Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

RON S.
10/30/2016
Oil change & tire rotation
As usual I was responded to promptly. The price of my service seemed to be about $10 higher than my last service & the reminder sticker for the next oil change is already pealing off & looks like a 3rd grader wrote it out, this is the 1st "Let Down" I've had at Tate's.

CHRISTINA B.

Sperry, OK
Dodge Journey
10/03/2016
Great
Everyone was very nice. It took a little longer than what they told me, but they were very busy. The best part was it was free!

CECIL S.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/18/2016
Satisfied
Service was completed as requested, well done and promptly.

JOE S.
09/11/2016
Good job
They did a good job. Tire replacement

DAVID H.
09/08/2016
New Tires
The guys were very friendly and helpful in identifying the correct replacement tires for my Honda Civic. They called me to discuss the rear wheels alignment before actually doing the alignment. I appreciated the call.
When I initially dropped off the car, I informed them that the TPMS light was coming on and going off and asked if they would test the system. When I picked up the car I asked if they tested it and was told it was re-set. The next day the light came back on. I returned that evening and when testing the TPMS they found one of the tire sensors was bad. They got the part and corrected it the following day. I am happy with the results, even with the multiple trips to the store, and would not hesitate to use them again.

STEVE S.
Catoosa, OK
Nissan Frontier
08/29/2016
Nice clean place.
It was a great place to get tires. I called the day before to check on tires and they had them and put them on in the morning. Fast service.

AL
ALEX L.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/10/2016
Very nice people
Quoted us an hour for an alignment but took exactly 2 hours. Kiddos were not happy. But they had toys inside. I guess we came in at a busy time. Might check a less busy place next time though or try to schedule an appointment next time. Everyone was very nice though & Alignment is good & very fairly priced.

AY
ALEXA Y.
06/27/2016
Customer service was great!
The woman who helped me was very nice, explained everything and helpful. They did a great job and took less time than first expected. Great job!!

AH
ASHLEY H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2016
Friendly and helpful staff
Super friendly staff .... Answered questions and made suggestions .

ALISA B.
04/20/2016
Technician worked to find perfect tire perfect price point

LINDA B.
04/05/2016
I trust your employees
Great service as usual! First oil change in new car and was rather shocked at the $60 price! Would have liked to have known that when I checked in but I also know it is reasonable !

BK
BARBARA K.
Dodge Dakota
03/24/2016
AC check for Dodge Dakota.
Great help in chevking why my AC was no longer working this spring. The first time I usedit after getting it recharged in November. They tested and added more coolant with a dye to find leaks. Came back after a week and no leaks were found. I am satisfied for now, since I have cold air.

ED
ELIZABETH D.
Claremore, OK
03/04/2016
Second time visiting
I was not disappointed. Services were quick and the staff were friendly.

TOM B.
Volvo S60
02/20/2016
Honesty
Tate Boys is the best service center in Owasso. They are the most honest service center in Owasso. They do what they say they are going to do and don't try to upsell me. I appreciate them particularly when my wife and/or my daughter take their cars in for service.

TAMORA M.
02/20/2016
Got my oil change and air checked in my tires but when I went to get in my car their was grease on my carpet...:/ not a lot but that has never happened before

PP
PAUL/LINDA P.
02/16/2016
You replaced my Ranger alternator in record time.
Jay was professional in dealing with my Ranger problem. The service department replaced my alternator in record time. Well done!

LG
LISA G.
02/06/2016
The staff is knowledgable, professional and treat you like family!
I was a bit disappointed in the post oil change - I can only assume that one of two things have happened - the person that changed my oil has either over tightened my oil plug and damaged the gasket or spilled a lot of oil on the frame and it is running off of the frame when parked - I will return on Monday and have it checked to determine the cause.

DANIEL M.
01/28/2016
Tire replaced
As always I was pleased with the service and will certainly return. The only suggestion I have is that your company partner with Carfax on the my Carfax app. This will allow me track my cars service history on their app. Carfax does not charge for this service

BN