1963 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

Marcos G.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
service issue
Don't expect them to provide you any inside of Clues as to what's going on or minimizing your time in the facility or the time it would take to get the repairs completed
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

We are truly sorry your experience was less than perfect. We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When setting an appointment for initial diagnosis it's not always possible to know what time frame to expect until the initial visit happens. Diagnosis can take 2 minutes...it can also take 2 hours. It was never our intention to make you feel as though your issue wasn't important to us. We would like an opportunity to fix this with you and make sure you're not just satisfied, but happy. PLEASE, call myself Kenny Hiner or our service manager Jason Brewer so we may speak more about this. Also, the 3 star rating really hurts us in service and it would mean the world if you'd kindly rescore us to a 5 star rating. Every one of these surveys good or bad presents us with an opportunity to improve and we thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

01/30/2018 Category: Service
Services have declined
Not near as good as it once was, I can go elsewhere and get it for less.
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

We are very sorry you feel that way. Please rest assured that all of our technicians are factory certified and fully qualified to maintain your vehicle. We are aware there have been many changes over the years, but we need you to know you are still in very capable hands. You have been servicing with us for years now and would hope that you've come to know us well enough to know that we genuinely care about you and your needs. We do what we do with the utmost care and consideration. The 3 star rating hurts us greatly in service and we want to make it right. Please consider re-scoring us to a 5 star rating and we will extend a complimentary car wash with your next service. If you'd like to discuss this further, please call Jason Brewer, our service manager. Thank you for taking the time to help us improve and also for your consideration.

Bonham, TX
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Staff was very attentive when my wife returned a few days later to detail in warmer weather. Great Job !

01/22/2018 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai Texoma
Service people communicate well, seem honest.
Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 01/23/2018

We apologize our ammenities were not up to your expectations. We appreciate your recommendations and will consider them. The rating you gave however really hurts us in service and we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to change that rating to a 5 star rating. For doing so we will extend a complimentary car wash with your next service. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Kenneth H. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you so much! I've updated your account to reflect a complimentary car wash & vacuum with your next service.

Whitesboro, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Always friendly
yes, for the most part
Kelli N. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 05/24/2017

No, it's very simple. I am heading out to talk to the tech now. feel free to drive in anytime and i can top it off. i am going to request a rescore for 5 stars, if you can take care of that for me i can extend a free oil change for ya. thanks clint

SANDRA M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2017 Category: Service
30 K service
With no air filters needing replacement, Before I was informed my particular engine really needed the fuel injector service, I expected my 30 K service to cost 100 to 150. Not the 295 I had to pay.
Kelli N. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

i am sorry you felt pressured to do service with us. It is our goal to educate customers about the vehicle and the operation. The service is nearly 400 with filters and all. You always have the right and should never feel pressured to do anything to the vehicle> its your vehicle.

Whitesboro, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/03/2017 Category: Service
Service Dept Personnel
The Service Dept Personnel were great and did good work on the car.

01/03/2017 Category: Service
They are liars and cheats.
Sales people are terrible all the way up to store manager but service was great.
Kelli N. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 01/04/2017

Hello sir :) I am sorry you had a bad experience with our sales dept. The 3 star score you gave us is solely for my service dept which it sounds by your statement you were pretty happy with. A 3 star rating is considerer a low score and hurts my dept badly. I am going to  send you a rescore request for 5 stars for the service dept. If you could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Kelli N. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 01/05/2017

Thanks so very much. i am going to extend a free oil change to you in our system for taking care of me. i really appriciate it

Robert B.
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Red
How salesman by the name of red doesn't excellent job as a car salesman he makes everyone feel comfortable and does a great job and most of all he listens and cares about what you think.
Kelli N. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

Hi Robert. I see you were unhappy with our service the other day. I wanted to let you know you are always welcome to watch the tech work on your car. The tech that did your work works in a bay right next to railing. I'm sure you were taken up to the waiting room in the showroom, Reason being we do not have a very comfortable waiting room in the service area. I am glad you are happy with Red as your salesman and I hope we didn't do anything to give you the feeling of mistrust. I would be happy to extend another free oil service for you that you are more than happy to hang around and watch, Buts its gonna cost yo a little something. In order to extend that to you, I need a 5 star rating. A 3 star rating as little as it appears is a nightmare in my business. I am going to request a rescore to you and hope you will reconsider upping the stars for me.

thanks

Hugo, OK
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Successful repair
Work was completed successfully at the time specified.
Kelli N. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 07/30/2016

HI BRADLY, SORRY BOUT THE FUEL SMELL, THE PUMP IS ACTUALLY ACCESSED THRU THE REAR SEAT. SO IT WILL SMELL LIKE FUEL UNTIL THAT CLEARS OUT.