Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

Ray B.
02/19/2019
I had my tpms service warning come on and felt like I had a low tire.Was on way to a doctor's appointment and I did not tell them this.They took my vehicle in checked the tires and found the defective tpms and replaced it .I was in and out in about hour and half.Was able to make doctor's appt. without having to reschedule.I cannot walk and have to use a scooter.They helped me in and out of my vehicle and aided me in loading my scooter.Very good service.

RD
Richi D.
Fort Smith, AR
09/26/2018
Best Customer Service
I live in Arkansas and got into some tire trouble in Owasso and needed help. The closest place was Tate Brothers so I took a chance. I picked the right place! Best customer service ever😊 Friendly, and fast I have bragged on my experience to many. Scary being a lady and being where u know nobody or where to go but wonderful when u hit the jackpot on a chance. Wish we had a Tate Brothers in Fort Smith Ar. Thanks for taking awesome care of me.

PS
Paul S.
09/20/2018
Slow leak tire repair
My daughter kept having a low tire pressure indication for past couple weeks. So yesterday we stopped in a tate brothers in Owasso. The service rep was quick, professional and got the car right in. They found a bead seal on tire was the issue. The fixed it quickly, and they didn't charge me!! How awesome is that!! So I know where I will be buy my tires from, as well as having my car serviced. Great job Tate brothers!!

Rachel M.
09/08/2018
Customer Service
I’ve always had the best service at Tate Boys in Owasso. The guys at the front are super helpful and always professional.

Matt S.
04/17/2018
Multiple vehicles
I have been taking between 5 and 6 vehicles to the Owasso location for years. Spent several thousand dollars, and have always received the best service. Everyone knows us and always welcomes us. I can say that I can't trust anyone else to service my vehicles. Keep up the great work.

AW
Amy W.
Parsons, KS
10/18/2017
We were wowed!
Upon landing at the Tulsa airport from a return business/leisure trip we found a flat tire on our car. Owasso is on our way home & we remembered seeing Tate Brothers previously. This place is BUSY! But, they took care of us in an hour & we were back on the road to home (in Kansas). When my husband went to pay for the service they told him there was NO charge since he was a veteran. Wow! That has never happened to my husband & we are very thankful! Thank you for taking care of those who serve.

MA
MARK A.
11/06/2016
Tate boys is amazing.
As always, Tate boys took care of me and my family in my time of need. Thank you Tate boys for your awesome service.

VB
VICKI B.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/04/2016
Always pleased with service at Tate Boys!

CR
CHRISTIAN R.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/02/2016
Great honest place to do business!
The service is amazing. They are all very respectful and seem to care about taking the best care of their customers. I appreciate that if you really don't need new tires, they tell you so without trying to just make a sale! We are new in town and these guys have totally won our respect and our business!

LN
LARK N.
11/02/2016
The staff and service are incredible!
I have been going to Tate Boys for years, they have always been so sweet and helpful!

KW
KEVIN/FRAN W.
Ford Flex
11/01/2016
Friendliest most professional staff anywhere
Have referred this store to several people who are now customers and feel the same way as I do. You guys do a great job every time.

MEAGHAN W.
10/31/2016
I always have a pleasant experience at Tate Boys in Owasso. The staff is kind & friendly. Makes having to do something boring like getting an oil change not so bad!

BA

BL
BLAKE L.
RAM Pickup
Outstanding
The staff is awesome. Work hard to get you in and out. Very professional.

JOHN D.
Jeep Liberty
Keep Liberty
They always take time to air up tires with no charge. Also had a flat fixed..no charge. We are very appreciative of good customer service!

AL
Amanda L.
10/29/2016
Most trusted place to service my vehicles
I always get excellent customers service. When I leave, I am confident my vehicles are in better condition and safer. They provide quality service and I never have to wait long.

JORGE S.
10/28/2016
The workers are very kind and friendly! Fast service

LC
LEA C.
New Tire Purchase
I was treated with THE BEST service possible!! I will be back for years to come!

AL
AMANDA L.
GMC Acadia
10/28/2016
I always get excellent service. Everyone is very friendly. I've never had any issues and always feel my vehicle is safer after I leave Tate Boys.

TAMORA M.
10/27/2016
It was awesome they always take care of me