Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

DIANA AND LARRY R.
Mazda CX-9
06/04/2016
Well done!
Have been taking my cars to Tate's to be serviced go years. Have always received prompt and good service. Excellent communication.

SCOTT H.
Volkswagen Golf
06/02/2016
Better than other times
You discovered that I as missing a lug bolt, which is good. However, this should have been addressed previously. I have not removed any wheels, so in all likelihood, one of your employees failed to put a lug bolt on (or else did not tighten it properly) previously. You took care of the problem on this trip, which is good.

Of course, there have been many issues at the Eastside store, which is why I seldom use them. One of your employees did not tighten the lug nuts on my nephew's pickup once, which nearly caused my parents a life-threatening wreck! So, I am always on high alert when I come to Tate Brothers. The downtown location gives better service than the Eastside store.

FA
FRED A.
Honda Ridgeline
06/01/2016
Flat tire repair was quick and outstanding as I waited on my vehicle.
Outstanding service as always.

GG
GREG G.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/28/2016
I am very pleased with the tires, price, and service!
Isaac was very helpful. He too me to work, made sure the tires taken care off and brought the car back to me. He was very efficient and helpful. He gave me some good advice about the different tires! I have already recommended Tate Boys to a friend.

MIKE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2016
Great friendly service
Great friendly service

MATT and AMELYA W.
Pawhuska, OK
05/19/2016
They are always quick, friendly, and honest.

BA
BENNY A.
05/18/2016
Repair nail in tire and rotate tires.
Tate Tires takes care of all of my wheel & tire needs.

PS
PAT S.
Acura ILX
05/16/2016

BRAD B.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/13/2016
65K Service
Timely, friendly service. I dropped off my vcar before work and picked it up at 5:00. it was a hassle free way to have my car serviced.

JIM G.
05/12/2016
Fast, friendly service!
I've gone in to Tate Boys downtown location many times. They are always fast and friendly and helpful. They'll also fix your flats for free😊

DIANE C.
Mazda 6
05/10/2016
excellent
Very helpful. Fast service.

MV
MARSHA V.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/06/2016
The guys were very nice and the services were reasonable
The gentlemen at the front desk explained everything quite thoroughly and explained the pricing breakdown. They treated me with respect and the products and services were priced very affordable.

PN
PAM N.
05/04/2016
Excellent customer service
I didn't know I could get a ride to and from work until today. That is a big plus in my book.

LK
LORRAINE K.
Caney, KS
05/01/2016
Fast and Friendly Service!
I had to get 4 new tires for my truck. They were very helpful in assisting me in finding tires that I could afford right now. Service was very fast! They had us taken care of and out of there in less than an hour. Talk to Ben, he will take care of you!

CR
CHRISTINA R.
Dewey, OK
Cadillac DeVille
04/29/2016
Customer Service
I went to Tate Boys after another company damaged my car. The professionals at Tate Boys were fantastic.

JACKIE B.
Mazda Tribute
04/21/2016
only place I trust due to long and well-standing reputation in community
Isaac and Chance always are extremely helpful and polite, and the youngest Tate employee Clay is also an asset to the company. this is the only place I have ever let touch my vehicles and I totally trust them, price-wise and service-wise! Keep up the great work guys!

TAMARA S.
Dewey, OK
04/18/2016
the service is excellant. they always take good care of my car and let me know what is needed if anything and takes care of it quickly.
I really like Tate Boys Tire & Service Downtown. they have take very good care of both my vehicle and me.

DON/ANGELA B.

Outstanding as always

MIKE K C.
Honda Element
04/14/2016
Pot holes did a number on my car's allignment, Tate fixed it
Accurate, honest, fast service.