respectful and thorough. We will definitely keep coming back!

New Lexington, OH
Friendly and efficient

We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. Thanks Tom L

GV
George V.
Landing, NJ
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent
I'm from out of state. Chris Morton couldn't have been nicer. Very good experience. Thank you very much
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 05/18/2018

We appreciate your business and feed back. Thanks Tom L

DE
Dennis E.
Racine, OH
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I have purchased 3 new cars from Superior and had great service from them and the people are very friendly and helpful. Thanks, Dennis
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 05/16/2018