Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

KENNETH F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Toyota Avalon
06/22/2014
Did the work courteously & within he time estimate.
Had a nail in a tire of my fathers car. Did not know if he had road hazard coverage. Turns out Tate Boys does not charge for first time hazard repair. So in fact I did have the needed coverage.

JN
Jim N.
06/21/2014
Great customer service experience
Return customer. I've always received excellent customer service and quality work done.

CLOYD W.
06/19/2014

JOHN P.
Volvo S60
06/19/2014
Changed tire with no wait !
First time there....will be back.

KW
KAY W.
South Coffeyville, OK
06/17/2014
Great service friendly people
I have been with Tates for almost 25 years now. Never buy my tires from anyone else but Tates. Good deal on my oil change because I am Craigs favorite. They will still get my business even when I retire because I love being spoiled having excellant service!!!!

KD
KEITH D.
Cherryvale, KS
Chevrolet Pickup
06/08/2014
prompt service and continually updating customer on the progress
Had a great experience with all personnel

TP
TONIA P.
05/30/2014
Many years of good service
I've been going to Tate Boys for several years and have always received good service. They were so kind when I had a death in the family and had to get my car serviced before making a long trip for a funeral... I'll never forget how nice they were to the crazy crying lady. :) They have always repaired flats for free on tires I bought there, but recently they repaired a flat on my new car. When I asked what the charge was they said "No charge, you'll need tires on this one eventually, too." I love service like that! The only problem I ever had with them they took care of in a very professional and timely manner.

CHAD M.
Ford Expedition EL
05/29/2014
Friendly and helpful staff and excellence service.

TD
TIMMY D.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/22/2014
New toyo open countrys
Love these tires made my truck look amazing. But got some deep scratches on the wheels that kinda bum me out! but still i give you guys 4 stars cause I like ya!

GC
GEORGIA C.
05/20/2014
Time, efficiency, courtesy
Wait time is always at a minimum, no matter when I go in. They're always very efficient, even checking things I don't ask about and they're always courteous when talking to me.

JEFFREY M.
Delaware, OK
Chevrolet Silverado
05/14/2014
Quick
I drove in and needed my tires balanced and rotated but I also had a doctors appointment,these guys had my truck back out in less than thirty minutes, thank you guys as always great customer service.

KL
KATHY L.
Toyota Venza
05/14/2014
Customer review
Great customer service and friendly employees.

CK
CINDY K.
05/13/2014
Customer Service
I am so very pleased with the service that was given; you all worked with my work schedule and provided me with any preventive services that was needed for my vehicle.

BC
BRIAN/EMILY C.
Mazda 6
05/13/2014
Quick and effective
Came in with an issue, the Tate Brothers diagnosed and repaired in minimal time and now my car no longer makes the noise it was making. The best customer service I have recieved period since I have moved to Oklahoma.

RK
RAGU K.
Broken Arrow, OK
Mercedes-Benz C250
05/12/2014
EXTREMELY friendly folks
Been there to get a flat fixed. And Flattered by the service.