1966 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

Brian M.
Atoka, OK
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Awesome product ( the car) poor customer service.
poor service.
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

We thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. We would like to discuss this further with you. Please contact Jason Brewer our service manager so we can work this out. 903-892-0999.

CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 11/25/2017

Since you have choosen not to respond I feel we should respond to your statement more clearly. You came in for a noise in the blower motor which was replaced under service contract. So why we would fix a not cooling ac issue at no charge would be a stretch to say the least. If you have an issue with the blower motor, please feel free to contact us for a warranty repair

Bells, TX
2007 Hyundai Accent
08/25/2016 Category: Service
why we won't be back
I already told you this
Kelli N. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 08/26/2016

Hi Olen. I am so sorry about the confusion with your conversation with Jason. Obviosly you must do scheduled maint to not only protect the vehicle but yes, to keep the warranty in effect. If you did not change the oil and the engine gets damaged due to that, it could void the warranty on the engine. Cooling system, transmission, etc are in that same catagory, as is the timing system. I appoligize once again for the confusion. No one is trying to hustle you. Its advising you of needed maint with your vehicle that is clearly written in your owners manual. Maint is done at your expense, just like oil changes. I know this isn't the answer your looking for, but truthfully he is dead on with his advice.

Clint Davis