1963 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

TR

Whitesboro, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2019 Category: Service
My personal opinion
I have had my car serviced at Texoma Hyundai since I purchased it on 01-03-2017 and no other service dept. will be allowed to take care of my needs. They are so professional and friendly and they always have answers for my questions and the service is always completed in a very timely manner. I have recommended this dealership to my friends and family.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thanks so much for you kind words and loyalty

SR
Stacey R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Texoma Hyndai Service Department
This is the best service department I have ever seen. They are the reason that I continue buying at this dealership.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Awesome note, thanks so much

VD
Vickie D.
Consistently provides quality service

VC
Vicki C.
Sumner, TX
Excellent service department
Service technicians very professional and knowledgeable. Everyone is friendly & polite to customers as well at to each other. Such a pleasure to witness the employees helping each other & treating each other with respect. That attitude extends to the customers.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for the very kind words

Carolyn M.
Bonham, TX
06/11/2019 Category: Service
They’re great! Not pushy!

Lauren M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick & in budget
As a full time worker, I don't have a lot of free time outside of 8-5pm. Dropped my car off and it was done within an hour! Amazing service, always
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks so much for you business and the nice note

Jon S.
Gainesville, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repairs
Great service. Prompt repair.
Jason and Larry took care of business with less wait time than expected. Good job.

EC
Eva C.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
The service department
I bought my Hyundai there and have always had it serviced there. This was my first time to be helped by Chad. Very professional, explained everything, and just an all around nice guy.

THanks so much

Martha H.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
My pleasure to take my car to you.
Joy, the receptionist and the service guys are all very nice and a pleasure to talk to and polite.

Blue Ridge, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/05/2019 Category: Service
New car 1st oil change
The service dept. was organized and ready for us even though we were early.
There was a pleasant area to wait & we just had an oil change & tire rotation that was done quickly.

PW
Paul W.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast
They were really fast. Us on our way
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Justin M.
Van Alstyne, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
From sale to maintenance, all in one location.
I scheduled an appointment for service on my 2011 Santa Fa. I arrive and talk to the friendly folks at the service desk. I then hand over my keys and head to the waiting area which is always comfortable, and clean . Then in less time than expected the service rep. shows up and covers everything than was performed to the SUV that visit. I pay and then I am back on the road again. What could be easier?
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We appreciate the kind words Justin, It has always been an absolute pleasure dealing with you also

Linda B.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
service department
Fast friendly and great service.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Daniel P.
Atoka, OK
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Speedy Service
Jason is always courteous and professional. I made arrangements on my lunch break to leave my vehicle and drive a loaner. Jason had the loaner ready and it took only 5 minutes for the exchange.

Thanks very much

KH
Kevin H.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Service and maintenance
Prepared to get started when you arrive. Acknowledge customers by name.

Thanks Kevin:)

Timothy M.
Mc Kinney, TX
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Clint and the team are what service is.
They do what they say
I bought my Hyundai at Texoma because of the service department reputation and concern to give quality support
You can count on Texoma Hyundai service

Thank you Tim. It's always a pleasure to see you

Jerri M.
Anna, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Easy to set up appointment. Kept informed of service being done. Wasn’t pressured to buy something I didn’t need.
CLINT D. from Texoma Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019