1968 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

Connie H.
Leonard, TX
06/18/2019 Category: Service
People were friendly and helpful
Customer service is good
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Durant, OK
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Always kind
Kind and sweet guys that work hard.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks so much for the kind works

Whitewright, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
All I can do is compare to maintenance done on previous vehicles from different dealers. Would have be nice if vacuuming and a car wash had been added. Along with a card that is stamped that after so many oil changes you'd get a free one. Just suggestions.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

THanks much for your comments. I will pass them along

Mary W.
Fort Worth, TX
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Mary’s
Very friendly and professional service
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

TY

Marcella S.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
M.sheffield
I can call on short notice and they can always find time to fit me in. There the best. I can't remember the guy that especially help me, but thanks go to you.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

SP
Shelley P.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Repairs/Recalls
Went in to do recalls, fix passenger running light & look at sounds being made when it rained.
Recalls were not done.
Light was not fixed. Checked it when I got back to work and it was still out.

Service manager was very friendly & co-worker gave me a ride to work. Those are 5+.

The service side of it not so much. A lot of inconvenience to my co-worker to have to take me to pick it up when they were done. No loaner cars available. To not have anything fixed. I know things happen however this is my first impression.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks for the info

ST
Stanley T.
Denison, TX
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service, got there on time and they were ready for me!
One issue.
Had tire noise, came in and service checked it, seems I needed an alignment and my tires were "cupping" thus making the noise.
So since Texoma didn't have alignment service they sent me to Chak's. No problem, got it aligned the same afternoon.
My issue is that 3 weeks earlier, when I came in to do the oil change, I paid to have the tires rotated. I would have hoped that during the rotation, the mechanic would have seen the "cupping" and alerted me to a tire issue. He didn't.
Thus an obvious problem which should have been observed during a tire rotation, wasn't noted, and my problem just got worse.
A little training for the tire guys might be in order.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks for the info, I"ll visit with the tech to make sure we get this kind of issue resolved, i appreciate the good score considering.

thanks
clint

PS
Patricia S.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Visit
Excellent service—-didn’t have to wait long for service to be performed;In and out quickly!
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Deana H.
Paris, TX
08/07/2018 Category: Service
First car service
The people were very nice
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks much, was nice meeting you

Paris, TX
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Staff was friendly and helpful in getting my service done promptly
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you very much.

MA
Mitch A.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
inside needs remodeled
'll
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for your input.

Kevin B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Couple issues
My only two issues was that the stuff was on backorder which isnt really their fault. The main thing was when I got my car back, my car was running on fumes. I nearly ran out of gas by time I got to a gas station which was literally 2 miles away.
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

We appreciate your response.

Honey Grove, TX
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Car fixed perfectly
Hyundai Texoma found the problem quickly, and the time to fix it was very quick. Everyone was very friendly.
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thanks very much.

Wylie, TX
05/18/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
I Went in for my first oil change in my new car. Three days later I have no wiper fluid so I am concerned about what else the did not check which is part of the routine for oil changes.
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We are very sorry we missed such an important step. I would be glad to recheck your fluids for you, personally, no appointment needed. And even though we dropped the ball, you were kind enough to leave us a 4 star rating...we thank you for that. If there is anything we can do for you to make this right, please don't hesitate to let me know. My name is Kenny Hiner. 903-892-0999. Thank you!!!

Anna, TX
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly staff in the Service department.
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks.

2016 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Great, Timely Service!
Very nice people who got me in and out in no time! The workers are very friendly and considerate in that they told me about the car's issues and asked for permission before starting the service. They verified all maintenance that I expected to be completed, and they were very knowledgable about their services. Excellent performance overall that I would definitely be returning!
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018