Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Evans, WV
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service the day of my appointment but I tried to speak with someone in the service department prior to my appointment and my messages were never returned.
Christopher W M. from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 01/18/2019

Thank your for your feedback.  We apologize for any communication error.   I will personally look into this.  Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Ravenswood, WV
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Factory service
Routing oil change
Christopher W M. from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the great survey. Your business is greatly appreciated.

GC
Gerry C.
Paden City, WV
01/14/2019 Category: Service
A Great Service!
We got our car inspected and as usual, we were very pleased with the timeliness and excellence of the appointment. Very pleased with the staff and feel very valued as a customer.
Christopher W M. from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great feed back.  We appreciate your business very much.

ED
Eric D.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Family atmosphere, and quality service!
I have been to this dealership for over a year now, and have never went anywhere else. The quality of service is bar none. The staff is almost like a second family, and they treat you like their own. For example, when I was in the hospital before, a saleswoman, Jeanette, made sure to check on me, and contact my family. To me, this shows that I'm not just a sale/paycheck. That's why I would never go elsewhere.

The prices of services, are affordable, and quality. Even when minor mistakes are made, the staff goes out of their way to make sure the customer is happy. 10 out of 10, from me.
Christopher W M. from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great feed back.  Your business is most important to us and we appreciate you very much.

Margaret B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly accommodating service department staff.
Christopher W M. from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great feed back.   Your satisfaction is very important to us here.   We appreciate you very much.

Martin P.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
TERRIFIC
I own two Hyundai Elantras and the people at Superior Hyundai are excellent. I’ve never had anything but the very best service from the sales people to the service department. They are excellent people.
Christopher W M. from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the positive words I will pass them on to the crew here at Superior.  Thank you so much.

CF
Calvin F.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Brakes
They done a good job replacing my rear brakes
Christopher W M. from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing here at Superior We thank you for your business and opportunity to service your vehicle.  If there is anything you need please don’t hesitate to call    Thanks again!

SD
Shirley D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They are friendly - I was even offered lunch (looked like they were having a Christmas luncheon)
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 12/26/2018

We appreciate you very much and thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.   That day was such a treat we had all kinds of good food.  If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.   Thanks again from us here at Superior Auto.

Robert H.
Belpre, OH
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Very personable.
Superior did an excellent job servicing my vehicle. From the time you enter the garage for service, where they meet you and take possession of your vehicle until the come to tell you that your vehicle is ready!!!!

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how your Service visit went.   It is very important to us here at Superior.  We want you to truly feel like family.   Thank you very much.  Have a wonderful New year!!!

Point Pleasant, WV
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Consistently satisfied
They have been servicing my Toyotas and Hyundais for years. Consistently satisfied

Always a pleasure to see you when you are in the shop.   We appreciate you taking the time and letting us know how we are doing.   Hope all is well and wish you a Happy new year.   Thank you very much.

DE
Dennis E.
Racine, OH
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Services
Great place and friendly people to do business with, Thanks
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.   We hope you have a wonderful holiday and a great new year.

Julia L.
Washington, WV
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Don’t ever use Superior Hyundai service!
I will NEVER use Superior again.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.   I am truly sorry for the way your service went here at Superior Auto.   It is truly not our goal to let any customer leave here feeling this way.   I do appreciate you reaching out and letting us know about your experience.   Thank you again.

HC
Helen C.
Little Hocking, OH
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Nothing special to report except I've had a free car wash in the past and didn't get offered one this time.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you are doing.   Sorry about the car wash if it was a day that it was below 41 degrees or raining its customer for us not to open the car wash.  Please stop in and see us and we would be happy to run it through for you on a nice day.    Again thank you and your satisfaction is very important to us.   Thanks

VT
Virginia T.
Point Pleasant, WV
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Worked me in the schedule for an oil change and found a recall
The service department is very busy but always cooperative. They told me about a recall that I was unaware of and scheduled an appointment to have it done since there was not enough time today.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at Superior Auto.   We appreciate you very much and hope you have a wonderful holiday this year.   Thank you very much.

Sharon C.
Vienna, WV
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
Everyone was nice and listened to my concerns. Did not have to wait long.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for choosing us as your service station.   It is always a pleasure to see you when you come in.   Thank you and Happy Holidays

Vincent, OH
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff
The manager Andy and salesperson Ryan of the Hyundai dealership were great to work with and I would recommend anyone to see them to get a great deal. Also the service department has always been friendly and helpful to me.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing.   It is our pleaure and goal to make everyone feel like part of our wonderful family.   Thank you again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Superior Toyota/Hyundai has excellent people to work with at the dealership. The service department, salesmen, detailing, parts, and body shop are awesome to work with and they treat you like your family. Plus, all the great ladies that wait on you when you are check out from the services that work on your vehicle.

Thank you very much for letting us know how we are doing.  It has been our pleasure in serving you and your vehicle needs.   Thank you so much and have a wonderful holiday from our family to yours.   Thank again.

MT
Mike T.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Quickness of service
Service is Quick and Reliable.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business.  Thanks again.

EB
Edwin B.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
New personel setting apts. Finally someone that wanrts your business
After writing your unfriendly unreliable service off, I tried again. Just for the records this was a major concern when I purchased my Traverse over the Sante fe. I'm glad to see the improvement.
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for giving us another shot to earn your business,  We appreciate you very much and value your feed back.   Thank you again.

Chris W. Morton

Martin C.
Paden City, WV
11/16/2018 Category: Service
We received great service from this dealership, as usual. Very respectful, polite people who take care of us well!
Thomas L., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Parkersburg responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for choosing us for your vehicle needs.  We appreciate your feed back on how we are doing. You are very important to us.   Thank you again.